Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:05 am

» Weather today
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby David Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Vote_lcapANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Voting_barANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Vote_rcap 
David
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Vote_lcapANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Voting_barANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET

Go down 
+4
steve1952
peel bros
friendsloft
stormqueen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm

O
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi John did the dry run , birds all split again ready for the real thing boxing day
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm

yes thinking about it,no where near doing it,early bres young make no difference to racing in my eyes,second round young uns seem the best in my eyes.i only really pair up early to get enough young for the coming season.if i could do it i would pair up feb the 14th like we used to do What a Face
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm

king
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm

HI KEN PUT THE OLD COCKS IN NEW STOCK LOFT FEW DAYS AGO SO WILL GIVE THEM THREE WEEKS AND GET THEM PAIRED UP FLOT FIRST ROUND UNDER RACERS AND TAKE A ROUND UP THERE SELFS AND THAT WILL BE ME FOR THE SEASON ALL READY TO ROCK AND ROLL AGAIN
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:47 pm

hi John have the old cocks settled to boxes yet in the new stock loft, i remember when i first put cocks into new loft, had a nightmare settling them to boxes, they kept changing, plus i had a couple of dominamnt cocks who wanted every box, John u do what i do and float the first round under races, the second round stock bring up and thats me done.
Ken
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 pm

just given mine 2 day dummy run in split nest boxes, ready for xmas weekend
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi Steve bet you carnt wait,
Ken
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:55 pm

i know a few members that have paired up two weeks for me , boxing day
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:55 pm

will be good breeding y/bs again after 20 years,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:57 pm

wish id have done a dry run with the wife 30 years ago, maybe wouldnt be lumbered with each other now....... scratch

seriously tho, ive just put two new cocks into the stock shed so that makes it 5 pairs (10 birds) is this too many in a 7x5 shed with no aviery ? (yet)

got some new pairings to do so really need to do the dry run a.s.a.p. scratch geek
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:59 pm

steve1952 wrote:
will be good breeding y/bs again after 20 years,

steve i hadnt bred ybs for 20 years and your right, it was an unbeleivable feeling having ybs in the nest again and watching them grow and get feathers.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:00 pm

1 of members in our club 3 rd highest, got eggs down last week, top 2 flyers dont like him so both breeding me a pair of y/bs and both given me a pair for stock, to try to beat 3 rd highest lol, i will be very happy to finish in middle, 14 members
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 pm

hi steve, earlier in the year i said i wanted to win all the yb races......... Very Happy but realistically ill be happy to get in the cards in my first yb season back, and over the moon to get a first..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:14 pm

the goal is to win them all so as to try as hard as possible,wanting to win them all and thinking of different ways to do it it is my motivation.gutted on a saturday if i do not win or not somewhere close at least
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:15 pm

top 2 been there for 8 years way above rest, hopefull 2011 will be chasing them lol
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:17 pm

they can be knocked off their perch so to speak farao
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 pm

all clubs have their top flyers dont they, and with good birds and commitment i dont see any reason why they cant be beaten........altho one thing ive noticed this time roundis that the also rans have lost heart in their racing and arnt commited, so theres no wonder the top men have it all their own way......hopefuly they will be complacent and underestimate the new flyers..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:25 pm

if you go into a season thinking the top men are going to win everything then you are beat straight away, so whats the point.you have got to give these people a run for their money
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:26 pm

3 weeks ago before i started buying and gifted stock birds i had 11 2009 birds and 1 pr of stock, 3rd highest tried to get me to give him 1 of jansen 2009 hens, hes got over 200 birds and goes round members trying to get freebies lol
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:29 pm

only racing y/bs 2010 year of training for me to see which breed best, so know more following year, changing cocks to different hens 4 prs 2nd round, rest 1 round
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm

give him nothing steve, thats how hes top winner by scavinging round people who buy good pigeons....im not into joining a flying club to make friends im there to race and win so if they dont like me or my performances then good.....im doing something right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:32 pm

go on david fighting talk Mad
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm

cant talk for all clubs ray, and on our site ive met some real good people who are happy to help.....but in clubs im sure youll agree there are some who are a*******s and not worth bothering with.....they have their own little group and are like old fish wifes gossiping, i stay away from these people. geek
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:39 pm

am glad am not in your club david na only joking if your not far off the top flyer you know your doing sommit right and time will let you catch up no problem its all a matter of time its a waiting game and you got to be pashant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET   ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET Empty

Back to top Go down

ANYONE THINKING OF PAIRING UP YET
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next