Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Vote_lcapwhat do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Voting_barwhat do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Vote_lcapwhat do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Voting_barwhat do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum

Go down 
+9
Don Webb
peel bros
oldstrain
killer
lifes to short
Alex
EssexSteve
Gaz b
seanl
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Empty
PostSubject: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:15 am

by magpies » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:06 am

ianyoung wrote:
if they have had any thing like i had on another site then i know how they feel i was forced off another site by a keyboard warrior the thing is he had done the same on several sites and is still getting away with this under different names , should be named and shamed , started with me on here trying to get me off here he goes under the name of magpies , iam not frightened to name him , he is called alan foster and i beleive he lives in aberdeen , no room for people like this all i can say is swings and roundabouts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres only one trouble maker and thats u ian young the guys on the other site black balled you for your tantrums tell the truth man get a grip and stop trying to blame your illness on the your trouble making you already tried that on here with a test loft why dont you tell the truth for a change if you can i could say a lot more but people will find you out for what you are magpies
SILVER MEDAL

this was posted by ian young the bottom half is my reply.

Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:35 am

The guy is looking sympathy Alan, Sean, Bollocks or what ever other name you decide to use mate.
It's still you and you have a sense of humour.
You aint afraid to speak your mind and so you always know where ya stand with you.
We ws all keyboard warriors, you was the know it all, I was the has been fat C**t and Ray was the selfish self centred one, Don knew nothing, Graham was the two faced turncoat.
My oh my, the list is endless mate.
he ws the master of his own destiny and there is a hell of lot more than can be said.
geek albino monkey
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:53 am

Ignore him the blokes a wanker
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 am

So you are Alan....sean....i bloody knew it
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 am

the people who have had dealings with you alan know you are a true gent alan who says it like it is sometimes the truth hurts but such is life ,your generosity is second to none and i for one am glad to have met you and like the fat c**t im honoured to call you both friends
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 am

Thank god i'm not in trouble ?for once ; some times its better not to Give a answer ? on subjects like this ;i have found this site Fantastic & the members great ; cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 pm

to be honest i have not had any hastle with either of you .....but having spoken to you many times on the phone sean i find you a genuine and integral person who would be happy to help out anybody and indeed has helped out alot of fanciers for no gain of your own ...what more can be said,i realy do feel ian should let the matter go and let sleeping dogs lye,ian if you are looking in ....just let it go this has gone on long enough and has nothing to do with the other site
ffs you have had a massive operation so concentrate on your health and family all this negativity will do you no good at all......darren
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:11 pm

oldstrain wrote:
to be honest i have not had any hastle with either of you .....but having spoken to you many times on the phone sean i find you a genuine and integral person who would be happy to help out anybody and indeed has helped out alot of fanciers for no gain of your own ...what more can be said,i realy do feel ian should let the matter go and let sleeping dogs lye,ian if you are looking in ....just let it go this has gone on long enough and has nothing to do with the other site
ffs you have had a massive operation so concentrate on your health and family all this negativity will do you no good at all......darren

problem is Darren the man believes he done no wrong when in fact he upset most people with his manner and disruptive and arguementive and aggressive maner and nasty remarks but life is too short as far as i,m concerned its long over i certainly dont give him a secound thought got more important things to do like LIVING LIFE TO THE FULL and enjoying my self lol sean
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:17 pm

well as you know i cannot comment on this for certain reasons,but you know my feelings on this matter...all i will say is seans been a good friend to us all on here and i think everyones agrees with me ....lets end this once and for all and move on...we are better than this
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Can i please comment and you all know me i am here to help out the best i can and yes "I KNOW NOTHING" lol! lol!

But for me this site is a blessing as everyone on here are willing to help each other out with no talk about cost or anything just the willingness to help each other gain that prize or extra yard come race day

Ian was always out to make trouble and try to make it look like everyone was against him which has not true everyone showed there concern when he was ill i even sent me PMs and if i may say apart from Ray i was always in line for being slagged for any comment i made as "I KNOW NOTHING"

Ray Ian was always ready to knock you everytime you were infront of him, what makes me smile is the fact that when Ian joined the site he was winning 15 to 20 firsts a year plus Fed wins, then all the winning stopped when racing started and members were asking him his results "LOOKS LIKE SOME BULL SHIT WAS A FLOAT WITH THE WINS IAN HAD"

