Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby David Today at 1:54 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» Weather today
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby David Today at 1:49 pm

» good luck weekend
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
 smally,,,,,,,, Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)  smally,,,,,,,, 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud. smally,,,,,,,, Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
 smally,,,,,,,, Vote_lcap smally,,,,,,,, Voting_bar smally,,,,,,,, Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1296 registered users
    The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222669 messages in 14001 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
     smally,,,,,,,, Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
     smally,,,,,,,, Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

smally,,,,,,,,

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    notykinlofts
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    notykinlofts

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

hi do anyone know who smally is please, he asked me for some herman pigeons and i have a pair of ybs for him he sent me his mobile number but i sent him a message saying i not able to phone mobiles and sent him my landline number,but i not had anything from him and these ybs will soon be ready to go or they will have to stay here,i got a gut feeling i been messed lol
    Back to top Go down
    http://marks-white-dove-release.co.uk
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 pm

hi mark, sorry to hear youve got problems re the ybs.......with fanciers who you dont know its always risky, so its better to know who your dealing with from the start...........the only thing i would do is phone the mobile, i know you have said that for some reason your not able to but if it was me id make sure i phoned him some how...
    Back to top Go down
    notykinlofts
    Hatchling
    Hatchling
    notykinlofts

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:31 pm

yeah thanks mate i wont have anything to do with selling pigeons on forums again lol
    Back to top Go down
    http://marks-white-dove-release.co.uk
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 pm

oh, why....did you advertise them on here...??? dont remember seeing them if you did. scratch
    Back to top Go down
    Feral's-Loft
    Chipping
    Chipping

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 pm

should have no better mate cant trust none on thees forums i will have em for nowt
    Back to top Go down
    Mick B
    Chipping
    Chipping
    Mick B

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:55 pm

always be wary mark mate, selling on any of these sites is risky as david says. make sure you know who you are dealing with properly.

mick.
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:18 pm

are you going to ring him mark.....? or just keep them for yourself ?
    Back to top Go down
    Alex
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Alex

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:41 pm

It's the people who don't contact that spoil it for others. I like to think if I buy something, then it's because I certainly want it and contact the seller. It's due to communication problems like this that stop people from being trusted.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

smally,,,,,,,, Empty
    PostSubject: Re: smally,,,,,,,,    smally,,,,,,,, Empty

Back to top Go down

smally,,,,,,,,
    Page 1 of 1