Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:05 am

» Weather today
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:42 am

» King removes Patronage
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Vote_lcapThe Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Voting_barThe Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Vote_rcap 
David
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Vote_lcapThe Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Voting_barThe Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222765 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen

Go down 
+4
Don Webb
peel bros
IANYOUNG
friendsloft
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Empty
PostSubject: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 pm

The late bredcock i bred for stock this is his hen Meldert x Soonjten he is a Gaby x Meldert x Soonjten
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen 031
The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen StockBirds-1
Ken

Last edited by friendsloft on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:42 pm

looking good ken ,looks like hes got a few flights left to cast , hope they breed well for you
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:43 pm

No Ian his photo was taken a few weeks back
Ken
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:46 pm

are right is he through the moult now , some of my widowhood have still got a couple to go
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Yes he is through it now, he looks better now than when i took the oic
Ken
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:52 pm

nice cock ken sure youll get winners off him
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks Ian i hope so the sire to him is out of lightning Mcqueens good 33 cock on the dam side is the Meldert Cock when paired to young Thunder Hen Soonjten again these birds are out of lightning McQueen and Vader Stock, which is PGW racing stud north and south
Ken
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:51 pm

sure hell breed ok with that blood
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:29 pm

yes nice cock ken
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Nice pigeon Ken
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Credit to you Ken
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Thanks Don
Ken
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:07 pm

nice birds ken, they look the part......im sure youll get some good ones out of them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Second that David
Back to top Go down
dark_chequer
Hatchling
Hatchling
dark_chequer

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 am

Ken hes a little belter.
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 am

best of luck with racing ken, he looks well
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:36 am

Thanks all on both sides of these two birds are my No 1 stock pair the Meldert Cock and young thunder Hen soonjten since i have had tis pair they have bred 8 x 1st club and 7 x 1st feds for my self and others, on the other side is gaby which is a granson of lightning Mcqueens good 33 cock im sure he will tell you what this cock as achieved, so ive fingers crossed and everything else crossed on this pairing
Ken
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:04 pm

the blood is there ken,so they should do the business,good luck
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm

friendsloft wrote:
is gaby which is a granson of lightning Mcqueens good 33 cock im sure he will tell you what this cock as achieved
Ken

He has matured well Ken, its a pity he not a little older and in the race team, but will keep the youth in the stock shed

just briefly "33" cock was himself a winner of 1st club, 1st fed, 1st combine mangotsfield 135mile and 1st club, 1st fed, 1st combine Fougeres 370mile who has bred numerous winners including 62 hen

he is sire of "62 hen" who has won numerous clubs and 2 x 1st federations and has bred numerous winners including 08 hen

she is mother of "08" who won 1st club 1st fed 1st combine as a youngster and then 1st club 1st fed 1st combine as a yearling

and so on...............his mother and father are still breeding winners and responsible for generations of top racers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:11 pm

mark, impressive flying there with your birds.......would you mind sharing your methods and routine with our members.....ie do you fly widowhood or roundabout old birds and dark ybs ? any info of your management ?

if you would rather keep this to your self its ok........ sunny
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:53 pm

no share it,thats what we are here for to help each other since we are not competing against each other,then again i am with ian but i would help him and i would like to think he would do the same flower
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm

peel bros wrote:
no share it,thats what we are here for to help each other since we are not competing against each other,then again i am with ian but i would help him and i would like to think he would do the same flower

im sure ian would do the same too ray..... Very Happy it would be good for members who do have good success to share some of their methods with us as like you say, we are not competing against each other.....but the reason i said if some dont want to share info is because someone who they compete against might/could join our site and read it.

i wont be telling any of the members in my club about this site, some might think im being mean but ive had a lot of help on here from alot of our members which i hope will help with my racing, and if someone who i race against joined and read this info i wouldnt have that little edge that im hoping it will give me to at least do reasonably well when i start with my ybs.... jocolor cat clown
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

true david but i will help anyone just ask ,nothing to hide,i put our success down to shear hard work anyway as well as the birds
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm

no secrets here either just ask more than willing to help
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

thank you both, youll regret you said that......... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen   The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen Empty

Back to top Go down

The Late bred cock bred for stock with his hen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next