Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:53 pm

» Weather today
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» Good Morning
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Vote_lcapExcuses, excuse, excuses etc. Voting_barExcuses, excuse, excuses etc. Vote_rcap 
David
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Vote_lcapExcuses, excuse, excuses etc. Voting_barExcuses, excuse, excuses etc. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222597 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.

Go down 
+2
David
Knackered
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Empty
PostSubject: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 12:41 am

Many know I suspect Smile Smile these days Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid we live in a world of excuse etc bounce bounce the way society now is as such. Now Very Happy Very Happy my excuse page here, for being short on time with posting of late here, goes like this. Family car, a total wreck now, thanks to a teenager type rushing to his hockey match thinking the road was his type thing & only his type thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 2nd family car Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad stolen while outside our house in the middle of the night moment. Doctors, hospital visits more than I can remember Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & the cream on the cake moment Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad to top things off bounce bounce was our house fire moment which had the fire brigade, ambulance & the local street community all looking on in a TV type moment of interest. Knew somehow Very Happy Very Happy when I kicked the neighbours cat Wink Wink back over the fence, again. Pay back time was coming back my way eventually somehow. End of the story Smile Smile & only god knows why & how I suspect bounce bounce but an old, old hippy type amongst all the above won his Fed race here from 350 odd miles on an absolute  stinker of a day just recently (near nine hours) with thousands of pigeons actually missing on the night from a mass liberation & it was with a little late bred type, the size of a rat Smile Smile & it hardly had moulted a feather/flight Wink Wink because he bred so late this year to race after being in total retirement mode, mode here for years  Wink  Wink. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:55 am

was wondering where you was knackered, good to have you back ......well, with all that happening there cant be much else to go wrong, i hope your getting paid out for your two cars, and also for your house fire .......good job your made of strong stuff !!!

one good thing is you winning the fed race, so maybe the start of things going good for you again ...... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:59 am

Nothing like living an interesting life knackered.

Should do what George does and adopt the cat.

Good to know you are still OK.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 9:32 pm

Hope your luck starts to improve pal, you certainly had a tough time of late.
Maybe the win will turn the tide on that score Wink
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 9:45 pm

did you mention fat eye Colin see there is a lot of it about read were birds had to be removed from crates ready to be loaded
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 9:54 pm

i read a couple of days ago george a fancier was complaining about others putting them in the race panniers ......so why not get them thrown out if they had it ...? scratch
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:26 pm

sorry to hear of yer troubles oz and hope thats the end of it...well done topping the fed Very Happy very happy for you and maybe thats the corner turned eh Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:34 pm

oldstrain wrote:
sorry to hear of yer troubles oz and hope thats the end of it...well done topping the fed Very Happy very happy for you and maybe thats the corner turned eh Wink
Thanks O/S Smile Smile much appreciated etc. Truth be told thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes life in general is full of up & down type moments as such bounce bounce for us peasant folk Wink Wink makes us what we are somehow, I suspect. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:04 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
did you mention fat eye Colin see there is a lot of it about read were birds had to be removed from crates ready to be loaded

yes still running through mine george so unfortunately I've shut up shop for this year, pain in the backside
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. EmptyWed Sep 13, 2023 12:13 pm

been hearing more and more about this fat eye problem, i think it was about 3 year ago when i first heard about it, strange how its becoming more common each year .... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.   Excuses, excuse, excuses etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Excuses, excuse, excuses etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: