Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
first test loft race Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
first test loft race Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
first test loft race Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
first test loft race Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
first test loft race Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
first test loft race Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
first test loft race Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
first test loft race Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
first test loft race Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) first test loft race 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.first test loft race Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
first test loft race Vote_lcapfirst test loft race Voting_barfirst test loft race Vote_rcap 
David
first test loft race Vote_lcapfirst test loft race Voting_barfirst test loft race Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
first test loft race Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
first test loft race Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

first test loft race

Go down 
+6
Rene A
oldstrain
George & Morgan
seanl
peel bros
birdy2011
10 posters
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

first test loft race Empty
PostSubject: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:04 am

ive decided not to go ahead with the first test loft race as i feel the birds need more time due to the attacks of the last few weeks they had two 20 milers yesterday
with no problems i will be keeping them here now 2 times a day right up till thursday evening before the first race which will be on the 3rd of august

also im with drawing my 50 prize donation for what would have been the first race
as i feel ive spent enough over the last few weeks in petrol feed ets rings and expect to be putting another 100 pound in petrol over the next 8 days
the rest of the prizes will remain the same

i will put a list of the birds that make it to the first race on the friday before the first race also any birds that are still injured as can be seen on the other post i put up
these will be trained as and when and put in to the first race when they are ready also any birds that should return from past training chucks

Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 am

thats fair enough g
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 am

birdy2011 wrote:
ive decided not to go ahead with the first test loft race as i feel the birds need more time due to the attacks of the last few weeks they had two 20 milers yesterday
with no problems i will be keeping them here now 2 times a day right up till thursday evening before the first race which will be on the 3rd of august

also im with drawing my 50 prize donation for what would have been the first race
as i feel ive spent enough over the last few weeks in petrol feed ets rings and expect to be putting another 100 pound in petrol over the next 8 days
the rest of the prizes will remain the same

i will put a list of the birds  that make it to the first race on the friday before the first race also any birds that are still injured as can be seen on  the other post i put up
these will be  trained as and when and put in to the first race when they are ready also any birds that should return from past training chucks

best of luck G you put them in when u think they are ready  best of luck sean
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:37 am

i'm not in the test loft but I did say the cost would be too much for you to bear at the start G just hope it get's better sure the members will support you george
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:02 am

its not that i can afford it george its i feel ive given enough ant they still got to be trained more and while racing continues

also a lack of imput from members when post are made the funs gone out of it now

so ill just race them send the result to david what makes it makes it what dont dont

Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:16 am

graham at the start I just thought you should have been made to take some money for all the costs and was not saying you could not afford it i'm at a few test lofts there is no prize money for me but have to say I do still get a lot of enjoyment out it and hope to do more next year george
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 am

good luck g hope you get some enjoyment from them when racing starts as I know you have worked hard and its the least you deserve atb
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

birdy2011 wrote:
its not that i can afford it george its i feel ive given enough ant they still got to be trained more and while racing  continues

also a lack of imput from members  when post are made the funs gone out of it now

so ill just race them send the result to david what makes it makes it what dont dont

G you been doin a lot of hard work with the birds with taken care and the trainings of them some members might not come on very often to give input im sure that like myself other members are more then happy with what you are doin for us and for the site
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:25 am

graham.
you have had a lot of work with the birds with looking after them and training.
it must have been soul destroying for you with all the losses that has happened .
but don't beat yourself up with this. its not your blame . the members all no this.
one thing I will say I don't no how the set up is with the birds training expenses .
fuel for your car is a big expense. I only take my birds once a day if the weather is right. and I no how much it takes me for a week and that only going 12 miles with them.
you will soon be racing now graham and I hope all your time you have put in pays off
john.
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 am

graham as ive said to you many times m8 you have done wat u cud with them and to ur best m8 we carnt help wat happens wen there up in the skys g its just 1 ov them things m8 so dont beat urself up about it i had 2 in test loft but gt none now lol but its 1 ov them things im not sayin wud ov liked to have them there but i knew you did ur best with them so thats its. we roll on as they say . and best ov look to all thats left lads .
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 pm

well said John & Stewhit im one of the lucky ones at the moment and have 1 left and G has worked really hard get these birds to where they are at the moment and I think all the members involed in the test loft appreciate what you have done for us and for the site G keep at it as your doin your best Smile
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:38 pm

oldstrain wrote:
good luck g hope you get some enjoyment from them when racing starts as I know you have worked hard and its the least you deserve atb

