Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Anyone any information Emptyby oldstrain Today at 8:43 pm

» Weather today
Anyone any information Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
Anyone any information Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» Good Morning
Anyone any information Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
Anyone any information Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Anyone any information Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Anyone any information Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Anyone any information Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Anyone any information Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Anyone any information 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Anyone any information Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Anyone any information Vote_lcapAnyone any information Voting_barAnyone any information Vote_rcap 
David
Anyone any information Vote_lcapAnyone any information Voting_barAnyone any information Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222596 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Anyone any information Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Anyone any information Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Anyone any information

Go down 
+3
Don Webb
EssexSteve
VanReet Man123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

Anyone any information Empty
PostSubject: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Can you just fly for club positions and can you not pay your fed fees so you dont get any fed cards just your club positions cheers.
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:20 pm

who's transporter do you use is it just the clubs?
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 pm

That's a hard one van Reet man 

I do know that if you fly in a limited birdcage club if you have extra birds you can send the extra birds which can only fly for fed honours as long as you nom the bird which are racing for both club and fed honours
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:10 pm

i would say yes, but to be sure have a word with your Region Secretary. hope this helps:cheers:
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:35 pm

The answer is no. 
Unless your club owns the transporter, normally the Fed owns the transporter, why would they take your birds to the lib site for free ??
You cant take the birds there yourself and Lib, your club would have to get a licence like they do for open races and as a club secretary I wouldn't go and try to get 1 because the number of people would opt out of a Fed result is minimal and you still would need a transporter.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm

fare comment:cheers:
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:24 am

no you cant feds transport your birds why would you want club honours only
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:58 am

still in that red rose  fed Jamie birds comin bk for you all the time was sh**e for us over here that's y we left it and the transporter they use are crap and waterin facility is crap ur lucky iv birds get a drink that's y we gone with the lyme fed now much better birds comin bag on line now lol
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:17 pm

stewhit wrote:
still in that red rose  fed Jamie birds comin bk for you all the time was sh**e for us over here that's y we left it and the transporter they use are crap and waterin facility is crap ur lucky iv birds get a drink that's y we gone with the lyme fed now much better birds comin bag on line now lol
Very Happy
We are in the Blackburn Fed but we go with the same transporter we are always last out of the blocks our birds are getting back at some stupid times we are getting fed up with it Ste.
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:57 pm

not gd Jamie u lot in club need to get ur heads together and apply for another fed or join a different club so you cud race yb in different fed m8 or you be in same position nxt yr m8 jmo ?
Wink
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:10 pm

VanReet Man123 wrote:
stewhit wrote:
Very Happy
We are in the Blackburn Fed but we go with the same transporter we are always last out of the blocks our birds are getting back at some stupid times we are getting fed up with it Ste.

Van Reet Man the best thing to do it go to the race site and watch the birds being liberated  mate

The reason i am saying this is i was a convoyor and sometimes its the position on the transported  that can play ba major part in the pigeons getting high results

Or even if the baskets are slow to open or are not opening correctly mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:21 pm

stewhit wrote:
Very Happy

Steve i understand were your coming from mate but sometimes pigeons can have water on the transporter but dont know how to drink from it

As they say you can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:39 pm

don I know wat ur sayin about getting birds to drink on transporter as urself used to convoy for Snowdonia fed so I agree with wat ur  sayin m8 ? but the transporter that is used for jamies fed was the same 1 that we went with last yr m8 its a terrible transporter m8 the baskets are fallin to pieces lol and its well documented that it wont level up so wen they they put water on it wud be runnin out ov the bottom ov transporter lolso them nearer to cab wud never get watered they were told about it and just said they will be ok that was 1 ov reasons we pulled away from fed Wink
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:19 am

stewhit wrote:
don I know wat ur sayin about getting birds to drink on transporter as urself used to convoy for Snowdonia fed so I agree with wat ur  sayin m8 ? but the transporter that is used for jamies fed was the same 1 that we went with last yr m8 its a terrible transporter m8 the baskets are fallin to pieces lol and its well documented that it wont level up so wen they they put water on it wud be runnin out ov the bottom ov transporter lolso them nearer to cab wud never get watered they were told about it and just said they will be ok that was 1 ov reasons we pulled away from fed Wink

from an outsider etc it appears to me to be one crap transporter unfortunately, sadly !!!. "How" in this day & age can they not have a trailer/transporter that can be adjusted, to be level when the water is placed before the birds, is rather strange. Management have a major problem from where I
 sit. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 am

i take it that the water troughs run front to back, if so then all you have to do is use two ramps and a spirit level, one man watch the spirit level the driver operate the wagon, if then the water is in the middle of the transporter, then it also has to be front and back, get the convoyer to fill the water in the top trough till it over flows then the one below and so on, the birds hear the running water and those that want it come to it, i used to take a wagon with same system so believe me i know, hope this helps. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 pm

stewhit wrote:

No worries Ste i understand were your coming from mate but i still think its best to visit the libaration site to whitness things for themselves

then you can see how things are done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone any information   Anyone any information Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone any information
Page 1 of 1