Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
national races up north combine Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
national races up north combine Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
national races up north combine Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
national races up north combine Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
national races up north combine Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
national races up north combine Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
national races up north combine Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
national races up north combine Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
national races up north combine Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) national races up north combine 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.national races up north combine Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
national races up north combine Vote_lcapnational races up north combine Voting_barnational races up north combine Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
national races up north combine Vote_lcapnational races up north combine Voting_barnational races up north combine Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
national races up north combine Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
national races up north combine Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

national races up north combine

Go down 
+9
oldstrain
Mick
David
littlehen
kev d
peel bros
GRIZZLECOCK
Don Webb
IANYOUNG
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

national races up north combine Empty
PostSubject: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 pm

this is for people who dont fly in the up north combine , as i have spoke before about the cock that won the folkestone old bird national and the blue hen that won the youngbird national, i have been slagged off by a certain member on here saying that i havent won these this is how it is , every year we fly around ten nationals spread over the season this is for combine honers , which unfortunately i have not topped the combine yet which is my aim have be 38th though out of 20,000, birds. when we fly these races if i win the club on an national day we say we have won the national not the combine, i have won this twice , so anybody who calls me a liar please prove otherwise if you cant please keep your trap shut , and let me get on with my life as i dont need the sh*t and you get on with yours, yours in sport ian young , hope this clears any misunderstanding up
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks for putting things correct but if someone was new to the site then it make you look like your telling lies Very Happy Very Happy

So explain correctly before hand than just saying you have won a national when it is your club on national day
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:32 pm

albino albino albino your the one who gets the wrong end of the stick nobody else
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:09 pm

ian wrote:
albino albino albino your the one who gets the wrong end of the stick nobody else

lol! lol! lol! Ian stop saying this and that when you have not won what you are saying you have won, like a national when you should be saying it is your club national race you have won

We are not all from your area and know how things are interpretted lol! lol! albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Ian i still do not take anything away from what you have won so in future just explain things better Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Ian,To be honest, no way on earth sould the Up North Combine makeout they fly Nationals,only-----National Flying Club
British Barcelona club
BICC
These 3 allow allcomers,the u n combine nothing more than a drag fed/combine type setup,and everyone well knows even with the20,-30,000 entries opening their races up to real National status would destroy the myth once the southern boys were allowed entries Wink
how the RPRA allow this slight of hand to continue,not just with you lot,the midland national and others as well,its a disgrace
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:26 pm

not another one who are you to slag the up north combine geek geek geek
your obviously not a member of the mighty up north combine are you
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm

[quote="GRIZZLECOCK"]Ian,To be honest, no way on earth sould the Up North Combine makeout they fly Nationals,only-----National Flying Club
British Barcelona club
BICC
These 3 allow allcomers,the u n combine nothing more than a drag fed/combine type setup,and everyone well knows even with the20,-30,000 entries opening their races up to real National status would destroy the myth once the southern boys were allowed entries Wink
how the RPRA allow this slight of hand to continue,not just with you lot,the midland national and others as well,its a disgrace[

we can only fly in the combine we are in,i would fly in others if given the chance and so would a lot of others..as for 20,000 plus birds you try winning against those numbers,its still hard to do..why criticise ,we do,nt take nothing away from you lads when you win do we .to me its a sign of jealously when you call other fanciers who win and win well...there are fantastic flyers up hear as well as fantastic flyers down there.......honestly get a grip
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:38 pm

well said ray
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:44 pm

there is nothing stoping you from sending to these national clubs ray
as a flyer from south shields as done rather well in section K , of the NFC this year
but it means you have to take them to sheffield to be marked why not have ago and test them against
the big boys from the middlands and the south its very rewarding when you get a good un .
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:45 pm

its not j nicholson is it by any chance
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:49 pm

i will check back in a min or two
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:00 pm

right there is 2 flyers who did well , the first is B, BLACKETT SON , from bishop auckland who flew 470 miles from messac and got 19th section K , 471 in the open brilliant flying way up there .
and there is mr mrs t,w ,l bowden from north shields who in the same race got 133rd section K , 1795 in the open . 2 good pigeons to carry on when every one else had clocked in way down south hours before hand
brilliant flying .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:19 pm

