Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 10:24 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:53 pm

» Weather today
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» Scandalous .......
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
deep thinking men we are !!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) deep thinking men we are !!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Knackered

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.deep thinking men we are !!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
deep thinking men we are !!! Vote_lcapdeep thinking men we are !!! Voting_bardeep thinking men we are !!! Vote_rcap 
David
deep thinking men we are !!! Vote_lcapdeep thinking men we are !!! Voting_bardeep thinking men we are !!! Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222600 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
deep thinking men we are !!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
deep thinking men we are !!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

deep thinking men we are !!!

Go down 
+2
Don Webb
Rene A
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

deep thinking men we are !!! Empty
PostSubject: deep thinking men we are !!!   deep thinking men we are !!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:26 pm

What deep thinkers men are...
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'.
The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'.
At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
Finally I thought about an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: deep thinking men we are !!!   deep thinking men we are !!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

So True mate PMSL
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: deep thinking men we are !!!   deep thinking men we are !!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Rene A wrote:

What deep thinkers men are...
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'.
The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'.
At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
Finally I thought about an age old question:
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case.
Time for another beer
brilliant PMSL sean
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: deep thinking men we are !!!   deep thinking men we are !!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:08 pm

rene.
its the way you tell them.
you really crack me up rene.
good one.bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: deep thinking men we are !!!   deep thinking men we are !!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 pm

love it and so true
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: deep thinking men we are !!!   deep thinking men we are !!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:27 pm

excellent rene ,excellent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deep thinking men we are !!!   deep thinking men we are !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

deep thinking men we are !!!
Page 1 of 1