Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Surprise Surprise !!!!!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Vote_lcapSurprise Surprise !!!!!! Voting_barSurprise Surprise !!!!!! Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Vote_lcapSurprise Surprise !!!!!! Voting_barSurprise Surprise !!!!!! Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Surprise Surprise !!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Surprise !!!!!!   Surprise Surprise !!!!!! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:53 am

Hard !!!! to describe one's loft etc without photo's to help. The loft in question here is like a box which I cannot see into, unless I go through 2 doors etc "Out of site out of mind" maybe is the best way to describe it. Subsequently !!!! it's a once a fortnight thing when I visit  (Hi Ginger) Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Smile  Smile & it has a few old race hens ????????? in there for my enjoyment, for when they are out pottering around in the garden. They have a large avairy along the front of it where I always feed them which the enter through bob wires at ground level type of thing. On the odd occassion the odd cock slips by me when I go through the cocks section to enter it "10 seconds of pleasure" is about all they ever get I'm  affraid but they keep trying to out whit me  Wink  Wink. Now !!!!!!! Surprise Surprise  Smile  Smile this morning when I was feeding them etc "The hens" out she popped  Smile  Smile into the avairy, an absolute cracker of a hen (rac'y type) Little black pied, unrung around 3 weeks old. Pedigree ????????  lol!  lol!  lol! but a nicer race pigeon you would never see, at least not in my loft any way. So !!!!!!!!!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  now I have a wee bit of a dilemma & I'm not quite sure  Wink  Wink how it will all play out type of thing.
Also !!!!!!!!  lol!  lol!  lol! what an absolute basket case are those men in white of yours over here at the moment  7 for 91  Smile  Smile  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad as I speak here. 2 days of golf/leisure or an early trip home, may be on the cards I know what I would do with them  Wink  Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise !!!!!!   Surprise Surprise !!!!!! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:08 am

must be a big disappointment for the traveling fans ... Crying or Very sad put the cricketers on loft duties ...that will sort them whites out  Laughing atb with yer new found friend
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise !!!!!!   Surprise Surprise !!!!!! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:45 pm

oldstrain wrote:
must be a big disappointment for the traveling fans ... Crying or Very sad put the cricketers on loft duties ...that will sort them whites out  Laughing atb with yer new found friend

True !!!!!!!  Smile  Smile "Travelling fans" the poor old Barmy Army should ask for a refund & it should be taken out of their pay packets etc "Before"  Wink  Wink there all put in a boat, with bread & dripping for sustanance & told to row hard "Big time"  lol!  lol!  lol! if they ever want to lead the good life again.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise !!!!!!   Surprise Surprise !!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 am

you would make a great politician traves  Laughing would you allow any porridge for dessert  pirat 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise !!!!!!   Surprise Surprise !!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

oldstrain wrote:
you would make a great politician traves  Laughing would you allow any porridge for dessert  pirat 

Yes !!!!!!!  Smile  Smile "Porridge" but only when they got to the end of the row etc  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm affraid O/S. Then !!!!! they could have as much as they liked (I'm a generous type of bloke) to celebrate, for their first meal on land. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise !!!!!!   Surprise Surprise !!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise Surprise !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1