Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» APHA Forms .......
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:52 pm

» Good Morning
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:50 pm

» Weather today
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 8:46 pm

» Young Pigeon Fanciers
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:08 am

» King removes Patronage
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:02 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby oldstrain Tue May 21, 2024 6:59 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby David Tue May 21, 2024 4:30 pm

» come join us
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» RPRA Partnerships
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Vote_lcapRPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Voting_barRPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Vote_lcapRPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Voting_barRPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222959 messages in 14008 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

RPRA Hotspot ....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 10:03 am

exactly george, strange thing to say isnt it ........hes more or less admitting he could have done better and that he knew he wasnt doing things right ....although the rpra one loft seems full of excuses anyway .
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 11:14 am

Be interesting to see what happens next year.

If he had any sense the pigeons would have had open loft and not hungry for most of the time not sat on their backsides in the loft.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 2:31 pm

i never actually saw them doing any worthwhile exercise , just a quick flutter around the loft or sunbathing ....... lol!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 4:12 pm

David wrote:
i never actually saw them doing any worthwhile exercise , just a quick flutter around the loft or sunbathing ....... lol!

Said previously David, hungry pigeons just wait for their next meal would get better results hopper fed.

But hey, that means actually giving them enough feed.

Who knows what the actual amount they get or what. feed is used.

Whole thing mystery.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 5:28 pm

cant remember which one of you said it misty, you or george ........but it will be very interesting to see how Jeremey`s new one loft does compared to his rpra one loft.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 6:49 pm

David wrote:
cant remember which one of you said it misty, you or george ........but it will be very interesting to see how Jeremey`s new one loft does compared to his rpra one loft.

I posted it David but sure George thinks the same.

Whole set up appears strange.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 10:57 pm

David wrote:
exactly george, strange thing to say isnt it ........hes more or less admitting he could have done better and that he knew he wasnt doing things right ....although the rpra one loft seems full of excuses anyway .
The whole circus there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes has been a train wreck for years etc Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm affraid from my perspective here. Easy to blame Jeremy I suggest bounce bounce But I more blame your RPRA management as such, being only interested I suspect for the better part in making money out of the races in the end. End of the day. Brave man  Very Happy  Very Happy who would stand up & say  bounce  bounce maybe, out loud. The welfare of the pigeons there was always their greatest concern as such.  cheers
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 2:48 am

have you been allowed back on your laptop Knackered Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:57 am

Jeremy Davies
15 h ·
Good Evening
So that’s another trainer under there belts a little split up but will tighten them up and no harm done.
Tomorrow they will loft fly then on Wednesday the weather forecast looks good so they will get a 30 or 40 mile trainer.
The birds are looking great and weather permitting the Final race will be Sunday the 17th.
The marquee was put up a week ago so the birds are well accustomed to it now.
I will update again on Wednesday with the latest on training etc.
Jeremy..
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 11:16 am

he don't say he is down to 364 birds from 1170 and yesterday trainer was only 24mls
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 11:28 am

George & Morgan wrote:
he don't say he  is down to 364 birds  from 1170 and yesterday trainer was only 24mls

What amazes me is where on earth do all the missing pigeons end up.

These are only sprint races one would expect to have decide at the end of the season which ones to keep and which to part with if kept by one fancier.

Think there are facts we know nothing about including knowing where some end up.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 11:55 am

it's secret misty affraid
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 3:12 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
it's secret misty affraid

Yes George and if truth be known we could be better off not knowing.

What riles one more than anything it goes on year on year and no one appears to worry about solving what goes wrong.

If there are any disputable events involved then at the present time there is no way of knowing.

Think every participant is entitled to know at what stage his/her entries were lost.
including having to be culled, lost off the loft etc;

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:02 pm

exactly misty, out of all those hundreds which go missing no one actually know what happened to there entries ....worse still is when they go missing even before the first hot spot .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 11:06 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
he don't say he  is down to 364 birds  from 1170 and yesterday trainer was only 24mls
lol! lol! lol! Surely George Smile Smile in this day & age etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & in a pigeon sense Wink Wink your not expecting. The truth Wink Wink & the whole truth somehow be told bounce bounce & nothing less as such, what actually happens behind closed doors with these type races. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:25 pm

Jeremy Davies
·
Good Afternoon
The Rpra One Loft birds at flight around the lofts will push them each day where I can.
Just back in before the heavy rain arrives.
Having studied the weather forecast I can see we’re have a good chance racing on Thursday from Alnwick if the forecast stays the same with a moderate head wind but any earlier than that is a no go with gale winds and rain forecast.
I will update again on this on Tuesday with the latest information on the weather to hand.
As always it’s a case of being patient and putting the birds first.

Jeremy..
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 1:29 pm

cotswold is the same waiting on a good day why not start earlier
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 2:11 pm

i think a lot of fanciers will be disillusioned with these one lofts george, i`ll bet a lot wont bother entering over the next couple of years, in fact i think numbers have dwindled this year compared to what they were .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2023 3:18 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
cotswold is the same waiting on a good day why not start earlier

dont forget george there holidays are more important ,i mean....who goes on holiday during the one loft after making the commitment to run the show,knowing that ybs health can turn overnight Shocked if it were me i would want to be there for the duration,plenty time for holidays before or after ...no problem with someone having a holiday but the timing is all wrong eh
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 3:56 pm

are these normal crates for birdRPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 38105610
s going to race
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 4:22 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
are these normal crates for birdRPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 38105610
s going to race

Anyone using them should be banned from keeping any animal.

PATHETIC

Regards.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 4:25 pm

they are in them till to-morrow
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 7:24 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
they are in them till to-morrow

Just where are these pigeons George ?.

They will not have any fresh air, crowded, the water facilities pathetic and 100% guarantee the wood will be infested and ideal for losing the majority, not to mention all the health problems they would take home providing any made it.

Should be reported to RSPA.

How on earth could they be fed ?.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 7:52 pm

Cotswold olr going to the final now i and many others know how our birds went missing
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 7:59 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
Cotswold olr going to the final now i and many others know how our birds went missing

Should stop the race George and all claim their money back and ban the one responsible from keeping livestock.

Never seen anything like it.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPRA Hotspot ....   RPRA Hotspot .... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RPRA Hotspot ....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next