Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
whos racing this weekend  and from where Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) whos racing this weekend  and from where 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.whos racing this weekend  and from where Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
whos racing this weekend  and from where Vote_lcapwhos racing this weekend  and from where Voting_barwhos racing this weekend  and from where Vote_rcap 
David
whos racing this weekend  and from where Vote_lcapwhos racing this weekend  and from where Voting_barwhos racing this weekend  and from where Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
whos racing this weekend  and from where Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
whos racing this weekend  and from where Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

whos racing this weekend and from where

Go down 
+5
phil411
IANYOUNG
peel bros
Gaz b
Rene A
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

whos racing this weekend  and from where Empty
PostSubject: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm

whos racing this weekend and from where ? im racing in 2 clubs this week both from Messac one club ETS the other is rubber cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Hope all goes well for you Rene and the girls. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:44 pm

im hoping mate i got 3 in 1 club an 2 of mine an 1 of the girls in the other be my 1st race on ETS this week affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

i have a huge team for this weekend,some of my hens are going back this week after saturdays crap performance..not sure how many yet as i,m trying a few new ideas this week
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:57 pm

not sending this weekend
Back to top Go down
phil411
Youngbird
Youngbird
phil411

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:04 pm

carnt make mind up for this week might just treat them from dropping test and swabs
#
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm

You've scared them already Ray and you've not even basketted yet. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Gaz b wrote:

looks like it gaz lol! lol! lol! sean
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Gaz b wrote:
talk sense gaz doesnt even fly in my club affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

who was talking about you scratch

Grow up Ian. lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Gaz b wrote:
who was talking about you scratch

Grow up Ian. lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:38 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
Gaz b wrote:
talk sense gaz doesnt even fly in my club affraid affraid affraid

Ian you both fly in the same Fed / Combine Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:38 pm

who else can it be gaz nonody else fly,s near him on here lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Rene A wrote:
whos racing this weekend and from where ? im racing in 2 clubs this week both from Messac one club ETS the other is rubber cheers Very Happy

All the best for you and the Girls Rene
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:39 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
not sending this weekend

Ian why you not sending ?????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:40 pm

yes all the best to you and the girls rene, lets hope you all do well again this week........................ cheers
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:40 pm

don its not a combine race, only a fed race , also not frightened of nobody its up to me if i dont fly and only me knows the reason why , need to go in hospital for another stent put in not that i have to explain to anyone
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:48 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
don its not a combine race, only a fed race , also not frightened of nobody its up to me if i dont fly and only me knows the reason why , need to go in hospital for another stent put in not that i have to explain to anyone

Sorry to hear that in but the way you talk you love to race in every race from anyway so when you don't send then people like myself ask why
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Sorry to hear that Ian, hope all goes well mate.
I was only avin a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Gaz b wrote:
Sorry to hear that Ian, hope all goes well mate.
I was only avin a laugh.

Yes hope all goes well Ian
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:29 am

Mangotsfield comeback race we are thinking of sending 8hens we will make our mind up on Friday as its saying a east wind again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos racing this weekend and from where   whos racing this weekend  and from where Empty

Back to top Go down

whos racing this weekend and from where
Page 1 of 1