Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Vote_lcapDelivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Voting_barDelivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Vote_rcap 
David
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Vote_lcapDelivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Voting_barDelivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Empty
PostSubject: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 10:46 am

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 10:48 am

watched that last week David thought she run the olr way she was talking
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 10:53 am

she might be his PR woman george, did a better job of explaining and giving info out than Jeremy and the rpra did ..... Razz
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 11:05 am

and another one who says we do this we do that as if he was running it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 11:26 am

seems to be the way of the world at the moment george, people telling us what we can and cant do, and what we should and shouldnt do .......good job im one of those who does what i thinks best for me and mine, and not the type who blindly follows ...... Razz
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 8:05 pm

Desperation sums it up.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 9:01 pm

David wrote:
she might be his PR woman george, did a better job of explaining and giving info out than Jeremy and the rpra did ..... Razz
Worse things in life Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe, I suggest Smile Smile than having Blondie as a paid representive for your RPRA there etc David Wink Wink A bit of country fresh air is Blondie Very Happy Very Happy in a pigeon type sense from my perspective bounce bounce thou lol! lol! lol! I'm  affraid it drives me utterly crazy here with her hair act each time I watch what her enthusiasm factor in saying when talking about pigeons. All up Very Happy Very Happy in the end 100/100 is my rating here for her general effort & our sport needs many more of her type I suggest. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 10:04 am

yes knackered, she is very enthusiastic about the pigeons and racing etc, but it drives me mad the way she`s always messing with her hair ......i notice women who have hair extensions usually mess about with their hair a lot.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 10:49 am

I would call it desperation if that is necessary to get fanciers interested in their own OL event.

Actually got a headache listening to it.

FAR,FAR, better to have conducted previous ones in a better manner.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 11:51 am

i think the rpra one loft is on the way out......wouldnt surprise me if it was cancelled over the next couple of years
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 12:33 pm

Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft P1070610
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 1:58 pm

wouldnt surprise me george, seems like she is in with the clique .......
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 5:27 pm

would not let me see the lofts on the 6 occassions i delivered or picked up from the one loft ,maybe my hair was not long enough and the wrong colour or even wrong sex eh lol! but thats just it eh ,you have to be in with the in crowd ...i dont see why the lady should be treated any different than anyone else eh ,why cant anybody delivering birds be shown around the lofts ?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 5:37 pm

Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft P1070611
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 8:18 pm

she has nearly 5,000 subscribers on her you tube channel, its good advertising for them if they are friendly with her ....
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 10:07 pm

David wrote:
she has nearly 5,000 subscribers on her you tube channel, its good advertising for them if they are friendly with her ....
Well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 5,000 subscribers Smile Smile she must have something lol! lol! lol! I don't have etc David Wink Wink I'm lucky here bounce bounce even on a good day I suspect bounce bounce if a drunk maybe bothers listening to what I have to say as such Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft   Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft Empty

Back to top Go down

Delivering YBs to RPRA Oneloft
Page 1 of 1