Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Weather today
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
A few head shots of some of our birds Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) A few head shots of some of our birds 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.A few head shots of some of our birds Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
A few head shots of some of our birds Vote_lcapA few head shots of some of our birds Voting_barA few head shots of some of our birds Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222885 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
A few head shots of some of our birds Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
A few head shots of some of our birds Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
A few head shots of some of our birds Vote_lcapA few head shots of some of our birds Voting_barA few head shots of some of our birds Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

A few head shots of some of our birds

Go down 
+2
David
Gaz b
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

A few head shots of some of our birds Empty
PostSubject: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 pm

They are still going their moult, but are still in good condition.
[img]A few head shots of some of our birds New_1_c12[/img]

A few head shots of some of our birds New_1_c17

A few head shots of some of our birds New_1_c24a-1

A few head shots of some of our birds New_1_c6

A few head shots of some of our birds New_1_c1
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:47 pm

some nice looking birds gary, hope they breed you some winners next season.....
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Cheers mate, I hope so too.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:14 pm

i like the head of the bird in the 4th pic whats the grizzle also....thanks
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Nice birds Gary you can see the quality and the intelligence the pigeons have
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Don, you can spot a quality pigeon.

Cheers guys.

The Grizzle is a Roland Janssen.
Second is a Meuleman/JVDB Direct son out of Omega.
Third is Kellens/ Van Loon.
Fourth is a Kellens/JVDB son of Golden Windsong.
Fifth is only one of our last two SVR stock cocks
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Gary Burgess wrote:
Don, you can spot a quality pigeon.

Cheers guys.

The Grizzle is a Roland Janssen.
Second is a Meuleman/JVDB Direct son out of Omega.
Third is Kellens/ Van Loon.
Fourth is a Kellens/JVDB son of Golden Windsong.
Fifth is only one of our last two SVR stock cocks

Cheers Gary but "I Know Nothing"mate
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:24 pm

3rd 1 for me
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:47 pm

The Roland Janssens are just a breed we have brought in to try next year.
The second and fourth birds are from our established family and breed true. In fact that family are the cream of the crop so to speak.
The third bird the 05 Cock was outstanding as a youngbird, winning club, fed and combine prizes was only ever beaten by his nestmate. His brother went to Ireland and his offspring have done well for them over there..
The SVR cock is a well bred bird and has produced a few winners.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: a few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 am

Gary i was very interested in the loft that was doing well with your birds in Ireland who are they as i might know them they must be good birds did they use them as a cross
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:30 am

I don't have our Blackpool record book here, its in Preston and without going through all my records I cannot give the exact details, one of the guys is called John and he's from Dervock Northern Ireland, the other guy you will probably know then he had I think it was four firsts with our JVD Bosche. He's a Judge at the Blackpool show.
Sorry I cannot be more precise at this moment in time.
I think they used an outcross because he came back again last year for some more same way bred. There are also also another couple of brothers who did extremely well with our SVR.
Our original family is an old established family, that produce the goods every year.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: a few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am

Gary the reason i ask i do know that most are now using a cross now as the old strain are just not good enough were they for the distance 500mls or 350mls from the mainland
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:04 am

The brother to the 05 cock, we never flew far enough, he only started showing at the south coast, where he scored every time. A lot of my Dordin Faconnier/ Kellens went to Ireland in 2006.
That's what they guy said to us, it was a testament to our birds, knowing that they did well with them. Because where we our situated we don't fly the distance.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: a few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 am

it's not all to do with distance when flying into NI it's the English channel then over land and then the Irish sea and over land again
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 am

I was once talking to a guy from Southern Ireland, he said it was hard flying to his location, he said he always got a weather report from someone in Holyhead the night before basketting. Because if the weather was bad there, his pigeons would wait there for it to clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few head shots of some of our birds   A few head shots of some of our birds Empty

Back to top Go down

A few head shots of some of our birds
Page 1 of 1