Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Partnerships
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:37 pm

» BHW Subscriptions
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» Weather today
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Good Morning
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» King removes Patronage
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) 2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Vote_lcap2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Voting_bar2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Vote_lcap2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Voting_bar2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222779 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

2 Weeks tomorrow

Go down 
+11
Gaz b
Don Webb
birdy2011
seanl
peel bros
GRIZZLECOCK
oldstrain
edgie
fletch
David
VanReet Man123
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:17 am

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:
only got as far as your 6th post grizzle and to be honest you talk more shit than there is on a dairy farm

Laughing

Sad !!!!!!!!! But not one of the better topic's/discussion's for what I have seen here unfortunately ????. Who ever may be right/wrong & I do not really know etc, (distance) but much of what I have read, does not fit into my critera, of what I exspect/require on a forum such as this "Spirit of the sport".
You know !!!!!!! Smile Smile Church on Sunday Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes type of thing.
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 pm

We were told today our 1st race is now the 13th of April a good call and the rite one well done to all concerned Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm

VanReet Man123 wrote:
We were told today our 1st race is now the 13th of April a good call and the rite one well done to all concerned Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

while its a good call its still not good the long range forcast is crap the seasons have changed we start far too early first week end in may would be soon enough by the way we start the 20th April sean
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
kev d wrote:
we don,t start till end of april so plenty of time yet , but i must admit it bloody freezing
at the mo ive not had them out for about 4 days now that east wind is bitter so no point
how people can train in this weather is beyond me but each to there own .

Trouble nowadays kev it doesnt matter how you look after them,you have got to put your trust in other people,look at what that asshole convoyer did last year at the now infamous bedampton, he single handedly destroyed combine birdage for the whole oldbird season,thats the only reason marmande is off the calender now.Thats the truth
i dont know much about this race but yes conveyers / contollers make mistakes they can have a 100 good races 1 bad race and they dammed who would be a race controller but instead of slagging them off put your name forward see how you get on sean
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:05 pm

im glad they moved us forward a wk jamie give me abit more time to get them goin wudov been better a fortnite but a wks grace is better than none but we will see how things go will still more than likely miss 1st race then come in on the 20 th but atleast they wont be to far down didnt start racin till 3rd yb race last year and faired out ok so we will see wat happens but need a serious weather change for me to make first race lol
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm

seanl wrote:
GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
kev d wrote:
we don,t start till end of april so plenty of time yet , but i must admit it bloody freezing
at the mo ive not had them out for about 4 days now that east wind is bitter so no point
how people can train in this weather is beyond me but each to there own .

Trouble nowadays kev it doesnt matter how you look after them,you have got to put your trust in other people,look at what that asshole convoyer did last year at the now infamous bedampton, he single handedly destroyed combine birdage for the whole oldbird season,thats the only reason marmande is off the calender now.Thats the truth
i dont know much about this race but yes conveyers / contollers make mistakes they can have a 100 good races 1 bad race and they dammed who would be a race controller but instead of slagging them off put your name forward see how you get on sean

Will secomnd you 110% Seanl

I have done the convoying side of this sport Worcester Fed, Old Bromsgrove Fed, Wolverhampton Fed, Dudley Fed and yes all the good ones everything is fine but as soon as you have a bad lib thats it it sticks like glue and it always raises its ugly head when issues arise.

The fanciers that really get to me are the ones that always complain and can do a better job but were are they when its time for them to put there money were there mouth is as they say

ALL MOUTH NO ACTION

Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 pm

i no the weather conditions are all over the place at the moment,but no point fussing get on with it,i would not dream of traning my birds in these bitterly cold east winds, having said that they still need to go out if possible, mine have been out 3 hours today on open hole, mostly in the sky, there choice not mine?, it certanly has not done them any harm,in fact they have enjoyed themselfs, and creating that happiness and love of home is a must. Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
cowandchicken
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Well said Edgie. I open the loft for my birds every day, if they want to fly the can if not they can sit in there box. I would never kick them out or flag them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 pm

stewhit wrote:
im glad they moved us forward a wk jamie give me abit more time to get them goin wudov been better a fortnite but a wks grace is better than none but we will see how things go will still more than likely miss 1st race then come in on the 20 th but atleast they wont be to far down didnt start racin till 3rd yb race last year and faired out ok so we will see wat happens but need a serious weather change for me to make first race lol
Smile
I think we will be sending on the 20th April but it all depends on the weather i were reading on a weather site and they say its like this till the 12th of April so if thats true we will wait for a break in the forcast no point throwing them away eh Ste Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 pm

i'm gonna go for the 27th april for first race and our clubs 2nd ...thats the plan anyway
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:51 pm

yes black saturday was a bad day but i reckon over 50% liberated that day from the south coast , but at the end of the day i blame my self for sending for i knew it was going to be bad and i still sent but its a lesson learnt .
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:15 pm

kev d wrote:
yes black saturday was a bad day but i reckon over 50% liberated that day from the south coast , but at the end of the day i blame my self for sending for i knew it was going to be bad and i still sent but its a lesson learnt .

me to kev sent 6 and only seen 2 we were at warwick and many never seen a feather ,as you say lesson learnt
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 pm

one good thing came out of that race for me i lost a blue yearling hen that day
she ended up 200 miles north on the same day , g picked her up for me put her on the transporter the following week she came home , then 3 weeks later she got 91st open from cholet in the NFC out of over 8,000 birds .
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 pm

only got yearlings so till the sun shows its face they going no where
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:29 pm

kev d wrote:
she ended up 200 miles north on the same day , g picked her up for me put her on the transporter the following week she came home , then 3 weeks later she got 91st open from cholet in the NFC out of over 8,000 birds .

thats a good result kev well done m8
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:10 am

kev d wrote:

I would have to say "that was a nice result" Don't the good ones amaze you etc in what they will do at times for you. 16 oz's of gut's & determination is what I think of, when they give you a nice result. Then again !!!!!!!!! even the slower ones when its hard/long have my admiration (tough as nails) etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks tomorrow   2 Weeks tomorrow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Weeks tomorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2