Will Second this Daz
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Rene A wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:
its not that i can afford it george its i feel ive given enough ant they still got to be trained more and while racing  continues

also a lack of imput from members  when post are made the funs gone out of it now

G you been doin a lot of hard work with the birds with taken care and the trainings of them some members might not come on very often to give input im sure that like myself other members are more then happy with what you are doin for us and for the site

Will Second this Rene
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:39 pm

stormqueen wrote:
graham.
you have had a lot of work with the birds with looking after them and training.
it must have been soul destroying for you with all the losses that has happened .
but don't beat yourself up with this. its not your blame . the members all no this.
one thing I will say I don't no how the set up is with the birds training expenses .
fuel for your car is a big expense. I only take my birds once a day if the weather is right. and I no how much it takes me for a week and that only going 12 miles with them.
you will soon be racing now graham and I hope all your time you have put in pays off
john.

Will Second this Gary and John
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 pm

stewhit wrote:
graham as ive said to you many times m8 you have done wat u cud with them and to ur best m8 we carnt help wat happens wen there up in the skys g its just 1 ov them things m8 so dont beat urself up about it i had 2 in test loft but gt none now lol but its 1 ov them things im not sayin wud ov liked to have them there but i knew you did ur best with them so thats its. we roll on as they say . and best ov look to all thats left lads .

Will Second this Ste
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:44 pm

birdy2011 wrote:

G the reason i have kept quiet like a lot of other members is because your the boss with a lot of work on your hands and the last thing you may not have wanted was everyone asking questions every 5 minutes mate

But the main thing is you are doing a fantastic job and what has happened has happened through natures way mate nothing you could have done about it

Hold your head up high mate you have done your best no worries there cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 pm

will second that don
you cant ask any more from you graham.
just keep roping on.cheers 
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 pm

i do,nt think we need to say much more other than gs done an excellent job..there,s not many who could have done better.i myself would,nt like the job.i think each and everyone of us should applaude him for everything he has done..i know a lot have been lost but i still think its going to be interesting and good for the site .i for one is still looking forward to it,yes i know i still have 2 in but i would still look for the result every week.

WELL DONE G
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 pm

peel bros wrote:
i do,nt think we need to say much more other than gs done an excellent job..there,s not many who could have done better.i myself would,nt like the job.i think each and everyone of us should applaude him for everything he has done..i know a lot have been lost but i still think its going to be interesting and good for the site .i for one is still looking forward to it,yes i know i still have 2 in but i would still look for the result every week.

WELL DONE G

I agree 100% with what has been said you cant do more then ya have G well done mate cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:23 pm

peel bros wrote:
i do,nt think we need to say much more other than gs done an excellent job..there,s not many who could have done better.i myself would,nt like the job.i think each and everyone of us should applaude him for everything he has done..i know a lot have been lost but i still think its going to be interesting and good for the site .i for one is still looking forward to it,yes i know i still have 2 in but i would still look for the result every week

WELL DONE G

I will second that Ray
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Rene A wrote:
peel bros wrote:

WELL DONE G

I agree 100% with what has been said you cant do more then ya have G well done mate cheers cheers cheers 

I will third that Rene
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:03 pm

we all know that you would do your best G , but i all ways thought that they were to many birds to start with, start small then build up 20 would have been just about right i think. im not trying to tell you how to suck eggs but in my own loft i have twice as many perches as birds , and are out and about as soon as poss trying to get them street wise to the BOP what are inabundence around here also i keep my training short now no more then 10 miles due to the hawks and ive not droped any training either . keep up the good work G i look forward to your updates and pictures you put on just cos im not loged on i still look in every day , good luck and chin up you old git good luck for sat . kev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first test loft race   first test loft race Empty

Back to top Go down

first test loft race
Page 1 of 1