Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
fire on allotments  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:39 am

» escaped birds return
fire on allotments  Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:22 am

» good luck weekend
fire on allotments  Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
fire on allotments  Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:10 am

» Good Morning
fire on allotments  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:15 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
fire on allotments  Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
fire on allotments  Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
fire on allotments  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
fire on allotments  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) fire on allotments  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.fire on allotments  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
fire on allotments  Vote_lcapfire on allotments  Voting_barfire on allotments  Vote_rcap 
David
fire on allotments  Vote_lcapfire on allotments  Voting_barfire on allotments  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222665 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
fire on allotments  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
fire on allotments  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

fire on allotments

Go down 
+5
Paul
peel bros
birdy2011
stormqueen
IANYOUNG
9 posters
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

fire on allotments  Empty
PostSubject: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:34 pm

just got back from allotments devastated over 15 gardens burnt to the ground 3 race lofts and about four or five fancy pigeon lofts its like a bomb site some stupid git decided to have a garden fire in this wind , gutted for the members who have lost everything,
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:40 pm

stupid b......s.
you wonder what they have between there ears.
sorry for all the peaple that have lost everthing.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:59 pm

bloody heck what the hell was they thinking madness i bet them poor guys are gutted

cant be right in the head

hope they all carry on ian its so sad

beginning to wonder why ive bothered again
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:19 am

horrible , well this is when we need to pull together to help paul and his dad..has anyone got any ideas...we can all help with pigeons but its a loft we need to sort out
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:26 am

managed to get up last night, everythings gone, expected to see burnt out lofts but nothing there, like its been lifted up and taken away, hopefully the council will clear the area and erect fences and then we can start again, but its a long way back after looking at that site, devastated, cheers ray for your comments, much appreciated Sad
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:30 am

that loft I use as my avatar picture had about 12 pigeons in it, young uns as well, turned to dust, pigeons never had a chance, Ray will second this that im a tight t"at, but on monday I had 2 louella pigeons delivered, they went, unbelievable, Im ok but my dad whos 75 it was his life, his hobby, hes lost today, doesent know what to do with himself, mind you theres also other lads who have loft everyhing, feel for all of us
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:33 am

its so sad paul i really do feel for you and the lads
cant beleave anyone could be so stupid in this wind
im sure your comunity will rally round
my mate lost all his birds to a fire
abd the town ralied and he was up and running again in a week
however its still devastating chin uo mate fight on
Back to top Go down
phil411
Youngbird
Youngbird
phil411

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:41 am

its so sad but chin up and if any good to i have a 12x8 stock loft made up from garden shed with aviry on ... if its a help i could move stock birds over
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:06 am

phil411 wrote:
its so sad but chin up and if any good to i have a 12x8 stock loft made up from garden shed with aviry on ... if its a help i could move stock birds over
brilliant gesture phil, im willing to put y/bs and stock in if theres a sale to help these guys, gutted for them all
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:08 pm

phil411 wrote:
excellent gesture mate just need to figure a way to get it here mate, credit to the sport mate
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

ian wrote:
phil411 wrote:
excellent gesture mate just need to figure a way to get it here mate, credit to the sport mate

I will second that Ian, many thanks phill, on behalf of the lads who have been wiped out thats very generous thank you, were waiting to see what the council do in terms of help, its on the front page of the paper and the local Councillor is saying he will do all he can to help so we wait in hope.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:01 pm

fantastic offer phil, ian is right....you are a credit to the sport, i will gladly help if there is anything i can do and will give a donation if we are setting up a fund maybe................

i also have a few ybs but they will be of no use to paul without a loft.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:21 pm

fire on allotments  Picture001-14

fire on allotments  Picture002-17

fire on allotments  Picture003-17

fire on allotments  Picture004-15

fire on allotments  Picture005-17

this is inside a loft in nestbox this had youngbirds in nest

fire on allotments  Picture006-16

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:26 pm

cant beleive that loft is left untouched, when all the others have gone...........
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:32 pm

wind was blowing toward the camera david
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

yes i understand that, but theres others at the side of it which have burnt by the looks of it........ scratch
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Sorry to hear and see the devistation Paul just hope you can come back from this mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fire on allotments    fire on allotments  Empty

Back to top Go down

fire on allotments
Page 1 of 1