Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Vote_lcaplightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Voting_barlightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Vote_rcap 
David
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Vote_lcaplightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Voting_barlightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....

Go down 
+5
friendsloft
Lightning
Admin
peel bros
David
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Empty
PostSubject: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

hi lightning mcqueen, welcome to the site.......hope you enjoy it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:45 pm

hi and welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 pm

hi,welcome to the site.... look forward to your input. sunny
Back to top Go down
https://pigeons.forumotion.com
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 pm

cheers fella,

seems a good friendly site you have here, not been on the forums/pigeonsites for about 12months used to be a member of them all, but some started to get a bit stupid at times and very localised (if that makes sense) only found this site by chance when looking through ebay

but look forward to contributing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 pm

great to have you here, agree with you on the big sites......seems some of them have their own little group of pals who want to cause trouble and not talk about pigeons. we dont have any of that here as all our members get along great and are happy to help and give advise... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Hello mate and hello smilinassasin, Vader
What i know about pigeons i can write on a postage stamp, these people could write a book top fanciers

Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:46 am

thanks Kenny, site seems spot on, looks like we can get back to the good old days of "banter" and enjoyment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:46 am

whats the cheq hen on your avatar?
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:37 pm

They are spot on , like us they want to talk pigeons learn from each other, have a bit of banter and fun in between like we used to do, now dont you tell me u dont Know that hen lol,
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Hello mate and hello smilinassasin, Vader
What i know about pigeons i can write on a postage stamp, these people could write a book top fanciers

Ken

must be a big postage stamp ken.......obviously lightening mcqueen already knows ken so you will know what we all do, that ken knows his stuff.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 pm

friendsloft wrote:
now dont you tell me u dont Know that hen lol,
Ken

is she that little hen you took last time you was down here?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:03 pm

kens banned from my loft, last time he was here he tried to put a dk hen in his pocket...... lol! lol! ONLY KIDDING KEN..... affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:04 pm

[quote="DAVID must be a big postage stamp ken.......obviously lightening mcqueen already knows ken so you will know what we all do, that ken knows his stuff.... lol![/quote]

lol, he is one of the 3 amigo's
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:06 pm

DAVID wrote:
kens banned from my loft, last time he was here he tried to put a dk hen in his pocket...... lol! lol! ONLY KIDDING KEN..... affraid lol!

pmsl, you gotta watch him, lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm

.thought he would have been on tonight, havnt spoke to him for a couple of days as i came on a bit late, and hed already gone....... scratch
i admire kens commitment to his racing tho, he puts his full attention into them so if they dont do well at least they have had the best chance......
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 pm

yes david but dont we all put full commitment into them are am i wrong by saying this
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm

iany wrote:
yes david but dont we all put full commitment into them are am i wrong by saying this

yes ian you do, i didnt mean you and others dont.....its just that we were talking about ken, thats why i just mentioned him. Very Happy i know you and all our members put full commitment into their racing and are dedicated to their birds...... study
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:48 pm

if a jobs worth doing its worth doing right
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:51 pm

thats right ian, but saying that....i do know some fanciers who arnt as commited as members on here, i think they have given up all hope of winning as they are disheartened by top flyers in the club winning all the time..... scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 pm

not the way to be got to try harder
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:02 pm

DAVID wrote:
thats right ian, but saying that....i do know some fanciers who arnt as commited as members on here, i think they have given up all hope of winning as they are disheartened by top flyers in the club winning all the time..... scratch

we all get disheartened at times, but to give up all hopes of winning is a weakness!!

when we first started racing in the late 80's we were talkin to the top flyer at the time, and we told him "you are the one we are aiming for to beat" and he actually took offence at that.........
but our method was he was the top flyer, we wanted to be a top flyer and to do that we had to beat him, simples!!

Every club has their top fanciers, who work hard at their game.....but this game is 24/7, 365 days a year you have got work hard.......HARDWORK, DEDICATION & DETERMINATION
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 pm

well said LIGHTNING MCQUEEN
when i first started an old fancier told me .
you only get out of it what you put into it
and he said when a hobby is a chore it is no longer a hobby
i have never forgotten his words cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 am

nobody tries harder than what we do,but not having the right birds or contacts makes it hard,the top top flyers get pigeons off other top men for nothing as they swap them,were as we have to spend our hard earned money to try and get theseand most of the time they are no good.you have just got to try harder if you can and hope to get the right ones which is half the battle
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 pm

As Far as i can see, everyone who is taking part on here, are all dedicated to this wonderfull sport of ours, and it been a pleasure getting to know you , what, i wrote earlier on about what i know about pigeons i could write on a postage stamp, with all your help i could write a little bit more, which is all credit to u lads. Ray i agree about the top fliers exchanging birds yet to us it would cost us a fortune out of our hard earned cash, But reading what i have about you lads, i think we will have some top birds changing lofts in our young bird exchange, which is not going to cost us a fortune. and i for one am looking forward to recieving my youngsters who ever they are because i know they will be off the best they have. Listening to you all it stands out just how much hard work, and dedication you all put into ur birds, top fliers can be beat, all it means is we have to work that little bit harder, and i will wager that you have all beaten the top lofts in ur club / Fed more than once
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 pm

well said all of you, i agree with all your comments and feel that all our members who race put their full commitment and dedication into it......having spoken to most of you over the last 12-18 months ive got to know you very well and must say that you are all a credit to the sport of pigeon racing and also know that each and every one of you would give help and advise freely..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....   lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site..... Empty

Back to top Go down

lightningmcqueen, welcome to the site.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next