Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby David Today at 1:54 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» Weather today
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby David Today at 1:49 pm

» good luck weekend
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Vote_lcapmy new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Voting_barmy new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Vote_lcapmy new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Voting_barmy new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222669 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads

Go down 
+5
fletch
sjrw
David
birdy2011
peel bros
9 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Empty
PostSubject: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:53 pm

these are my ybs just put over today,a lot more to come in the next few days
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Birdsforsite024_zps0aebf733
for rick
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Birdsforsite023_zpse335f9e8
for darren
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Birdsforsite021_zps395e8e77
for rene
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Birdsforsite016_zps7e7d9bf0
fomy new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Birdsforsite013_zpsa26907b3 for stan
for g
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Birdsforsite009_zps1eeacf09
MY BOXES FINISHED
my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Birdsforsite003_zps4aceb547
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm

nice batch ray well reared boxs are spot on good job like me grizzle thanks
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:25 pm

nice looking team of ybs you got there ray, boxes look well too.........i like the black yb in the middle of the first photo ray cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm

walter docx david,they breed some loverly birds
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:49 pm

very nice ray, there a credit too you. mealy looks aw wee beauty. cheers
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:13 pm

look great mate
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 pm

I like that YB in the top photo far left Ray send it ASAP
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:36 pm

funny enough its a walter doxc also,its sister topped the fed for us as a yb 2 seasons ago
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

realy like the dark un's ray and boxes look spot on ...that black yb in the top pic is a belter also ...atb
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:43 pm

your getting one exactly the same darren
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 pm

peel bros wrote:
your getting one exactly the same darren

Very Happy thanks ray ...some realy nice ybs their mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 am

Cracking team of youngsters Ray fingers crossed mate they do well for you Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 am

nice team of young ins Ray hope they do well for yer sean
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:22 pm

thanks lads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads   my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads Empty

Back to top Go down

my new ybs and some of the ones for the lads
Page 1 of 1