Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Vote_lcapAviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Voting_barAviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Vote_lcapAviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Voting_barAviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1

Go down 
+4
oldstrain
birdy2011
EssexSteve
northern monkey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Empty
PostSubject: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Anybody use this , i`m starting to use it from today got some good reviews and thought i would give it a bash ,
looks fairly simple  to give , any other tips on what to give for pigeon health will be welcome Smile  ,this stuff makes some bold claims but think it`s a preventive and a multi vitamin rather than a cure , so would you still treat once a year for the more common things or will this be ok , i`ve only a couple of pair at the moment and no signs of anything , they have been done for paramyxo this year so will it be ok to wait untill next year untill they are done again. cheers cheers cheers 

andy.
Back to top Go down
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Its good stuff. I used it for years and I know people who swear by it.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:19 pm

you get more out of a jar of marmite dont waist your money
Back to top Go down
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:26 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
you get more out of a jar of marmite dont waist your money
Well to late for me birdy i`ve already bought it Shocked Shocked what do you use mate and why do you think it`s a waste of money:cheers: cheers 

andy.
Back to top Go down
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:28 pm

EssexSteve wrote:
Its good stuff. I used it for years and I know people who swear by it.
Thats what i`ve been reading as well Steve , a lot of good reviews on it cheers cheers 

andy.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:45 pm

never rated it to be honest...much better things to use out their, 7 in 1 Laughing wow that's some statement...as for good reports Laughing you will get them with every pigeon product on the market
Back to top Go down
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:51 pm

oldstrain wrote:
never rated it to be honest...much better things to use out their, 7 in 1 Laughing wow that's some statement...as for good reports Laughing you will get them with every pigeon product on the market  
Agree it is a bold claim but i`ll use it and see Smile what do you use then oldstrain or do you think the birds get all the vitamins they need from there feed ect cheers cheers 

andy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:11 pm

never used this 7 in 1 you mention andy, but i did use the original aviform in the 80`s which was mollassis based.......at the time we thought it was the reason why our pigeons flew so well but they stopped making this fomular and now do the one you speak of.

what sort of price is the 7 in 1, when ive seen it at our corn shop its pretty expensive.

hope it does your birds some good anyway andy.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:50 pm

David wrote:
never used this 7 in 1 you mention andy, but i did use the original aviform in the 80`s which was mollassis based.......at the time we thought it was the reason why our pigeons flew so well but they stopped making this fomular and now do the one you speak of.

what sort of price is the 7 in 1, when ive seen it at our corn shop its pretty expensive.

hope it does your birds some good anyway andy.Very Happy 
Cheers David i had it for 8.99 and free postage off a seller on ebay for 500 ml , i have seen it for double the price on the net Shocked  any way at 8.99 it will last me a year and i`ll see how it goes, it does make some bold claims but it must do them some good with the vitamins that are in it and i suppose it gives me piece of mind that i`m trying to do the right thing Smile it`s got a years use by on it sept 2014 so i think it`s a bargain Very Happy i don`t want to fill my birds with medicines ect but do want to do a little bit cheers cheers cheers 

andy.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:54 pm

andy don't get me wrong yer on the right track as far as yer mind set is concerned and wanting to give yer birds a natural supplement to help support their well being Smile the thing to remember is that you are not racing at present and when you do your birds will be under more pressure and exsposure to pathogens that are harmful due to clowns sending pigeons to the races that are carrying ailments ..their are only so many days in the week and to give everything on the market would be impossible lol and you will find most companys give a weekly programme of their products and claiming wonders by the use of it and top fliers claiming they use the same products £££ Laughing 

pm sent
Back to top Go down
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:18 pm

oldstrain wrote:
andy don't get me wrong yer on the right track as far as yer mind set is concerned and wanting to give yer birds a natural supplement to help support their well being Smile the thing to remember is that you are not racing at present and when you do your birds will be under more pressure and exsposure to pathogens that are harmful due to clowns sending pigeons to the races that are carrying ailments ..their are only so many days in the week and to give everything on the market would be impossible lol and you will find most companys give a weekly programme of their products and claiming wonders by the use of it and top fliers claiming they use the same products £££ Laughing 

pm sent
Darren thank you mate , great info and it is very much appreciated Smile 
all the best mate and thanks.

andy.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:22 pm

your welcome mate
Back to top Go down
northern monkey
Chipping
Chipping
northern monkey

