Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
what happens  to lost y/bs Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) what happens  to lost y/bs 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.what happens  to lost y/bs Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
what happens  to lost y/bs Vote_lcapwhat happens  to lost y/bs Voting_barwhat happens  to lost y/bs Vote_rcap 
David
what happens  to lost y/bs Vote_lcapwhat happens  to lost y/bs Voting_barwhat happens  to lost y/bs Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
what happens  to lost y/bs Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
what happens  to lost y/bs Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

what happens to lost y/bs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

what happens  to lost y/bs Empty
PostSubject: what happens to lost y/bs   what happens  to lost y/bs EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 am

what happens to y/bs that go astray  well i know what happened to my hen that won Arniston 2 she had been a very good consistant bird flyin all races but sadly went missing at the consett race
i just had her reported injured  by a non fancier  sadly she died through the night picked up in their back garden yesterday badly flown out  only got as far as selkirk  i wonder how many others have suffered the same fate as her
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: what happens to lost y/bs   what happens  to lost y/bs EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:55 am

ive had 2 reported dead sean
a friend had one come home he said it walked to the drinker hopped up took a drink had about four bits of seed then keeled over and died flew its heart out to get home and theres many more like that

what we dont realise is our birds are not trained to survive in the wild so they
just carry on till they have no energy left they then become easy prey for hawks while so weak

when you look at the ring sales of some national clubs then lok at how many go to the race it makes you wonder where they all are
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: what happens to lost y/bs   what happens  to lost y/bs EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 am

seanl wrote:
what happens to y/bs that go astray  well i know what happened to my hen that won Arniston 2 she had been a very good consistant bird flyin all races but sadly went missing at the consett race
i just had her reported injured  by a non fancier  sadly she died through the night picked up in their back garden yesterday badly flown out  only got as far as selkirk  i wonder how many others have suffered the same fate as her
Sean !!!!!, as sad as it is when you loose a good bird etc like yours. It's always interesting if you just happen to find out the reason why. In a strange type of way, you usually feel a bit better in ones self, at least I always did.
PS, you will just have to breed another good one now Wink Wink  to replace it. cheers 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: what happens to lost y/bs   what happens  to lost y/bs EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 am

Knackered wrote:
seanl wrote:
Sean !!!!!, as sad as it is when you loose a good bird etc like yours. It's always interesting if you just happen to find out the reason why. In a strange type of way, you usually feel a bit better in ones self, at least I always did.
PS, you will just have to breed another good one now Wink Wink  to replace it. cheers 
the good ones are hard to breed   and yes its fine to know what happened to the lost ones    i could say a lot more  but will refrain  at present    as mine is not the only bird  that has been flown out like that from that race but lucky some get saved
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: what happens to lost y/bs   what happens  to lost y/bs EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:38 am

sorry to hear that m8 as you say it aint easy to find good pigeons like that I have had more strays in this year than any other and all been well flown out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what happens to lost y/bs   what happens  to lost y/bs Empty

Back to top Go down

what happens to lost y/bs
Page 1 of 1