Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» escaped birds return
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Weather today
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:01 pm

» good luck weekend
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:24 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
New loft soon! - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) New loft soon! - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.New loft soon! - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
New loft soon! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew loft soon! - Page 2 Voting_barNew loft soon! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
New loft soon! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew loft soon! - Page 2 Voting_barNew loft soon! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222655 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
New loft soon! - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
New loft soon! - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

New loft soon!

Go down 
+2
Don Webb
Alex
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

New loft soon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:36 am

yes alex, he has both....fancy and racing pigeons. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:46 am

DAVID wrote:
yes alex, he has both....fancy and racing pigeons. Very Happy

I'll have to speak to him again about those logans when i'm sorted properly Smile
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:12 am

That will set some interesting veiws seeing all the different fancy pigeons

Some thing different that can't be bad at all
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 am

Never managed to get any pics today, didn't get home till it was dark. I will get some tomorrow and post them up cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Alex wrote:
Never managed to get any pics today, didn't get home till it was dark. I will get some tomorrow and post them up cheers

look forward to seeing them alex............. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 pm

think it would be good to hole a facy pigeon class, but not sure if we would get enough entries.....? i know we do jave a few fancy pigeon members but i wonder if they all enter scratch
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:51 pm

New loft soon! - Page 2 DSCN0278

New loft soon! - Page 2 DSCN0274

All of that empty space to the side will have the stock loft, and the shed at the side will be joined too in an L shape.

Still very much work in progress.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm

excellent, very nice alex...................... Very Happy bet your very happy with the new loft. cheers looks a nice one, where did you buy it from again alex i forgot... scratch birds look to be settling in nicely too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:33 pm

defo a nice loft mate plenty of ventalation there aswell
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Brilliant Alex, nice loft plenty of ventilation, bet your over the moon mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 pm

started dowelling the front of mine last year but decided to do just a section at the top due to quite a lot of cats round the area, if i could i would have it open like yours alex......as others say, nice and open/well ventilated..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Thanks David, Rene and Don cheers

It came from RV Woodcraft David. Took about a week for them to make it, then deliver it.

It looks alot smaller in the pictures than it is, its 8 X 6 and really high, my head just reaches about 4 inches up from the base of the sputnik. But you can see the proportions right, theres 13 of the 18 birds in the sputnik and the shelf we added for them to lookout.

The gap to the left will have the stock loft soon, and a little corridor between them, with a door on the front, and the long shed that runs along the side will be split into about 4 sections. The fence panel you can see at the side is just covering some wood we need to get rid of.

My current stock loft, is a standard shed on the other side of the garden, till we order the new one when it will be next to this one.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Good for you Alex, must say sheds can make good lofts mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New loft soon!   New loft soon! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New loft soon!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2