Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhat sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Voting_barWhat sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What sort of season have you had ?

Go down 
+5
birdy2011
phil411
peel bros
VanReet Man123
David
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

whys that ray ? would be nice if you could put all club positions in the first 5 plus all your fed positions.............we could see at a glance how the site members have done racing this season, then it could give incentive to do better next year maybe. scratch study
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

i`ll put my 2 positions on............... lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:17 pm

RAY PEEL FED RESULTS

WORKSOP 12TH 17TH
MELTON MOWBRAY 10TH 15TH
HUNTINGDON 5TH
RIVENHALL 8TH 17TH
FOLKESTONE 20TH
LILLERS 16TH
RIVENHALL 6TH
HUNTINGDON 10TH
MELTON MOWBRAY 5TH 14TH
FOLKESTONE 3RD 9TH 11TH
MANSFIELD YB 18TH
MELTON MOWBRAY 13TH 14TH 16TH
PETERBOROUGH 1ST 7TH 18TH

STILL ONE MORE TO COME
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:20 pm

never out of the top 20 then ray very consistent flying at a high level fair play to you
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Well I have had a crap season, I have had really good race returns this year for this area, but slow, I just know its my fault, been buisy with work and the new loft which still isnt 100 % done. Maybe next season with the new loft I might get the speed back, and Im on widowhood cocks and hens next year.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:41 pm

oldstrain wrote:
never out of the top 20 then ray very consistent flying at a high level fair play to you
thanks darren ,thats the fed results that i have put on...i timed in most races but not all of them..the ones i missed really where the channel races i did,nt enter,plus one or two more..but still not bad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 pm

whats wrong with posting your club results ray..... scratch

come on get them on......... lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:11 pm

i will but not being BIG HEADED ,it will take me a while to do.i,ll do it tomorrow the whole lot including section and combine results
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

thats ok ray, hopefully you will be the first to post your results up so others will follow.................. Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sort of season have you had ?   What sort of season have you had ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What sort of season have you had ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2