Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:50 am

» escaped birds return
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:40 am

» Good Morning
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» Weather today
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 10:53 am

» good luck weekend
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
darkness system  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) darkness system  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.darkness system  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
darkness system  - Page 2 Vote_lcapdarkness system  - Page 2 Voting_bardarkness system  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
darkness system  - Page 2 Vote_lcapdarkness system  - Page 2 Voting_bardarkness system  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222590 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
darkness system  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
darkness system  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

darkness system

Go down 
+8
oldstrain
seanl
sj lofts
Ginger
Rudderfett
northern monkey
birdy2011
terryp
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

darkness system  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:07 pm

i will be trying darkness next year ,so i will be able to compare the 2 and how they fly as yearlings after next year ,should be able to compare but for me natural was just fine unless theres a major improvement when i use darkness it will be natural all the way i think ur all right as long as you no ur limits with them i:e stopping them when they start moulting.i once got told of a wise man not alot remember yb winners but they remember ob that come flying from over the water. but wat the fk do i know pmsl:D 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:05 pm

i think you did well in your first year rick you were right to stick with gazzs system:lol!: lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:12 pm

pmsl g. i can give u the details if u would like Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 8:21 pm

cheers rick very kind of you but sean already sent um me
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:38 am

no bother g.good luck with them mate:lol!: lol! 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:03 am

A Lad in our club who I mentioned in another post as he had 7 firsts with 1 pigeon in the old birds, He only breeds 35 ybs then after about 3/4 races stops them always flys natural and wins a few early races, the only one who does natural in the club.
This season he flew every old bird race won the averages and more races than anyone, all the darkness boys who won with the ybs the year before lost all their birds nearly on and struggled through the season including me.
So Natural for me next year defo.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:09 am

FOOD FOR THOUGHT martin but thats only one club and 1 bird it dosent say alot for the rest to be fair but still a good pigeon to win 7 races
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:16 am

Rudderfett wrote:
A Lad in our club who I mentioned in another post as he had 7 firsts with 1 pigeon in the old birds, He only breeds 35 ybs then after about 3/4 races stops them always flys natural and wins a few early races, the only one who does natural in the club.
This season he flew every old bird race won the averages and more races than anyone, all the darkness boys who won with the ybs the year before  lost all their birds nearly on and struggled through the season including me.
So Natural for me next year defo.
Martin  i was told  that darkies where no good as yearlings thats why i  took mine off after 3 wks and back to natural  the guys also told me if you could keep them off the road till they 2y/olds they do start to fly again  but also you lose a good few   sean
Back to top Go down
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Do YBs need to be motivated when racing ,with OBs you can use the nest box and various conditions to motivate , how do you motivate YBs flying natural.

Cheers andy.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:04 pm

y/b are easy to motivate because its there first year you have to keep eyes on them and work out what they want a simple one is add a perch any where in the section
young hens made jelouse is another there are so many best is keep your eyes open and take advantage of it this is where only keeping a few comes in handy
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:26 pm

northern monkey wrote:
Do YBs need to be motivated when racing ,with OBs you can use the nest box and various conditions to motivate , how do you motivate YBs flying natural.

Cheers andy.
pete the hen I won consett with was sitting eggs if she had not been hurt when the cat got in she was set up for ripon and the y/b nat she is still sitting tonight that's 6 wks it aint hard work it out make hay while the sun shines lol sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am

seanl wrote:
northern monkey wrote:

Cheers andy.
pete the  hen I won consett with was sitting eggs if she had not been hurt  when the cat got in she was set up for ripon and the y/b  nat  she is still sitting  tonight that's 6 wks   it aint hard work it out  make hay while the sun shines  lol   sean
Spot on Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darkness system    darkness system  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

darkness system
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2