Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Welcome to the site - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Welcome to the site - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to the site - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to the site - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Welcome to the site - Page 2 Vote_lcapWelcome to the site - Page 2 Voting_barWelcome to the site - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Welcome to the site

Go down 
+6
peel bros
IANYOUNG
highflyerboy
Don Webb
David
Alex
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

Welcome to the site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:11 am

DAVID wrote:
glad you joined us alex, your input has really beefited the site since you have been here.................dont know if you know but some of us members came togeather from an ebay pigeon group we had and we decided to start this site up which has proved a lot better than the ebay one, the ebay site is still there but no one ever goes onto it nowadays, i take a look every now and then just to see whats happening tho.

also some of our members i know from other sites ive been a members of over the years and sites which have closed down, so we came here too. Very Happy

can you tell me how you found us alex....?

Remember you saying about the group before David, think its good you came to this one, doubt i'd have found out about the eBay group.

Found this site after I went on another one I didnt like (you know which one Laughing ) I signed up there a few days before this one, but never posted atall, and never went back, it didnt seem very nice, then looking on google for something, I found out about this one and signed up cheers and the rest is history Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 am

yes i know wht your saying alex, the big sites are not very friendly unless you are in a clique......ive found most sites are like that tho and if your an outsider your always going to be an outsider, ive been a member of the site your talking about and over the 2/3 years ive been a member i think i have made one friend on it.......most of our members who i already knew befor we opened this site were from smaller friendlier sites who in some cases folded for one reason or another........
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:30 am

Yes you are right, not many sites where you are friends and speak to all the members that post. cheers Thats the good thing about this one
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 am

yes thats true, if you go on the big sites and post on it you might get a few replies but no one gets to know you like they do here...........i know sometimes don and ian are like a couple of old women but even tho they will deny it they do have more of a bond than some members on the big sites. lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 am

Yep you are right, plus its only here where a thread will change topic about 60 times lol! lol! thats what makes it what it is though.

Think they like eachother more lately, they havent argued atall lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 am

Very Happy dont speak too soon alex.......... lol! lol! lol!

yes you can guarantee, a topic will start off and within a couple of replies the topic has changed to something else, then after another 5 or 6 posts it changes to something else again.........they wouldnt allow it on the big sites would they lol!

and then also, at the end of most topics ian and don are at each other....... lol! lol! lol!

its all good fun though. Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 am

Don usually gets the last word in lol! yes its all good fun, and no one takes it seriously which is good lol! lol!

Think people get ideas though when somethings said, it could be completely different to what was started, but they wouldnt have thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 am

cristiaens 09 wrote:
thanks for all the welcomes to the site will get involved as and when i can! work all sorts of daft hours site was recomended by chris perry , unable to race since around year 2000 due to work ,maintained a family of Gus Cristiaens and Maurice Voets pigeons hope to compete in partnership with my brother next year ,he has the time and the set up we bred and trained 20 youngsters to 60 miles last year lost one have 19 left so he has a good start , will see how he goes with them this year ? also building a family of show racers find all aspects of pigeons fascinating ... regards Ray

Welcome to the site Ray, can only echo everyone else's comments - "Fantastic Site"

You could test a couple of them Christians/Voets in the site oneloft if your interested Very Happy and again more than welcome for a visit if you want to watch the races, not to far approx 1hr 15 ish
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:11 pm

I see someone else has joined David cheers

only 3 more to go cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 pm

yesm great eh / do you think we`ll do 200 for christmas............. Very Happy cheers santa
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Deffinitely 200 by cfristmas david Very Happy santa
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Yes the site is the best and i would'nt have it any other way

Even if Ian loves me lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:50 pm

As long as everyone has banter and fun just shows how good the site is
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm

ive grown to like topics changing all the time, it would be boring if it stayed the same of if "admin" wanted replies to stay on topic............ scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 am

lol! lol! lol!

you are right david Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick B
Chipping
Chipping
Mick B

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 am

relaxed, friendly, happy site david, also with some good members, keep it up lads.

mick.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 am

Mick the site is brilliant mate but i think we all already know that mate but it just shows that there is sportmanship within the sport
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:23 pm

thats true don, especally when steve and mark offer the help they have to members over the last couple of days re ybs......... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the site   Welcome to the site - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the site
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2