Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» escaped birds return
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» Weather today
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby George & Morgan Tue May 07, 2024 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
pc stuff do my head in Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pc stuff do my head in 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pc stuff do my head in Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
pc stuff do my head in Vote_lcappc stuff do my head in Voting_barpc stuff do my head in Vote_rcap 
David
pc stuff do my head in Vote_lcappc stuff do my head in Voting_barpc stuff do my head in Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222742 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
pc stuff do my head in Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
pc stuff do my head in Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

pc stuff do my head in

Go down 
+6
friendsloft
Don Webb
littlehen
ch pied
David
notykinlofts
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

pc stuff do my head in Empty
PostSubject: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:30 am

hi guys i wont be on here much anymore. as pc stuff do my head in.i had a laptop a while ago and i lost my temper with that and slamed it on the floor and smashed it to bits, and i had to pay for a new screen today for this as i through it across the room it just cant handle the pc stuff so best i stay away from it and leave it to the kids s and wife lol , well i pop on from time to time to see how you all doing i stick to the out door stuff and cooking as i a chef lol take care

mark
Back to top Go down
http://marks-white-dove-release.co.uk
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 pm

mark, i think they drive us all mad every now and then.........do what i do and leave it for a while and come back to it later. go sit in with your birds for a while and relax watching them.......works for me. flower
Back to top Go down
ch pied
Chipping
Chipping
ch pied

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 pm

go see your doctor mate. scratch
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Same here it does my head in also
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 pm

The only thing i know about computers is the on/off button
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Anything else and i have had it
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:46 pm

barlbylofts wrote:
hi guys i wont be on here much anymore. as pc stuff do my head in.i had a laptop a while ago and i lost my temper with that and slamed it on the floor and smashed it to bits, and i had to pay for a new screen today for this as i through it across the room it just cant handle the pc stuff so best i stay away from it and leave it to the kids s and wife lol , well i pop on from time to time to see how you all doing i stick to the out door stuff and cooking as i a chef lol take care

mark

hi mark, just a thought occured when i read your post......if you are not coming on as often, what will you be doing about the yb exchange ? as the member who is receiving your birds and the member who is sending ybs to you will want to know what is happening......could you let us know please ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:40 pm

DAVID wrote:
barlbylofts wrote:

mark

hi mark, just a thought occured when i read your post......if you are not coming on as often, what will you be doing about the yb exchange ? as the member who is receiving your birds and the member who is sending ybs to you will want to know what is happening......could you let us know please ? Very Happy

dont wory david i been on here its the medication that im on mate for my stroke i had 18 months ago, also it left me have epolepsy fits so on med for that to so think its leaving me a little worn out and if the pc is slow i take it out on that lol! i be here, i dont understand what happens in this yb swap you will have to explain how it works by pm.i cant breed a bird for every member on here surly its a pair for a pair of one member to another ? dont know if its like we swap with everyone then count me out lol.

mark
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi mark you will breed 2 for rudderfett and stormqueen will breed 2 for you, sorry ur not well, if you want to drop out let me know so i can arrange for some one to take ur place, its not a problem it sounds as if u have enough on ur plate
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Mark hope everything works out for you mate and you get well with your medication

Hope everything works out
Back to top Go down
ch pied
Chipping
Chipping
ch pied

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:09 am

i thought you had to breed 2 ybs for all members of the site AND pay for delivery. p.m.s.l. clown
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:11 pm

friendsloft wrote:
Hi mark you will breed 2 for rudderfett and stormqueen will breed 2 for you, sorry ur not well, if you want to drop out let me know so i can arrange for some one to take ur place, its not a problem it sounds as if u have enough on ur plate
Ken

thanks for your kind reply at this moment in time i cant say how my health will be when it comes to doing the swap. so yeah think you right iys best i drop out for this year

thanks

mark
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:33 pm

sorry to hear that mark, hope your feeling better soon.........hopefully it shouldnt effect your next years racing too much. sunny
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:18 pm

As i have already said Mark hope everything works out for you good luck
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:40 pm

thanks guys i be on here anyhow. im planning on racing as normal if i ok to do so,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:05 pm

hope you have a good racing season then this year, things didnt go too well last year for you with the yb sickness etc..... sunny
Back to top Go down
notykinlofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
notykinlofts

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 pm

yeah hope i have a beter season. with this new loft i can do the darkness with the ybs, and i have decided to give the widdowhood a go to i never done that sysytem my mate i got the loft from has told me what to do with it so looking forward to it all the darkness for ybs and widowhood for the cocks is all new to me so going to be a exiting year for me, lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 pm

ive flown widowhood before mark and to be honest i wouldnt fly anything else, i know some fanciers do fly it but i think its better and easier to fly widowhood. and when i start with ybs next season it will be on the dark, thats if i can get enough info of how do do it......... sunny
Back to top Go down
Guest user
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:11 pm

i done darkness two seasons now and me and hubby done it different his was really dark and mine was so i could just see the birds after my eyes ajusted to the dark we used the black membrane stuff for weed control mine was 2 layers and hubbys was 4 layers and we found that it was no different the birds looked like OB right through the race season they do take longer to moult out some of them now are still throwing the last flights
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 pm

DAVID wrote:
ive flown widowhood before mark and to be honest i wouldnt fly anything else, i know some fanciers do fly it but i think its better and easier to fly widowhood. and when i start with ybs next season it will be on the dark, thats if i can get enough info of how do do it......... sunny

David its dead easy. lol! lol! I didnt get to fly this year due to some problems . But the birds were flying up storm. It was nice to be told by other flyers how good my birds looked. Does Pikey kev come on here still ? He had some cracking dvds on keeping pigeons Dark system, light system, widowhood.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 pm

hiamanda, yes kev was on here the other night......i think he still has them for sale on ebay, might invest in one then i can watch it over and over again.... lol!
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:05 am

DAVID wrote:
hiamanda, yes kev was on here the other night......i think he still has them for sale on ebay, might invest in one then i can watch it over and over again.... lol!

They are well worth it. Ive lent mine to my brother and im having trouble getting them back lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 pm

yes , ive got one dvd about pigeons and im always watching it........its adictive. Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:22 am

Mark just take your time and things will fall into place mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pc stuff do my head in   pc stuff do my head in Empty

Back to top Go down

pc stuff do my head in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next