Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) everyone looking forward to the shows this year  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Vote_lcapeveryone looking forward to the shows this year  Voting_bareveryone looking forward to the shows this year  Vote_rcap 
David
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Vote_lcapeveryone looking forward to the shows this year  Voting_bareveryone looking forward to the shows this year  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

everyone looking forward to the shows this year

Go down 
+3
Don Webb
alexhe
stormqueen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Empty
PostSubject: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:33 am

please say what you think about davids show every year what do you think about them do you like showing off your birds in a show in the winter months i say yes it gives you a chance to see other members doos and it give you sommit to do with them and its a bit of fun at the same time cheers
Back to top Go down
alexhe
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:52 am

What is the date and the venue of show. cheers
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 pm

ask david on here he will be able to let you know soon enough its our online show no venue needed on this site
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 pm

You will enjoy Alex, you can cast your eye over them and then compare them with your own pigeons
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Don Webb wrote:
You will enjoy Alex, you can cast your eye over them and then compare them with your own pigeons
yes but we better put some in for him to win over anyway yes will just to to watch all the votes going to them great looking reds he has i wont have any finger nails left this year Sleep
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 pm

hi john, think we had them some time in november didnt we........i presume we will be happy enough with the catagories as they were last year but if anyone has any other ideas please let us know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:50 pm

what about a young bird red class hen and cocks together
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 pm

stormqueen wrote:
what about a young bird red class hen and cocks together

ive got a red this year john............... lol! and a pied lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:52 pm

John has Alex got pictures of his pigeons on here?????????????????????

If so were are they
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Follow the way they have the different classes in the show scene and sort out what suits use on here
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:30 pm

scratch scratch scratch iam confused
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:28 am

Just follow what they do in the show scene with the different classes

reds, cheqs, mealys, cocks,hens young hens, young cocks ect
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 am

Don Webb wrote:

If so were are they
am not sure think david says theres piks of them on here somewhere but i cant remember seing them my self to bizzy breeding top pigeons this year wink wink
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:38 am

ian wrote:
scratch scratch scratch iam confused
. com
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 pm

i think we are all getting a bit confused here, when i said "he" has pics of his reds on site, i meany feralslofts ............not alex. sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 pm

feralslofts yes when someone came back and said alex i thought that was his name for a second
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 am

Don Webb wrote:

If so were are they
am not sure think david says theres piks of them on here somewhere but i cant remember seing them my self to bizzy breeding top pigeons this year wink wink

Yes John wink wink
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

DAVID wrote:
i think we are all getting a bit confused here, when i said "he" has pics of his reds on site, i meany feralslofts ............not alex. sunny Very Happy
Yep, even confused me for a bit too Very Happy

None of mine up as of yet but there will be soon cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:28 pm

excellent alex, looking forward to seeing some pics of your birds and new loft........ Very Happy will your birds be ready to enter in the shows ? hope they are.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

hope mine is gona be ready to enter the shows do we email the pics to you david ?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:41 pm

hi rene, im sure it will be ready.......... Very Happy its ready now lol! yes just email the pics to me like last year, i think we had a 3 bird limit last year but does anyone have any thoughts on leaving it the same or maybe a 4 bird limit....????

what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:15 am

i think threes enough its hard enough geting one good pik to get your birds standing right it takes 30 minutes and a 50 piks later just to get 1 good one threes enough i think
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:39 pm

yes i know what your saying john, im the same....although some members seem to get some great photos, dont know how....... scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:08 pm

If members want to send in more then let it happen the more the merrier

But i know were your coming from John
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 pm

ill see what members want....im happy either way as long as we all have some good shows and enjoy them like we did last year..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone looking forward to the shows this year    everyone looking forward to the shows this year  Empty

Back to top Go down

everyone looking forward to the shows this year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next