Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 8:46 pm

» Weather today
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Vote_lcapbirds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Voting_barbirds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Vote_lcapbirds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Voting_barbirds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222761 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

birds with 3rd bar

Go down 
+14
seanl
oldstrain
loftylofty
Knackered
fletch
David
barnie
Rudderfett
birdy2011
sj lofts
skytx
George & Morgan
Don Webb
edgie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 10:16 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
what ever your  boring me

Strange for some !!!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes What a differance it can make etc  lol! lol! lol! which side of the bed you fall out of in the morning, as to the wisdom one passes on here  cheers
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:06 pm

I have to agree with Grizzle on this one too, as he quite rightly says brainless birds do win sprint races and that's a fact, fast flock followers I call them, soon as they loose the bunch heading home or have to make a decision they are lost.

But also you need the brains as well sometimes, often early in the season we get a rampant tailwind and record velocities are the out come, it happened this year to us 3 weeks running our club won the open against flyers 35 miles shorter which should never happen but they over shot.
The pigeons were doing 90 miles per hour mental speeds, I was almost last twice but when the wind changed then so did the winners, when I asked them a week or 2 later how were the record breaking pigeons they all said the same thing...GONE.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:25 pm

what a load of bollocks
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 pm

I suggest you try another site edgie this one is so not for you mate, your obviously a sad old bastxxd with nothing else to do but find faults with others legitimate post, I would hope for the good of this site David will remove you in 2014.
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 pm

if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:00 am

Rudderfett wrote:
I have to agree with Grizzle on this one too, as he quite rightly says brainless birds do win sprint races and that's a fact, fast flock followers I call them, soon as they loose the bunch heading home or have to make a decision they are lost.

But also you need the brains as well sometimes, often early in the season we get a rampant tailwind and record velocities are the out come, it happened this year to us 3 weeks running our club won the open against flyers 35 miles shorter which should never happen but they over shot.
The pigeons were doing 90 miles per hour mental speeds, I was almost last twice but when the wind changed then so did the winners, when I asked them a week or 2 later how were the record breaking pigeons they all said the same thing...GONE.

MMMmmmmmmm  Smile Smile To a point Rudd  Wink Wink that makes 3 of us here in the same corner "Im in trouble I think" lol! lol! lol! Corridor pigeons I call them here. Brainles etc are many of them in my view, only of use when the wind is up there A**e as that is the only time etc that they have some value. The mouths from the south here Smile Smile tend to be quite chirpy early in the season. "Strong tail winds" Strange thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink for the most part it tends to get rather quite down there, as the season progresses. Sadly !!! for most of them.
Now !!!!!!! after all that Smile Smile  One hopes we can all keep an open mind here Wink Wink & let the banter continue, in a friendly way.  cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:09 am

good on yer cobba if thats what hey say down under cheers 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:47 am

edgie wrote:
good on yer cobba if thats what hey say down under cheers 

I was a wee bit worried there Edgie  Smile Smile Wink  Wink  when I posted that bit of wisdom ???? above. This topic took me back to when I was in first grade at primary school. Many of us all walked in on an equal level at the time back then "sadly" when we come out the other end, after 10 years type of thing. Life for some was already heading in the wrong direction. Some may say !!!! you can always teach a dog new tricks etc. I would suggest thou, in certain circumstances  Smile Smile  that may not be the case, unfortunately !!!!.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: birds with 3rd bar   birds with 3rd bar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

birds with 3rd bar
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3