Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
paddy goes to maternity unit Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) paddy goes to maternity unit 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.paddy goes to maternity unit Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
paddy goes to maternity unit Vote_lcappaddy goes to maternity unit Voting_barpaddy goes to maternity unit Vote_rcap 
David
paddy goes to maternity unit Vote_lcappaddy goes to maternity unit Voting_barpaddy goes to maternity unit Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
paddy goes to maternity unit Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
paddy goes to maternity unit Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

paddy goes to maternity unit

Go down 
+5
racing novice
Knackered
David
Rene A
edgie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

paddy goes to maternity unit Empty
PostSubject: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:16 pm

paddy goes to maternity unit to see his misses has given birth to 3 kids, paddy says how the hell did this happen,his wif says do you remember the night we used the 3 in 1 oil coss i was a bit dry, paddy says bluddy hell woman its a good job we did not use the W. D. 40.
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:20 pm

lol like that one
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 pm

PMSL ........lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm

David wrote:
Must be joke morning this morning Smile Smile here. They all get the day off to a good start thou, I would say. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
Must be joke morning this morning Smile Smile here. They all get the day off to a good start thou, I would say. cheers
you never know what this new day might bring knackered......Question Question Suspect study 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 am

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
you never know what this new day might bring knackered......Question Question Suspect study 
True !!!!! that's why I make an extra effort now David lol! lol! lol! just to see what the new day, does bring  in etc down here. "Strange that" I just wonder why thou & what the reason is. cheers 
Back to top Go down
racing novice
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:18 am

pmsl.lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:16 am

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:14 pm

top notch   PMSL  sean
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 pm

another good one,,i,m pleased i,ve come back on lol
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Paddy and Sean are planning to go out on a Saturday night, but only have 50 pence between them. Paddy has an idea, he takes the 50 pence of Sean, goes to a butchers and buys a sausage. Sean is really pissed off at first that Paddy spent their last money on a sausage, but Paddy lets him in on his plan. "We are going into the next pub, order two pints, drink them and when it comes to paying you go down on your knees, unzip my trousers, pull the sausage out and start sucking on it" So, they go into the first pub and do exactly as Paddy suggested. The barmaid is disgusted by the sight and kicks the two out. Paddy says: "see it works, we didn't pay did we?" As Paddy's plan seems to be working they carry on doing it... In the 12th pub, both are quite drunk by now, Sean isn't looking to good. They have just finished their pints... Sean: "I can't do this anymore Paddy my bloody knees are hurting as f**k...!" Paddy: "No worries...I lost that bloody sausage in the third pub!"
Back to top Go down
http://joe081177@live.ie
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:51 pm

PMSL joe, that was a classic............lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:58 pm

I said I'd join in on the paddy jokes lol
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:03 pm

paddy goes to maternity unit to await the birth of his first child?, after a few hours the job is done, the midwife comes out to tell him he has a son 13,1b 4 oz , paddy says i new he would be a big lad, as i am built like a chimney, the midwife looks at him and says, you need to get it swept son?,this kidd is a black one.Basketball
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 pm

joe wheelo wrote:
I said I'd join in on the paddy jokes lol
good man joe, thats the spirit......Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:46 pm

edgie wrote:
paddy goes to maternity unit to await the birth of his first child?, after a few hours the job is done, the midwife comes out to tell him he has a son 13,1b 4 oz , paddy says i new he would be a big lad, as i am built like a chimney, the midwife looks at him and says, you need to get it swept son?,this kidd is a black one.Basketball
PMSL edgie, love it........lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 pm

Walking Down The Street One morning, two Englishmen are strolling down a London street, when they see a stray dog licking its own testicles. One of the Englishmen turns to the other and says, "Say, I wish I could do that!" His mate watches the dog for a moment, sighs longingly, and replies, "I should say so! But don't you think you ought to get to know him first!!!
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:09 pm

englishman, scotsman, irishman and welshman are on a plane. the plane is struggling,and the pilot says they need to loose some of the load. scotsman shouts 'this is for scotland',and jumps out the door. welshman shouts 'this is for wales' and jumps out the door. irishman shouts 'this is for ireland' and pushes the englishman out the door!!!

Just to even things up lads lol:D 
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:36 pm

PMSL joe, nice one, got to have some englishman jokes on our multicultural site eh.........cheers  lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 am

joe wheelo wrote:
englishman, scotsman, irishman and welshman are on a plane. the plane is struggling,and the pilot says they need to loose some of the load. scotsman shouts 'this is for scotland',and jumps out the door. welshman shouts 'this is for wales' and jumps out the door. irishman shouts 'this is for ireland' and pushes the englishman out the door!!!

Just to even things up lads lol:D 
Love it Smile Smile Smile History !!!!!! is a wonderful thing lol! lol! lol!  & it will always come back & bite you on the bum etc
somehow/somewhere. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paddy goes to maternity unit   paddy goes to maternity unit Empty

Back to top Go down

paddy goes to maternity unit
Page 1 of 1