Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Another back..... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
Another back..... Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Another back..... Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Another back..... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Another back..... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Another back..... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Another back..... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Another back..... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Another back..... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Another back..... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Another back..... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Another back..... Vote_lcapAnother back..... Voting_barAnother back..... Vote_rcap 
David
Another back..... Vote_lcapAnother back..... Voting_barAnother back..... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Another back..... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Another back..... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Another back.....

Go down 
+2
oldstrain
David
6 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:09 am

got another bird back this morning at 9.15, it was a blue wf which i got off ken/friendslofts..............he is flown down and lost weight but is ok apart from his rubber needed to be cut off because it was high up his leg and twisted, it had cut into him and beause of the blood i had to cut it off.........only 6 more to come now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:27 pm

i exspect you will get a few more when the winds have calmed down david glad to hear you got another
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:17 pm

thanks darren, hope so.........i could do with a feww more working their way back, altho i think thats it for the oldbird racing as by the time they are ready to race again it will be too late of the channel racing........
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:40 pm

that two birds youve got back david has had to think for there selfs build them up this week and bang them in again they will be diverant pigeons next week
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:44 pm

yes two back now john, only another 6 to go............. Very Happy

arnt they supposed to come home the same day from 137 miles lol!
Back to top Go down
bikesfred54
Chipping
Chipping

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

thats two its a couple to send,have you trained your hens if so will give you a few others to send
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm

hi fred, no didnt train the hens.....was just racing the cocks as i didnt have the time to race roundabout, the two who are back are flown down and lost quite a bit of weight so i would emagine it will be a while before they are ready to race..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:25 pm

david , ive rung hunderds of pigeons for racing and there is no way a race rubber can work its way up
a pigeons leg i think some did that diliberate hope a few more work back mate , chin up .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

kev d wrote:
david , ive rung hunderds of pigeons for racing and there is no way a race rubber can work its way up
a pigeons leg i think some did that diliberate hope a few more work back mate , chin up .

kev, you have just said what ive been thinking..............i know i might be paranoid but it did seem very strange to me as the rubber was up over the elbow joing on the leg, and twisted tight on the leg........

if i had rubbered a bird and put the leg too far into the ringer i would have pulled the rubber back down the leg, whoever rubbered it must have noticed, or did it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

i agree david , ive been in this game long enough to know when some thing as been
done deliberate and this is one of them , there is some nasty bastards out there mate
who are nice to you to your face but once your back is turned the knifes go in .
its got to be the ringer man who held your birds probably felt in good nick but he put a stop to hit by doing that
crule or what .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:53 pm

kev, the cock was a soontjen x meldert which ken bred for me last year, he was a blue wf and looked and handled lovely...........he is a small to medium sized bird and i did have high hopes for him, so as you say someone else might have noticed how he handled too.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:17 pm

DAVID wrote:
kev d wrote:

kev, you have just said what ive been thinking..............i know i might be paranoid but it did seem very strange to me as the rubber was up over the elbow joing on the leg, and twisted tight on the leg........

if i had rubbered a bird and put the leg too far into the ringer i would have pulled the rubber back down the leg, whoever rubbered it must have noticed, or did it on purpose.

I will second that i have never seen this happen either the one to blame is the marker who ringed your pigeon

Chin up David everything will be fine mate as we say here "it will all come out in the wash"
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:07 pm

thanks don......... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another back..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another back.....   Another back..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another back.....
Page 1 of 1