do you think for one minute i going to sheffield kev to basket ,no chance,if i lived down there then yes i would, especially flying around the same distances which is fair....you never know it might happen one day..one more thing i hate it when i get beat but when others do beat me i take it on the chin and never call a fellow fancier for winning unless hes a dick of course lol....
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:00 pm

these people who fly from north east and take there birds to sheffield to enter them must have loads of money, thats all i can say ,but even if i was loaded i wouldnt do it iam quite happy where iam
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:16 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
Ian,To be honest, no way on earth sould the Up North Combine makeout they fly Nationals,only-----National Flying Club
British Barcelona club
BICC
how the RPRA allow this slight of hand to continue,not just with you lot,the midland national and others as well,its a disgrace

can you tell me this why you won't fly North Road against us and give us the advantage that you have ...............
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Ian,and you Ray,there is nothing on this earth to stop you lot flying in these 3 proper nationals,make any excuse you like,it does not wash with me,why fly against inferior opposition Rolling Eyes you fly in a real national and do the buisness boys,thats something special at your distances,and will make you household names.
As For flying North,we did years ago,sad to say northroad has died a death here,why i have never understood,damn good flying,and so much cheaper than southroad racing,but saying that,the NRCCdoes not call itself national,but what really pi**es me off is so called "great fanciers"who win a kings cup from lerwick,not even flying 500miles,it should not be allowed
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 am

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
Ian,and you Ray,there is nothing on this earth to stop you lot flying in these 3 proper nationals,make any excuse you like,it does not wash with me,why fly against inferior opposition Rolling Eyes you fly in a real national and do the buisness boys,thats something special at your distances,and will make you household names.
As For flying North,we did years ago,sad to say northroad has died a death here,why i have never understood,damn good flying,and so much cheaper than southroad racing,but saying that,the NRCCdoes not call itself national,but what really pi**es me off is so called "great fanciers"who win a kings cup from lerwick,not even flying 500miles,it should not be allowed

i think your a bit dilluded mate ,, tll you what you stick to what you do me likewise, why do you have to put things down, i fly my birds up to 571 miles thats far enough for me
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

ray ,ian , the cornwall and devon boys have a sale of yb to raise funds for the transport to the national
marking station the cornwall boys who are down far as penzance have a 250 mile round trip .
but you can have your clock set at your local club as long as some one is willing to take it on ,
to be fare to the people who have to travel you really have to be national minded and take a few knocks
along the way as the wind says where the winners are but you have to keep sending cos one day the wind will be in your favour and regardless of how many the big boys send if its not in there favour then they will strugle to be in with the leaders . every one as there likes mine is national racing win or lose but you have to put your self out abit to take part as there is a lot of travling .
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:39 pm

i,m not a distance man now anyway..sprint is my aim ...our national is just less than 300 but its hard to win..anyway grissel how have you flown in these races,have you won anything,how far do do fly ect.give us some imformation,especially when you are calling us vertually crap
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:41 pm

yes grissle lets see how good you really are
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Unlike yourselves,ian and ray,i i never boast or have to big myself up on a pigeon forum,you both have issues within yourselfs you have to address,and as we all know these problems always have their roots somewhere deep in your childhood,so try to behave like gentlemen while typing on your keyboard,as all of your previous entries are a heaven for pychological profiling. Wink
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm

HANG `EM !!!!!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:09 pm

littlehen wrote:

HANG `EM !!!!!

No No No PMSL
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:20 am

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
Unlike yourselves,ian and ray,i i never boast or have to big myself up on a pigeon forum,you both have issues within yourselfs you have to address,and as we all know these problems always have their roots somewhere deep in your childhood,so try to behave like gentlemen while typing on your keyboard,as all of your previous entries are a heaven for pychological profiling. Wink
are you on drugs...come on tell us your race results....or just some imformation on you will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: national races up north combine   national races up north combine Empty

Back to top Go down

national races up north combine
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next