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 pm

oldstrain wrote:
your welcome mate
you have a PM mate.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm

northern monkey wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
your welcome mate
you have a PM mate.
replied mate
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:29 pm

i tried it ,no good for us i thought but we tried a few things this season and nothing helped lol...maybe we,ll try it again next season
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 am

oldstrain wrote:
OS, I always become rather amused Smile Smile when I see these type of concoctions etc "How much" at the end of the day do the birds actually get out of a spoon full type of of thing, if you put it in the water or on the food. I still remember, even today lol! lol! lol!  a magic potion I once saw for the birds. 120 herbs & goodies it had in the mix Smile Smile & it just about gauranteed you would become a champion etc if you used it. "Unfortunately" lol! lol! lol!  I did not follow there advise. So !!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  I'm still waiting to become one of the champions in the sport Wink Wink. cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:38 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
OS, I always become rather amused Smile Smile when I see these type of concoctions etc "How much" at the end of the day do the birds actually get out of a spoon full type of of thing, if you put it in the water or on the food. I still remember, even today lol! lol! lol!  a magic potion I once saw for the birds. 120 herbs & goodies it had in the mix Smile Smile & it just about gauranteed you would become a champion etc if you used it. "Unfortunately" lol! lol! lol!  I did not follow there advise. So !!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  I'm still waiting to become one of the champions in the sport Wink Wink. cheers 
Laughing  you have hit the nail on the head traves
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:11 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
Laughing  you have hit the nail on the head traves
Magic potions lol! lol! lol!  Down here !!!!!! there lined up every monday morning type of thing at Dr Spock's clinic (******) & he has a big smile on his face as he takes all there money (another house) is all he pictures etc. Sad as it is Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad their still loosing there birds by the truck load most of them. They still keep looking thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink. Good for a laugh Smile Smile for those that wised up years ago, one could say. cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:49 am

lol traves...liquid gold for the makers of these products
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:14 am

oldstrain wrote:
lol traves...liquid gold for the makers of these products
True !!!!!! OS Smile Smile Here is another little story etc "Hot of the press" which may give you a smile type of thing. Last night here, the phone rang lol! lol! lol! & I picked it up & dropped it straight away as I was Shocked because there was steam coming out of it so to speak. "The little fat bloke" rang Smile Smile & I had to tell him to calm down as he is still is getting over his heart attack etc.One story he told me, was about 3 of the guru's here "best of the best" if you believe them when they talk about racing their birds. Today's race is on the nose & they all decided not to fly etc in there wisdom & that really got up my mates nose. "Enough said " Now !!!!!!! Smile Smile "How to make a man poor" He told me about another mate he has (Fly's a good pigeon) an old clubmate of mine, who I have a lot of respect for etc. He just happened to ring
Dr Spock (******) lol! lol! lol! & said can you help me "Certainly he said" Smile Smile come on down & bring 2 birds with you & I will get the knife out & see what I can find Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes End of the day "Mr expert" found absolutely nothing wrong what so ever with the 2 birds. Unfortunately" I'm now having trouble here lol! lol! lol!  my old clubmate walked out of the clinic, with an empty basket & $400 less in his pocket Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink . cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:42 pm

I never use anything in the water or otherwise unless its natural, like garlic and honey, although I give my birds all winter and moult time brewers yeast and a vit e supplement from America which is just to stimulate the olders cocks for fertility.
However I used to use aviform the black molasses type ears ago, cant say if it did anything but wasn't bad for the either.
Im just a believer in good pigeons which will fly on fresh water and chicken feed.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
I never use anything in the water or otherwise unless its natural, like garlic and honey, although I give my birds all winter and moult time brewers yeast and a vit e supplement from America which is just to stimulate the olders cocks for fertility.
However I used to use aviform the black molasses type ears ago, cant say if it did anything but wasn't bad for the either.
Im just a believer in good pigeons which will fly on fresh water and chicken feed.

I have the impression etc Rudd !!!! Smile Smile the spin doctors out there Wink Wink , will have to walk across water so to speak, to take your money. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 pm

lol! The only money I do spend is buying pigeons trying to get better ones....However it seems my best pigeons keep coming free, and cheap, so money cant but the best...SOMETIMES.
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Years ago my best breeding pair was a pair of Irish strays, but they don't come along too often....lol
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:19 pm

the pigeons are there martin its finding them and a trusted seller or mate

theres a saying if you have to look at something twice its not for you class sells itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1   Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aviform Ultimate 7 in 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next