Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:53 pm

» Weather today
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» Good Morning
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
trying to retrieve my bird Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) trying to retrieve my bird 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.trying to retrieve my bird Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
trying to retrieve my bird Vote_lcaptrying to retrieve my bird Voting_bartrying to retrieve my bird Vote_rcap 
David
trying to retrieve my bird Vote_lcaptrying to retrieve my bird Voting_bartrying to retrieve my bird Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222597 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
trying to retrieve my bird Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
trying to retrieve my bird Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

trying to retrieve my bird

Go down 
+6
Barry T
delbar
Don Webb
gareth
David
Rudderfett
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

trying to retrieve my bird Empty
PostSubject: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi Lads I need a bit of help, saturday as gareth has already stated on here we had a smash and a lot of our birds have gone to the north of england.
I just had a non fancier contact me from somewhere near manchester with a yb of mine in a warehouse, hes caught the bird and will give me his adress tomorrow as hes in work on nights. I wondered if there is a fancier close by who could get the bird for me and keep it till I get a courier sorted, would be better for a fancier to get it for me. Help would be greatly aprieciated and I would give money for diesel ect no probs...thanks.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm

if it had been nearer martyn i would have got it for you, manchesters quite a way from where i am im afraid.......... Crying or Very sad

what about contacting this site as they have local fanciers registered with them to collect birds found by none fanciers.

http://www.racingpigeon-collectionservices.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 pm

hi david its bin a nightmare of a race ive got birds in doncaster and nottingham shropshire guna cost a fortune.neva nown it so bad mate confused
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm

i think we have members in nottingham garath, are they found by fanciers ? can the courrier do it in one round trip to save on costs ?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:51 pm

David thats a good site mate never seen this site before
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 pm

thanks david I will have a look, I thought we had members in manchester area, Im not quite sure yet where it is I will update tomorrow when the chap gets home from work, as hes been on nights and will contact me tomorrow so it might be just close to manchester. I might just drive up there if I cant get any joy.
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 pm

I have to go near Nottingham Sunday at the very latest if you want me to collect that bird for you. I would go earlier but Notts is couple of hours from here.
Back to top Go down
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Ps: I'm not sure of the logistics between notts and donny but if you want and its close enough I will collect that one too?
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Very Happy Just been on that website and what a great idea the site is and its just what I am looking for thanks David...I have a number of a fancier who will collect from manchester from the non fancier..magic
I might even join it now and put my name forward for this area as its the best thing for pigeons I have seen in a long time, all our members should know about it you never know when you need it.
Back to top Go down
Barry T
Chipping
Chipping
Barry T

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 am

Rudderfett i can collect it for you no problem im 1 mile from Manchester have sent you PM

Barry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarragempugs.co.uk
Barry T
Chipping
Chipping
Barry T

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 am

Can't see that my PMs gone so will put here Hi my home no is 0161 4427118 my mob 07950720088 Barry
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarragempugs.co.uk
delbar
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 pm

gareth wrote:
hi david its bin a nightmare of a race ive got birds in doncaster and nottingham shropshire guna cost a fortune.neva nown it so bad mate confused

Notts on Friday morning mate if you want collecting
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Welldone lads if any get reported in my area let me know
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 pm

mick,what heppened about that cloned ring you had,did you get it sorted then
Back to top Go down
cowandchicken
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:28 pm

Hi i have also just had a bird reported in nantwich and it is a non fancier. phoned for courier and they wont be going that way till tuesday. anybody able to help take it in till courier can get there or move it south a bit so i can arrange a pick up. I too would like to be added to help any lost birds around worcestershire just let me know how i can help.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Ray I phoned the finder cos me 15 quid on me mobile still no further I've been intouch with union never herd nowt back I've spoken to rod adams he's gona get it sorted for me
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm

let us know what happens mick
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 pm

thats discusting all you need do is show your sec you have the bird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to retrieve my bird   trying to retrieve my bird Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to retrieve my bird
Page 1 of 1