Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» Weather today
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Vote_lcapM$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Voting_barM$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Vote_lcapM$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Voting_barM$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222604 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE

Go down 
+3
David
birdy2011
Rudderfett
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE   M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:05 pm

spencerline wrote:
seanl wrote:
spencerline wrote:
seanl wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:
I believe in some pigeons flying well to a certain area, bushearts seem to be good down here and janssens. However I am an eye sign man and have opened many a box of a bird I have just bought only to discover with my glass they will never breed anything, I keep them a year and try something from them but always get rid. However the eye on this 1 doesn't disappoint and I think it will be of use to me, but you never really know till you try.
i aint an eyesign man Martin i have a simple rule they need 2 to race  i have known a few guys who where eye sign  men but thats all they where  the basket what tells whats good or bad theres only 2 types of pigeons the ones that score and the ones that breed them  the rest eat corn and crap and we all got plenty of that kind   best of luck to you all roads lead to Rome  sean
The basket only shows which ones are the best racers, the best breeders are not always the best racers, unless you are talking 500 miles plus races when it seems to follow suit.
I have known a few guys who are Eyesign men and they have dominated the huge majority of non Eyesign men but racing and beeding birds is 2 seperate things sometimes.

Each to their own methods but I know that there is great merit in using Eyesign in the stock loft at least.
Especially when bringing in new stock from a loft that has Champions at stud or a loft actually racing the birds and winning with them. You never find a successful breeding loft full of birds with poor eyesign.
each to their own  i seen plenty who where said to be great eye sign men but come clock opening always behind me  but there again many have said i have some of the finest stock birds  as they are very close to the champs  and breed true to type winners  basket  is the best ped  bonnie eyes dont win races have seen plenty lofts with great eyes  but you can breed for eyes   i want racers   sean
I have never clocked  a bird with an average eye from 600 miles plus and although we race our birds we find that the best breeders have the best Eyesign.
The thing is the birds with the best Eyesign are brothers and Sisters of the birds that race well and in any case most of the birds we have that race well have decent Eyesign because the average birds are lost due to the racecard here.
We have some great stock too and 2 of the best breeders I bought 1 was from an eyesign picture  online. The Other I actually handled and looked at it through an eyeglass. Both have been prolific in their short breeding careers so far and Neither knows what the inside of a basket looks like.
like i say each to their own you do your thing i,ll do mine  sean
Back to top Go down
spencerline
Hatchling
Hatchling
spencerline

PostSubject: Re: M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE   M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:18 pm

Ditto my friend, I have proven that Eyesign works in the stock loft so that will do me, but there are other ways to success too as you say, you do it your way and I will do it my way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.algarvepigeonracing.webs.com
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE   M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:50 pm

I agree with you there spencer, if you use the basket to judge all your birds you will loose all the breeders and be left with racers.
Then when you breed with the racers you find that most wont produce anything usefull, it will take longer to find out what breeds well.
I know many top fanciers who say there best racer produced crap for them even the janssens admitted that the famous 019 never bred anything to win although he won 15 1sts.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE   M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:26 am

spencerline wrote:
seanl wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:
I believe in some pigeons flying well to a certain area, bushearts seem to be good down here and janssens. However I am an eye sign man and have opened many a box of a bird I have just bought only to discover with my glass they will never breed anything, I keep them a year and try something from them but always get rid. However the eye on this 1 doesn't disappoint and I think it will be of use to me, but you never really know till you try.
i aint an eyesign man Martin i have a simple rule they need 2 to race  i have known a few guys who where eye sign  men but thats all they where  the basket what tells whats good or bad theres only 2 types of pigeons the ones that score and the ones that breed them  the rest eat corn and crap and we all got plenty of that kind   best of luck to you all roads lead to Rome  sean
The basket only shows which ones are the best racers, the best breeders are not always the best racers, unless you are talking 500 miles plus races when it seems to follow suit.
I have known a few guys who are Eyesign men and they have dominated the huge majority of non Eyesign men but racing and beeding birds is 2 seperate things sometimes.

Each to their own methods but I know that there is great merit in using Eyesign in the stock loft at least.
Especially when bringing in new stock from a loft that has Champions at stud or a loft actually racing the birds and winning with them. You never find a successful breeding loft full of birds with poor eyesign. But nearly any bird can win a short or Middle distance race if it is fit and healthy and conditions suited it that day.
Your right there Kev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE   M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

M$D EVANS VANDENBEELE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2