Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Darren / Oldstrain  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Darren / Oldstrain  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Darren / Oldstrain  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Darren / Oldstrain  Vote_lcapDarren / Oldstrain  Voting_barDarren / Oldstrain  Vote_rcap 
David
Darren / Oldstrain  Vote_lcapDarren / Oldstrain  Voting_barDarren / Oldstrain  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Darren / Oldstrain  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Darren / Oldstrain  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Darren / Oldstrain

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Darren / Oldstrain  Empty
PostSubject: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 12:50 pm

any update on Nicola darren, i hope she is feeling better and back home .......let us know please .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 3:36 pm

sorry david just got back from shopping and taking alfie to the barbers will be doing our tea shortly ....nic is still in hospital had a x-ray and ulta sound and now waiting on mri scan ...her doc is it seems in a quandary and some of the things he has said have been mind blowing,just aswell i am not down there else i would be having a word ...absolute joke ,we know what it is Rolling Eyes but they seem to be dithering for some reason confused study will let ya know when i hear anymore news
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 4:06 pm

thanks for the update darren, lets hope she is home asap and they can offer some constructive help .......as your already aware darren, keep your eyes on exactly what they are doing, or planning on doing, if your not happy let them know your not ........
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 4:10 pm

no worries david thanks for asking how nic is ....appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 4:17 pm

my  thoughts and good wishes from me to you all
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 5:51 pm

oldstrain wrote:
sorry david just got back from shopping and taking alfie to the barbers will be doing our tea shortly ....nic is still in hospital had a x-ray and ulta sound and now waiting on mri scan ...her doc is it seems in a quandary and some of the things he has said have been mind blowing,just aswell i am not down there else i would be having a word ...absolute joke ,we know what it is Rolling Eyes but they seem to be dithering for some reason confused study will let ya know when i hear anymore news

Thoughts with you Darren and Alfie trying time for you both.

Tis marvelous what they can do today.

Just brush up on your house keeping ready for when your wife is home again.

Sure they are and will do the very best for her.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:23 pm

thanks george/misty atb
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:27 pm

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2023 7:37 pm

thanks colin
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 12:49 pm

Coming home today with pain relief but same state as she went in ,waiste of time really just aswell not bothered confused
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 3:00 pm

[quote="oldstrain"]Coming home today with pain relief but same state as she went in ,waiste of time really jus
t aswell not bothered confused [/quot

Sad state of affairs oldstrain, think they will have done their best and if there is nothing more they can do your wife will be happier with you and Alfie rather than anywhere else.

Believe me I know the feeling well.

Hope things buck up.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 3:53 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Coming home today with pain relief but same state as she went in ,waiste of time really just aswell not bothered confused

glad to hear Nicola is coming home today darren, im sure she will feel better for being home, rather than in a hospital bed .........my local pigeon fancier friends wife was recently in hospital, she came out worse than when she went in .......
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 4:14 pm

that is very good news hope all goes well now
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 7:20 pm

just have to make the best of it eh ....thanks lads
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 10:45 am

any update darren ...?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 11:36 am

still no better david ,bedridden and on morphine but making her as comfy as possible ,alfie is better now so thats one worry off the chest ...thanks for asking Wink
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 6:42 pm

oldstrain wrote:
still no better david ,bedridden and on morphine but making her as comfy as possible ,alfie is better now so thats one worry off the chest ...thanks for asking Wink

Good news regarding Alfie oldstrain, wish I could say the same about your wife it is soul destroying seeing your loved ones suffer and nothing you can do other than comfort them.

No words enough to express one's feelings of uselessness in these circumstances
oldstrain, know the feeling well, one can only do ones best to ease the pain of our loved ones.

All the best thoughts with you.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 8:38 pm

what morphine is it darren, the patches ...?

my wife has recently changed her morphine patches to a higher strength which seem to work better .......
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 10:05 pm

liquid david "oramorph" and oxycodin which is apparently stronger ,think i have the correct naming ,hope the wife is keeping well david and please send my regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darren / Oldstrain    Darren / Oldstrain  Empty

Back to top Go down

Darren / Oldstrain
Page 1 of 1