Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Perigrines again Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:53 pm

» Weather today
Perigrines again Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
Perigrines again Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» Good Morning
Perigrines again Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
Perigrines again Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Perigrines again Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Perigrines again Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Perigrines again Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Perigrines again Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Perigrines again 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Perigrines again Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Perigrines again Vote_lcapPerigrines again Voting_barPerigrines again Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1296 registered users
    The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222597 messages in 14001 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    Perigrines again Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    Perigrines again Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

Perigrines again

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Rudderfett
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Rudderfett

Perigrines again Empty
    PostSubject: Perigrines again   Perigrines again EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Last weekend I had 10 back out of 14 from Newbury, so not that good.. and to top it off the first bird back a lovely dark chequer went out for a fly tonight and instead of me guarding them with the shotgun like I do every day, I thought I would scrap out for 5 mins first. Guess what percy had him while exercising. I am f****ng pissed off.
    Back to top Go down
    birdy2011
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    birdy2011

Perigrines again Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Perigrines again   Perigrines again EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:53 pm

sorry to hear that martin its just getting worse feck knows what to do round here
    4 pairs within 3 miles how many next year
    Back to top Go down
    daipigeon
    In egg (newbie)
    In egg (newbie)

Perigrines again Empty
    PostSubject: Perigrines again   Perigrines again EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Sorry to hear about your bird, Martin, Im having a big hen perigrine  and her young cockbird, chasing mine everyday now, been very active again,over the last two weeks, got 7 from 9 from Newbury, the last one with its crop ripped open, pretty sure thier getting hit close to the loft, on thier return from the races,the birds just dont want to fly around the loft anymore, Can.t blame them,really,!!!! Cheers, Dai
    Back to top Go down
    Rudderfett
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Rudderfett

Perigrines again Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Perigrines again   Perigrines again EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Yes your right they been really active lately, good to see our fund being used recently;) Wink  Im going to get this one I will let my birds out tomorrow same time and it will be back and its going down.

You didnt have bad returns from newbury, That's me done this year with ybs we are off this weekend so Im not sending, and Im not training my birds again just to have them turn into peregrine food.

I have about 15 left raced and Im keeping them for next year all done 160 miles, I cant give ybs much dedication because we are off almost every other weekend but old birds Im home all the time. good luck or the rest of the races.
    Back to top Go down
    Don Webb
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Don Webb

Perigrines again Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Perigrines again   Perigrines again EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:45 pm

daipigeon wrote:
    Sorry to hear about your bird, Martin, Im having a big hen perigrine  and her young cockbird, chasing mine everyday now, been very active again,over the last two weeks, got 7 from 9 from Newbury, the last one with its crop ripped open, pretty sure thier getting hit close to the loft, on thier return from the races,the birds just dont want to fly around the loft anymore, Can.t blame them,really,!!!! Cheers, Dai
    Sorry he hear this news Dai
    Back to top Go down
    Don Webb
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Don Webb

Perigrines again Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Perigrines again   Perigrines again EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
    Yes your right they been really active lately, good to see our fund being used recently;) Wink  Im going to get this one I will let my birds out tomorrow same time and it will be back and its going down.

You didnt have bad returns from newbury, That's me done this year with ybs we are off this weekend so Im not sending, and Im not training my birds again just to have them turn into peregrine food.

I have about 15 left raced and Im keeping them for next year all done 160 miles, I cant give ybs much dedication because we are off almost every other weekend but old birds Im home all the time. good luck or the rest of the races.
    Sorry to hear this Martyn things need to change but that's a long shot mate
    Hope all goes well over the weekends with the family mate
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Perigrines again Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Perigrines again   Perigrines again Empty

Back to top Go down

Perigrines again
    Page 1 of 1