Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Government Alert 23rd April Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Government Alert 23rd April 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Government Alert 23rd April Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Government Alert 23rd April Vote_lcapGovernment Alert 23rd April Voting_barGovernment Alert 23rd April Vote_rcap 
David
Government Alert 23rd April Vote_lcapGovernment Alert 23rd April Voting_barGovernment Alert 23rd April Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Government Alert 23rd April Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Government Alert 23rd April Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Government Alert 23rd April

Go down 
+3
George & Morgan
MISTY
David
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Government Alert 23rd April Empty
PostSubject: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:00 am

FOR THOSE IN THE UK: The Government EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) is scheduled to be activated nationally on Sunday 23rd April. Like all Government statements it is a veiled signal broadcast at high frequency that will last for approximately 10 seconds. It is being promoted as an emergency broadcast to alert the population to any and all potential disasters. This is blatantly untrue.
Facts:
There are 97.23 mobile connections in the UK, 85.01 million active mobile devices and 12.22 million connected things. 98% of the UK’s adult population have a mobile phone, making 1.37 active connections per head of population. When the EBS is activated on Sunday 23rd April all active mobile phones will go off at the exact same time. This would require the transmission of a frequency and wave of immense power to reach every UK phone at the same time. The reality is that they are not testing a national alarm system they are, in fact, testing the magnitude of the frequency and the impact of the wave. It is another hidden weapons test targeted at the UK population beginning at 3pm on Sunday 23rd April 2023 and lasting for approximately 10 seconds. To avoid this damaging test mobile phones and other connected devices should be turned off at 2pm and not switched back on until 4pm. Turn off emergency alerts also.
The purpose? Accurately locating all mobile devices and seeing if the sound frequency will cause fear. Keep away from crowds as the frequency could result in unexpected and potentially harmful reactions.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 11:03 am

my phone emergency alerts are turned off, my phone will also be turned off, wrapped in foil and placed in the microwave,

i will not be involved in government skullduggery .... No
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 3:38 pm

Load of what a bull releases from it's back end.

The ONLY time it would need such a warning is in the event of a nuclear attack and it would be too late anyway.

World gone mad and our idiots leading the way when not fiddling one thing or another.

Futile to attempt to get back to sanity matters beyond repair.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 5:41 pm

i agree misty, the lunatics really are running the asylum arnt they ....
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 am

David wrote:
i agree misty, the lunatics really are running the asylum arnt they ....

bar
Apparently some Uncivil Service members were upset for being told
there work was below par and the poor little dears were upset.

These unelected drips apparently run the country and are above reproach in their opinion.

Time me thinks, but probably too late, to kerb the powers these drips apparently hold.

Just wish there was something nice to think about.

Maybe nice if peel bros and barnie top the fed this week, fingers crossed.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 11:15 am

yes misty, civil servants , councils, mp`s etc all seem to forget who pays their wages and who they work for ........

the people of the uk pay their wages to represent us and to run the uk to the best of their ability, Not to represent the rest of the world .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:02 pm

Just hope that the Government warning does not affect animals I know some do not like the sound phones.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:08 pm

no signal here for a mobile phone
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:38 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
no signal  here for a mobile phone

My wife says it only affects SMART PHONES and we cannot afford one George.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 2:41 pm

yes as far as i know misty, your wife is right .......i have 2 phones, a smart iphone and a cheap £10 one, my iphone alerts are all turned off, wrapped in baking foil and put in the microwave , my £10 phone will be left on ..... Very Happy

20 minutes to go ......... lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:13 pm

Can remember as a kid David the sirens going off when the doodle bugs were coming and getting under the stairs with the rest of the family for protection.

Most kids were terrified at the sound and grownups not too happy either.

Mad world we live in.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 3:45 pm

it is misty, i think this is what the government want, us living in fear .......there is always some "boogyman" they want us to fear.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 7:26 am

I missed mine . I think its very strange indeed all this . I think if anythings going to happen we'll soon know about it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 8:14 am

what it is basically ray is, the public will get an alert to tell us we are going to be nuked, our government and royals are on their way to a bunker, and we are f*cked...

totally useless and un called for .......and no doubt something sinister behind it all .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 11:49 am

David wrote:
what it is basically ray is, the public will get an alert to tell us we are going to be nuked, our government and royals are on their way to a bunker, and we are f*cked...

totally useless and un called for .......and no doubt something sinister behind it all .

Well, YES David, would be a bit like after the horse has bolted.

Would not be worth a candle, life after nuclear war.

They would be welcome to their bunkers would rather be sent awaiting to see if my
sins (many) have been forgiven.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 12:57 pm

Be handy if it was to tell us the pigeons were liberated
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 1:30 pm

barnie wrote:

good thinking, it might be colin ... lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 4:09 pm

David wrote:
barnie wrote:

good thinking, it might be colin ... lol!

Think they would get that wrong as well.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 6:22 pm

Got a letter and document from the Labour Party giving one the choice of what they think is important for the country politically.

Ignored the questions and suggested what I think should be done to all politicians.

Maybe using a laptop in one of the hotels called prisons very soon.

Regards

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 9:44 pm

the tories have been disastrous for the uk while they have run the country, i reckon labour would be even worse.

thing is there is no alternative, the uk has had it .....
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 12:02 am

David wrote:
the tories have been disastrous for the uk while they have run the country, i reckon labour would be even worse.

thing is there is no alternative, the uk has had it .....
I agree Very Happy Very Happy totally ****** beyond repair I'm affraid sadly, from my perspective here David. Thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Your favourite man there  Smile  Smile King Charles Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad may just be your only slim hope maybe perhaps when crowned there shortly. End of the day, always Putin type thing  bounce  bounce or even the likes of that little fat bloke from North Korea maybe if somehow not happy  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 12:17 am

affraid affraid charles !!!! you must be joking knackered, he is worse than the tories and labour put together, hes a wrong un with a capital W
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 12:47 am

David wrote:
affraid affraid  charles !!!! you must be joking knackered, he is worse than the tories and labour put together, hes a wrong un with a capital W
lol! lol! lol! Typical Leeds type thoughts  etc Smile Smile maybe, I suspect Very Happy Very Happy no invite to the big day there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you come down on poor old Charles like a tonne of bricks as such David Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 9:55 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
affraid affraid  charles !!!! you must be joking knackered, he is worse than the tories and labour put together, hes a wrong un with a capital W
lol! lol! lol! Typical Leeds type thoughts  etc Smile Smile maybe, I suspect Very Happy Very Happy no invite to the big day there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you come down on poor old Charles like a tonne of bricks as such David Wink  Wink. cheers

The whole problem with our society, and it affects many activities including sport, is the fact that as long a majority is satisfied with their lot they are not worried about anything or anyone else.

Tis only, and often too late, when things change and gone beyond recall and they become affected that they scream high heaven.

Just like things are today.

King Charles I think is a decent well meaning person and dedicated to doing his best for all concerned, would not have his job for a million pounds a week.

GOOD LUCK TO HIM.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April EmptyMon May 01, 2023 8:13 pm

Turned my alerts off on my phone I pay the bill and I choose what I want on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Government Alert 23rd April   Government Alert 23rd April Empty

Back to top Go down

Government Alert 23rd April
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next