Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:30 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
shed , the final chapter (finished) Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) shed , the final chapter (finished) 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.shed , the final chapter (finished) Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
shed , the final chapter (finished) Vote_lcapshed , the final chapter (finished) Voting_barshed , the final chapter (finished) Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
shed , the final chapter (finished) Vote_lcapshed , the final chapter (finished) Voting_barshed , the final chapter (finished) Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222791 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
shed , the final chapter (finished) Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
shed , the final chapter (finished) Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

shed , the final chapter (finished)

Go down 
+5
Don Webb
IANYOUNG
Lightning
kev d
chris perry
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

shed , the final chapter (finished) Empty
PostSubject: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:50 pm

there you go guys , finally finished, thanks for all your advise been a great help.

shed , the final chapter (finished) Finishedshed
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:57 pm

chris perry wrote:
there you go guys , finally finished, thanks for all your advise been a great help.

shed , the final chapter (finished) Finishedshed
hi chris, thats 100% better mate looks great well done .
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:02 pm

hi chris , looking at the traps on the loft front how do the birds trap back in
i can see where the flaps come down to let the birds out but can,t see any drop holes
for them to get back in .
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Not going to use e t s so will trap through open door at the moment, if I change to e t s in the future then I will have to remove the trap for a proper ete trap
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:16 pm

ah right ok mate , but to make it easier just take the top wire of the traps and replace
with drop holes and put a landing platform on a lot better than leaving the doors open .
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:05 pm

spot on now mate, well done you should be well proud of that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm

looking good chris
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Loads better now Chris, spot on for you now to use mate
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Spot on Chris well done mate
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:04 pm

well done chris, that looks spot on............. cheers have you got it sorted out inside as well ?
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:08 pm

DAVID wrote:
well done chris, that looks spot on............. cheers have you got it sorted out inside as well ?

all done inside even put some electrics in there today,
show racers in one side and racers in the the other, the only problem i have now is that come next year i will have to decide which way to go showing or racing?
can't see me having the room for two, gardens not big enough for another shed Sad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:11 pm

chris, build up so theres a second floor........a fancier near me has only a small triangle shaped garden and he built on top of his loft to add a secong floor, he added an apex roof which he tiled and its excellent...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 pm

i wish, its a council house, took me ages to get permision for this one Laughing
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:17 pm

hi chris , if you don,t mind me asking how much as it cost all to gether
to build and finish your loft . im only asking cos im thinking about building one in my
back garden if i decide to come of my plot of land i rent off the council . cheers kev
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm

kev d wrote:
hi chris , if you don,t mind me asking how much as it cost all to gether
to build and finish your loft . im only asking cos im thinking about building one in my
back garden if i decide to come of my plot of land i rent off the council . cheers kev

10 x 8 shed worked out at 14 of 8x4 boards, these was aquired cheap off a back of a lorry at £10.00 a sheet should of been £30.00 as i used 3/4 external ply .
then the 3 x 2 frame work was recycled

with felt , boards , screws etc it came to £190.00 buts that only cause the baords were knock off Very Happy

Last edited by chris perry on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Looks excellent mate...bet the birds love it in there cheers
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:28 pm

cheers , if i do build one it wount be no more then 12x6
i work part time at build base so ive all ready got my frame work for free
i will use the tiles off my loft i have now its just i need the ply for the sides
and i will use ship lap for the front . cheers
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:33 pm

were you from kev i noticed wellington ?is that wellington just outside telford,
or another wellington, the only reason i ask is telford,s only aboat 1/2 hr drive from mine
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 pm

chris perry wrote:
were you from kev i noticed wellington ?is that wellington just outside telford,
or another wellington, the only reason i ask is telford,s only aboat 1/2 hr drive from mine
no wellington somerset . i once got a clock sent down from yorkshire by my brother i said to him have you put the right address on the box he said cause i have what do you take me for , i got it 2 weeks later via wellington shropshire , what a tw-t Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 pm

just got the birds to concentrate on now chris happy days
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:28 am

yes looking good
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 am

lets see see some pics of your birds now chris
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 am

ian wrote:

will do ian, no probs, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 pm

ian wrote:

there you go ian delbars and show racers,

shed , the final chapter (finished) Showracershens

shed , the final chapter (finished) Showracercocks

shed , the final chapter (finished) Stockdelbars
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:18 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shed , the final chapter (finished)   shed , the final chapter (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

shed , the final chapter (finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next