Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:18 pm

» Good Morning
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:17 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Police Attention LOL - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Vote_lcapPolice Attention LOL - Page 2 Voting_barPolice Attention LOL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Vote_lcapPolice Attention LOL - Page 2 Voting_barPolice Attention LOL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222809 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Police Attention LOL

Go down 
+5
Don Webb
oldstrain
David
dickj
Gaz b
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 am

lol! lol!
I just believe in protecting what is mine.
Shout enough and people listen, I even got the lower ranks lined up and disciplined. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:03 pm

peel bros wrote:
the bad coppers give the good ones a bad name,we could,nt do without them lads to be honest,i my self respect the police as thats how i was brought up.do,nt get me wrong some are t**ts but not all
well said ray you are right where would you be without them
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 pm

I look at it this this way, they are providing a service and if that service is not up to scratch, hell why not complain.
Around where I live response time was between 3 hours and two days.
It's improved a lot in twelve months. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:12 am

always said you were a TOP BLOKE Gary cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 am

pmsl
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 am

Gaz b wrote:
As a law abiding citizen, I think it's right to have a police to protect us and uphold the law. I am not anti police in any way shape or form and yes there are good ones and bad ones.
My cousin is a good one, but he is still a power mad ass hole.
I've done a lot a lot of work with the police in the past and told them what to do.
This was one of my victories
http://www.southportvisiter.co.uk/southport-news/southport-southport-news/2011/06/08/residents-turn-vigilante-in-southport-to-combat-asbo-behavior-101022-28834921/

well done gaz,thats what a lot of others should do,get rid of this scum.there are plenty where i live,if i started a group like that i,ll be the only one in it lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 am

you`d be one of the trouble makers they wanted rid of ray............ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:49 am

well done for standing up to them yobs gaz there parents should be accountable for there actions and made to appoligies to people they hurt or abuse most shouldnt be out on the streats roaming untill all hours i know my kids were always under controle cus they knew if they brought trouble to the house there bags would be packed

hardship or having nothing to do dosent mean you go round causuing trouble
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:29 pm

you misread the article graham, gaza WAS the yob............. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 pm

An ex yob if you please. lol!

Oh Graham, it was bedlam around here when I first came here.
Like one guy said to me, these kids have turned feral.
He was right, they were out of control, even some of their parents had come to my house and said they just didn't know what to do with them.
Well I did, instil the fear into them, that they were were instilling into others.
I videoed one dickhead as I led him out out of the street, he was telling me they owned the street, and they were going to torch my house.
But we got it under control, I worked with local councillors and the Police to put on organised events etc and we finally brought an end to their terror.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm

seen a lady on tv once take on a whole town now it clean and all have respect but she did it and if all play the game and stick together it can be done alot starts when places get run down and nothings done kids then home in and think there places to reck and sit smokeing and drinking all night and day well she got that lot sorted because she said it was the duty of the councils to do it
once again gary pushing a pen in an office is easy getting out there and doing something is whats needed well done mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Attention LOL   Police Attention LOL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Attention LOL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2