Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:04 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Good Morning
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» good luck weekend
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Vote_lcapwell yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Voting_barwell yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Vote_rcap 
David
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Vote_lcapwell yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Voting_barwell yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222602 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles

Go down 
+2
EssexSteve
sj lofts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Empty
PostSubject: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 am

well gtta say im over the moon with these yb is a understatement each day just seem to be exellin from 1 stage to another nothin seems to be phasin them just keep smashin it bk now and knockin time ov each time they come bk 25 mile in under 27 mins this mornin tells me i cud be in for another gd w/end lmao Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 am

Excellent:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:24 pm

stewhit wrote:
well gtta say im over the moon with these yb is a understatement each day just seem to be exellin from 1 stage to another nothin seems to be phasin them just keep smashin it bk now and knockin time ov each time they come bk 25 mile in under 27 mins this mornin tells me i cud be in for another gd w/end lmao Wink

Your Ybs are doing great you just have to make them last the full Ybd season and win the averages, that is where the skill comes in. Hopefully as some lose form others will come into form this will test the strength in depth and idenify your best breeders. Good luck this weekend. May the force be with you Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:40 pm

spencerline wrote:
stewhit wrote:

Your Ybs are doing great you just have to make them last the full Ybd season and win the averages, that is where the skill comes in. Hopefully as some lose form others will come into form this will test the strength in depth and idenify your best breeders. Good luck this weekend. May the force be with you Smile 

Spot on kev
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 pm

cheers kev ye i hope they wil keep form but time will tell m8 how gd in depth they are as a family . but will have to see as i gt alot from the best ov this family ov pigeons i cud aquire so im hopin they will be ok and throw a few surprises alng the way as you know gettin them up there at the top can be hard but keepin them there is even harder but all is well at min so hope they keep doin wat they shud lol ill keep doin my part hope they do theres m8 will keep you posted how w/end goes .
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: first test loft race    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:56 am

good luck for weekend stew
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 am

did you have a win last weekend steve ...had pc cleaned last week so never had pc for 5 days ....good luck for the coming weekend anyway
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 am

cheers g and daz . ye was 1st 3rd 5th and 6th daz they sayin it cud be up among the top in fed aswell so a nice little bonus lol ha 27 out of me 34 in 6 mins 32 out 34 within 1hr 30 mins still waitin for the other 2 lol but they were from baby team ye . just had them at a 35 mile and they smashed it again lol 40 mins and wasnt best ov morninins after i turned them up 10 miles down rd it went sh**e but all dropped together so feed up and rest now lol Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:27 pm

stewhit wrote:
cheers g and daz . ye was 1st 3rd 5th and 6th  daz they sayin it cud be up among the top in fed aswell so a nice little bonus lol ha 27 out of me 34 in 6 mins 32 out 34 within 1hr 30 mins still waitin for the other 2 lol but they were from baby team ye . just had them at a 35 mile and they smashed it again lol 40 mins and wasnt best ov morninins after i turned them up 10 miles down rd it went sh**e but all dropped together so feed up  and rest now lol Very Happy 

excellent result for ya steve well done pleased for ya seems like they are coming well...just got back from a 25 mile toss myself and they took 30 mins in a headwind same as yesterday and personally I think the bit of cloud cover is a godsend ...we have our first race on sunday and will be sending ...good luck for the coming weekend steve
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:49 pm

stewhit wrote:
cheers g and daz . ye was 1st 3rd 5th and 6th  daz they sayin it cud be up among the top in fed aswell so a nice little bonus lol ha 27 out of me 34 in 6 mins 32 out 34 within 1hr 30 mins still waitin for the other 2 lol but they were from baby team ye . just had them at a 35 mile and they smashed it again lol 40 mins and wasnt best ov morninins after i turned them up 10 miles down rd it went sh**e but all dropped together so feed up  and rest now lol Very Happy 

Great flying Ste just hope this continues for the rest of the season
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:51 pm

well gd race today first 5 and 7th beaten on decimal for 6th bit gutted tbo lol didnt get full sweep lol but nxt wk step them up abit more just getin into top gear now lol so
gd day and better still gr8 returns sent 43 and 40 home had over 30 yb in minuites was chaous so am pleased Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 7:40 am

are you still on the gaz system stew lol! 
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 am

lol graham ill have to have a fink about this 1 m8 haha Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles    well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles  Empty

Back to top Go down

well yb are startin to realy smash time off at 25 miles
Page 1 of 1