Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) widowhood cocks - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.widowhood cocks - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Vote_lcapwidowhood cocks - Page 3 Voting_barwidowhood cocks - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Vote_lcapwidowhood cocks - Page 3 Voting_barwidowhood cocks - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
widowhood cocks - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

widowhood cocks

Go down 
+8
bazzio73
Don Webb
Alex
kev d
feather
David
oldstrain
IANYOUNG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

widowhood cocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: widowhood cocks   widowhood cocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 pm

amazing
Back to top Go down
feather
Chipping
Chipping
feather

PostSubject: Re: widowhood cocks   widowhood cocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Don Webb wrote:
ian wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
ian wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
Nice video Ian but can i ask why your cocks come out of there boxes when you get close to them

Always liked my cocks to stay in there box at all times they never came out ???

maybe its because they are not used to getting there pictures took don what do you think , they dont like the camera , when i go in to feed without camera they are all in there boxes waiting to be fed , knew you would find a fault with them don ah well cant please everyone lol

Ian not knocking but all the top fanciers i have been to when you enter there widowhood loft there cocks never move out of there boxes and if you place your hand next to them they will fight you

So that is the reason for asking lol!
even when they go in loft with camcorder scratch

Now you can do this look at the partnership of Mike Lennon he won the Midland National Car Nom a few years ago and when the photo was taken of the winning pigeons the doors on the loft were open and no pigeons came out of there boxes even with a flashing camara Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mine like that don
well the yearling are getting there
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: widowhood cocks   widowhood cocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:01 pm

ian wrote:
DAVID wrote:
just had a look at your website barry, is the horse stud yours or do you work there......
who,s barry
barry hills lol no its an aussie guy under the name showracer
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: widowhood cocks   widowhood cocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:07 pm

ian wrote:
DAVID wrote:
just had a look at your website barry, is the horse stud yours or do you work there......
who,s barry

barry is the new member who uses the user name showracer ian, we were talking last night for while......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
showracer
Chipping
Chipping
showracer

PostSubject: Re: widowhood cocks   widowhood cocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 am

DAVID wrote:

It is sonia & me have the stud M8 ,we have it for about 27 years
Some one has one of the nags we breed over there I think she on the web site
Alex Phillips
Back to top Go down
http://www.celerityparkstud.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: widowhood cocks   widowhood cocks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

widowhood cocks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3