Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» Good Morning
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Today at 1:33 pm

» Weather today
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Today at 1:32 pm

» APHA Forms .......
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
pigeon photos.... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pigeon photos.... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pigeon photos.... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
pigeon photos.... Vote_lcappigeon photos.... Voting_barpigeon photos.... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
pigeon photos.... Vote_lcappigeon photos.... Voting_barpigeon photos.... Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222878 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
pigeon photos.... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
pigeon photos.... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

pigeon photos....

Go down 
+4
Don Webb
Guest user
peel bros
David
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 pm

just got my camera working on this new laptop, this is a yearling dk ch cock......

pigeon photos.... Chcock001
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 pm

this is a janssen hen i bought a few weeks ago at auction sale........she has bred 1st prize winners with two different cocks.

pigeon photos.... Chcock002
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

this is the other janssen hen i bought from the sale, very similar way bred to the ch hen......was bred for stock but never bred from due to seller packing in pigeons. did buy them as a pair for breeding but found out when i got home they were two hens.......... Embarassed

pigeon photos.... Chcock003
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

they look the part david,hope they breed you some winners as well
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 pm

i think they would have done if they had been cock and hen ray, but two hens has messed my breeding plans for them up......dont really want toput them to my own cocks with them being different breed, i know different breeds can breed good ones but i would have liked to try the ofspring racing first before i bred them into my own birds...... scratch
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm

its the only way unless you buy some more david,or you,ll have to do what i said the other week
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm

1 cock 2 hens
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:00 pm

yes ray, was thinking of repairing the cocks after a round of ybs.....if i could have sold them i would have done because they are no use to me really, but most fanciers have got their pairs for breeding next year so i wouldnt be able to get rid now. ill probably put them with what i consider to be my best 2 cocks and just see what happens, as you say its all i can do now........ No

ill know next time not to trust the seller saying they are cocks or hens.... No
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:38 pm

great looking birds hope they do you justice and do really well for you
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

thanks sue, i think ill end up pairinf them to two of my cocks and just trying the ybs.....its all i can do really. its a shame tho because they are from good bloodlines and if they were cock and hen i would have expected some good ybs........ill let you both know how the ybs do next year anyway..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:44 pm

David like the cheq hen could see she almost has three bars which i like to see the thicker the bars the better for me
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:46 pm

David is there any sale about which has janssens for sale the type you want and buy only one cock bird to pair to the two hens
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Or does anyone on this site have a good janssen cock to lend you to pair to the two hens you have on show
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Don Webb wrote:
David like the cheq hen could see she almost has three bars which i like to see the thicker the bars the better for me
you say thicker the bars the better they are but why is this i topped the fed last year with a blue and white cock his bars were the thinest bars ive seen ?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Ian i like to see nice thick bars on a pigeon
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:32 pm

When you see the Bert Brasspenning, Bert Campius pigeons ect the best pigeons all have good strong bars
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 pm

but why don must be a reason why
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 pm

It is some thing i have always noticed and i have looked at with most top pigeons
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 pm

But it is only my opinion
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Very Happy David I have a janssen cock spare, a later bred bird just missed racing..i had a pair of cocks in one nest so could spare one as they were bred just for breeding they are from excellent birds. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:14 am

Nice offer rudderfett spot on mate nice to see
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:16 am

Now that is what makes the sport good
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 am

Hope it breeds a few good ones for David fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:23 pm

rudderfett wrote:
Very Happy David I have a janssen cock spare, a later bred bird just missed racing..i had a pair of cocks in one nest so could spare one as they were bred just for breeding they are from excellent birds. Let me know.

hi martyn, thanks for the offer of the janssen cock.......ive had a word with the sellers partner who he flew with and he said that if i go to his loft i cant swap a hen for a cock..... Very Happy ill go and see whats on offer and then decide what to do.

thanks again for the offer martyn, much apprietiated...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bakes
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)
bakes

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:57 am

very nice pigeons david credit to you mate

all the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pigeon photos.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigeon photos....   pigeon photos.... Empty

Back to top Go down

pigeon photos....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next