Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 3:13 pm

» escaped birds return
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Vote_lcapLouella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Voting_barLouella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Vote_lcapLouella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Voting_barLouella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222592 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Louella are getting rubbish

Go down 
+14
terryp
Gaz b
sj lofts
cowandchicken
Don Webb
Alex
peel bros
fletch
David
seanl
sjrw
oldstrain
birdy2011
Rudderfett
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm

and like you martyn there buying blind cus they to never get to see there purchase

and yes ive spoken to currieres who say they cant get um out quick enough

but ide like to bet not many ever return and what is there win rate now

to be honest i bet he dont give a monkeys toss about your pic martyn its

only 260 quids worth i think he be more interested in getting the next 10.000 y/b

dispatched i have to agree with others they dont give a shit about custermers
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Waited till 12 pm as I said still no reply to my email from louella. So I emailed them saying that clearly they had stopped selling pigeons to loyal customers who spend money with them, and I was discusted with my treatment by them.
So I now await and see if they even bother to reply.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:48 pm

dont hold ya breath martyn
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 pm

No your right 4 hours and no reply, I hope they go under, I will never even look at the site again just deleted it from my favs.lol
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:19 pm

It's such a great shame to see a place like that go to the dogs.
When I first started to go there it was when Lou was alive, credit where it's due, he was a great man.
He built that business with a vision.
To buy the best pigeons available and sell the offspring to the working man at affordable prices.
Customer service was always at the top of his agenda.
Sadly today that is not the case.
When was the last time they bought a decent pigeon?
If Lou had been alive, without a shadow of a doubt many of the Janssen pigeons would have to come to Louella before they saw a sale, same with the Van Loons.
Micheal just dont have the same vision or the dedication.
Its sad but true and personally I think their days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:23 pm

i woildnt hesitate to buy birds from there years ago fact is the had the best

even when i restarted i went there but ill be honest they looked so ill

but the way forward to the sons thats left is get the cash worry about feedback

later lol what feed back as you say they dont invest anymore
Back to top Go down
terryp
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: LOUELLA PIGEONS    Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm

STARTED TO BUY THE HOMING WORLD LOUELLA BIRDS LOOK GOOD EVEN ON THER WEB SITE FEW YEARS AGO BOUGHT SOME GRAND CHILDREN OFF PARKSIDE SUPERMAN LINES WERE NICE CONDITION THAT WAS YEARS AGO CHEERS TERRYP..
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Never had anything from there cyclops
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 pm

I had 6 ybs from there once never again CRAP
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 pm

we had a few families from louella in the 80`s, they were good pigeons then, but have heard they arnt so good nowadays...........i suppose the only way to decide if they are any good is to buy some, but personally i would research the weeklies etc to see who is winning and try buy some from them.

its always best to buy from a currant winning loft..... study
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 pm

agree david
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:39 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
I had 6 ybs from there once never again CRAP

Crap !!!! lol! lol! lol! Sent out here years ago, by the boat load Smile Smile to a bloke called "Brent" who then tried to sell them on at different auctions. They were in the most part, rubbish Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but I still bought two "cheap" (Rainstorm Verheyes) most were left in the pens at the end of the day. Still have some of the Verheyes even today thou, but not from those 2 I got on the cheap Wink Wink I found out back then, in my loft. They were not to bad with the wind up their arse. cheers
Back to top Go down
Delboy74
Chipping
Chipping
Delboy74

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 pm

Mate got a batch of 6 last year 2 dead within days of arrival he got more off him to replace them but told him wanted better than the 6 he sent there the only 2 he's got left
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:08 pm

i think you have to buy more than 6 to decide.you can buy hundreds of ybs and not win .i think you have to go to proven lofts if you want winners but thats not dead cert you,ll get winners..just look at your own ybs ,how many winners do we get every year,not many i can tell you.even when they become yearlings you don,t get that many.sometimes it takes years to form a winning family.we have only had about 2 good birds from louella but we never bought that many to be honest.again i would,nt go back there myself.they just breed far to many for my likeing but there will be some winners .you just need the luck getting them
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:21 pm

theres still a lot of very good pigeons there and most are priced in the working mans range but i certainly would not go no further away than the gchildren and i would not be buying blind yer pays yer money takes yer chance sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:42 pm

[quote="peel bros"]i think you have to buy more than 6 to decide.you can buy hundreds of ybs and not win .i think you have to go to proven lofts if you want winners but thats not dead cert you,ll get winners..just look at your own ybs ,how many winners do we get every year,not many i can tell you.even when they become yearlings you don,t get that many.sometimes it takes years to form a winning family.we have only had about 2 good birds from louella but we never bought that many to be honest.again i would,nt go back there myself.they just breed far to many for my likeing but there will be some winners .you just need the luck getting them[/quote

Your right Ray Louella for me has lost the edge now the old man has gone

Shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louella are getting rubbish   Louella are getting rubbish - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Louella are getting rubbish
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2