Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Morning Exercise Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» Weather today
Morning Exercise Emptyby David Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Morning Exercise Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Morning Exercise Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» SEO Company in Chennai
Morning Exercise Emptyby tharunjohar50 Yesterday at 11:37 am

» escaped birds return
Morning Exercise Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Morning Exercise Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Morning Exercise Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Morning Exercise Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Morning Exercise 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Morning Exercise Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Morning Exercise Vote_lcapMorning Exercise Voting_barMorning Exercise Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
tharunjohar50
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222730 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Morning Exercise Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Morning Exercise Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Morning Exercise

Go down 
+2
Gaz b
EssexSteve
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

Morning Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Morning Exercise   Morning Exercise EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 am

This morning exercise is no good for me they fly well but then they sit out and dont want to come in, half the team have come in the rest are sitting on the roof, and I still cant get the buggers to use the trap instead of the door
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Morning Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise   Morning Exercise EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 am

Let them fast, starve them for one day, feed um a little light stuff in the morning bout quarter of an ounce after a fly, and confine um to barracks for the rest of the day. Watch the difference the day after, they will fly and they will trap.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Morning Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise   Morning Exercise EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:36 am

hey are not coming in because they arnt hungry steve, this is my opinion anyway.........if you let them out earlier than the day before then its obvious they wont be due to be fed at the same time. they will sit around until they are hungry.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Morning Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise   Morning Exercise EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 am

birds sitting on house roofs will only bring disopointment on saturdays you have to make um land on the trap board its not easy but from day one feed them a bit on the board i have a board on the inside as well i sprinkle bits on there and they can see um but cant get at it till i open the hole any that dont respond do not feed any corn but let um see them that did trap eat but you must not let them go on the house roof its cost time and in a short race someone with good trappers will clean up seconds count repeated bad trapers go in the bin ive no time for them it may seem harsh but at the end of the day whats the point in a bird comming home from a race to sit out no good at all
my y/b have at least 6 points they could land all withing a few feet of the loft yet they know not to patiants and they will get the drift if you dont do your part then they will take advantage and sit out this is only my opinion but i never say if mine trap bad i lost time cos at the end of the day im the maneger so its my fault
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Morning Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise   Morning Exercise EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 pm

stick to regular feed and exercise times steve then you will have control and as already said ...cut the grub back or miss a meal to gain control rite away
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

Morning Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise   Morning Exercise EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 pm

My Tip of the day is from experience as I had same trouble once, its this take the water away at dusk every night for a while, then when you exercise them first thing in the morning they will work up a thurst, beats hunger every time. Within the week they will trap for water strieght after exercise...problem solved worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning Exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Exercise   Morning Exercise Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Exercise
Page 1 of 1