AND YES IAN IF YOU ARE LOOKING IN PLEASE COMMENT AS TO HEAR YOU TALK YOUR THE NUMBER ONE FANCIER OR SHOULD I SAY BULL SHITTER

Sean i have not meet you yet but for you to take time out to contact me and chat with me i have the upmpost respect for you and the main thing is you say it as it is and i would not change the way you are as i and the rest of the members know were we stand and that to me is how things should be all up front and straight to the point

Gaz your no fat cxxt just a fat blotter like myself lol! lol!
Ray you and your brother are top blokes and yes there is nothing i want more for you both than for you to win the UNC
David your a top person also asking me to join i feel sorry for you allowing this to happen as "I KNOW NOTHING" lol!

Can i say if Ian can make comments like that about the site then the site is a better place without him cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS NOW cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:58 pm

i wasnt going to bite to your childish comments don but when you talk shit then i have to defend myself
show me one post where i have said i have had 15 wins or so in a season i think youll find theere isnt any as for fed wins i have only had about 5 since istarted back up in 2001 the most club wins i have had in one season is six , in no way have i been untruthful about this , so if anybody is full of bullshit then i sugest don you have a look in the mirror , as for gaz i never and have never called you a fat cxxxt but i can recall calling you a hasbeen , have a nice day all the best ian
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Ian that is how you came over making yourself bigger and better than everyone else

Thank you for your reply and i wish you all the best for the future and the best with your birds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Ian that is how you came over making yourself bigger and better than everyone else

Thank you for your reply and i wish you all the best for the future and the best with your birds Very Happy
i have never claimed to be better than everyone else don , as i know myself have a long way to go
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Don Webb wrote:

forgot to add "I KNOW NOTHING"
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 pm

we are all just guessing with pigeons thing is some are more natural at it others have to work harder and some wont ever do anything and some are not bothered but at the end of the day enjoy them
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 pm

You did Ian and a fat bast**d, It was quite comical cause I aint even fat.
I don't mind being called a has been, because I know I have been.
All I spoke Ian was the truth, nothing more nothing less.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 pm

gas you show me the comment i made then i will apoligise but i cant honestly recall me saying this
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 pm

I never saved it Ian and the posting of chubby brown pics that you kept putting on the chat.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Gaz b wrote:
You did Ian and a fat bast**d, It was quite comical cause I aint even fat.
I don't mind being called a has been, because I know I have been.
All I spoke Ian was the truth, nothing more nothing less.

yes it was on the chat gaz plenty seen it and you know it only to well Ian sean
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:30 pm

the posting of the chubby brown pic was not aimed at anybody gaz it was put on as this was the first pic in my photobucket account , so you picked this up wrong and for your information this wasnt chubby brown it was a comedian friend called terry joice
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Gaz b wrote:
I never saved it Ian and the posting of chubby brown pics that you kept putting on the chat.

yes we all seen them aswell but Ian you got a very sellective memoury but i aint and neither has the other guys you verbally abused you like to give it but you certainly cant take it back but whats done and past is done yer cant turn back the hands of time i wish you well for the coming season and hope your health improves but just remember you brought all this on your self sean
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:35 pm

I must have been mistaken then eh! Embarassed
Maybe i might even have been delirious. Mad
I could also be a liar! Evil or Very Mad
My god Ian, next you will be saying your computer got hacked. affraid
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Gaz b wrote:
I must have been mistaken then eh! Embarassed
Maybe i might even have delirious. Mad
I could also be a liar! Evil or Very Mad
My god Ian, next you will be saying your computer got hacked. affraid

the truth hurts gaz thats the problem untill Ian admits for once and for all he was bang out of order he will never be able to move on jekle and hyde character comes to mind sean
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:42 pm

speeking about bang out of order were you not alan remember the email you sent me , saying iam full of shit just like my bag if thats not bang out of order i dont know what is short memory alan, i still have the email if you want me to remind you
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
speeking about bang out of order were you not alan remember the email you sent me , saying iam full of shit just like my bag if thats not bang out of order i dont know what is short memory alan, i still have the email if you want me to remind you
ian i dont take crap from no one no matter who you are you started all your crap first and i retaliated it takes 2 to tango sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum   what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum Empty

Back to top Go down

what do mem,bers think of this post on another forum
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next