Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
leicester liberation Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:25 am

» Weather today
leicester liberation Emptyby David Today at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
leicester liberation Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
leicester liberation Emptyby David Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
leicester liberation Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
leicester liberation Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
leicester liberation Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
leicester liberation Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
leicester liberation Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) leicester liberation 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.leicester liberation Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
leicester liberation Vote_lcapleicester liberation Voting_barleicester liberation Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
leicester liberation Vote_lcapleicester liberation Voting_barleicester liberation Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222734 messages in 14002 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
leicester liberation Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
leicester liberation Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

leicester liberation

Go down 
+3
Gaz b
stormqueen
oldstrain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

leicester liberation Empty
PostSubject: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 am

our birds were liberated at 7.45 no wind was exspecting a headwind but its quite still out there ....dont realy like these clear skies as percy can see for miles ah well just hope to get um home i sent 11, 5 cocks 6 hens
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 am

good luck today . hope you have a good one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 am

Good luck Daz, 'Come On You Oldies' cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:43 am

got 8 from 11 so far sounds like arrivals are strung out across the board and my first bird was a tiny hen a grooter x sion totaly different wind direction than forecast sw it was se what their was of it lol
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 am

oldstrain wrote:
got 8 from 11 so far sounds like arrivals are strung out across the board and my first bird was a tiny hen a grooter x sion totaly different wind direction than forecast sw it was se what their was of it lol
well done darren hope you get them all and score aswell sean
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:43 pm

well done darren, hope she does well for you...... cheers
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Well done Daz, lets hope she was a goodun mate.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:36 pm

finished 7th club not to good this week to be honest and the winner was way out in front the rest were pretty close together ...cant quite put me finger on it but somethings
not quite rite and i think its my feeding although i did have the best returns a bit disapointed if i am honest but theres always next week and am very pleased for the winner as a nicer chap you could not wish to meet
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:47 pm

oldstrain wrote:
finished 7th club not to good this week to be honest and the winner was way out in front the rest were pretty close together ...cant quite put me finger on it but somethings
not quite rite and i think its my feeding although i did have the best returns a bit disapointed if i am honest but theres always next week and am very pleased for the winner as a nicer chap you could not wish to meet

darren returns the name of the game winning a bonus sean
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm

yes yer rite sean most important thing is returns with ybs
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

I will second what Seanl says Daz cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
richardpayne
Hatchling
Hatchling

Location : Esperanza Les LaNDES VALEGuernsey Channel IslandGY3 5JJ GY35JJ s

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 pm

oldstrain wrote:
our birds were liberated at 7.45 no wind was exspecting a headwind but its quite still out there ....dont realy like these clear skies as percy can see for miles ah well just hope to get um home i sent 11, 5 cocks 6 hens
best of luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leicester liberation   leicester liberation Empty

Back to top Go down

leicester liberation
Page 1 of 1