Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
one more sleeps Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 1:17 pm

» Good Morning
one more sleeps Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
one more sleeps Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
one more sleeps Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
one more sleeps Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
one more sleeps Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
one more sleeps Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
one more sleeps Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
one more sleeps Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) one more sleeps 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.one more sleeps Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
one more sleeps Vote_lcapone more sleeps Voting_barone more sleeps Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222606 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
one more sleeps Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
one more sleeps Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

one more sleeps

Go down 
+4
Rene A
peel bros
birdy2011
edgie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:34 pm

only 1 to go then the bubble will burst?, a good time to all, and the weather dont look too bad either, not as that much matters, we will all be thinking of you ray, always next year mate cheers
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 pm

have a safe trip all no need to rush best be safe and get there let the party begin lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Sad 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:04 pm

get a grip ray quit sulking ill get ya some rock lol! 
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:06 pm

will have a drink for you Ray its a shame ya cant make it mate :(hope youll be able to make it next time Wink

well better get my beauty sleep as I got to be up at 04.00 in the morning
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:10 pm

have a safe trip rene see you at the ball lol
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:21 pm

and you mate deffo need a drink when I there travlin with Bex lmao
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:00 pm

hope a good time is had by all enjoy  Smile 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:08 am

no more sleeps have a safe trip all lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Well Rene should be having a meal now and getting ready for the big night hope all goes well for them, and all that is going to the pigeon show ENJOY   cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Ginger wrote:
Well Rene should be having a meal now and getting ready for the big night hope all goes well for them, and all that is going to the pigeon show ENJOY   cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

Small word at the end their Ginger  Wink Wink But !!!!!!!! it means a hell of a lot etc to an old bloke like me.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:51 pm

yes good luck to rene mrs and her singing tonight a few large ones from the top shelf should combat any stage fright but don't drink to much we don't want to hear of a cats choir ballad  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
sj lofts
Hatchling
Hatchling
sj lofts

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:10 am

well was at the club last nite were renes wife was singing she did herself proud was an excellent performance from bex a big well done the lads and lasses from the site and others thourally enjoyed it I know I did even though I left at just over 11 but gr8 nite well done bex . cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.stafvanreet.com/AboutUs.html
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:12 am

sj lofts wrote:
well was at the club last nite were renes wife was singing she did herself proud was an excellent performance from bex a big well done the lads and lasses from the site and others thourally enjoyed it I know I did even though I left at just over 11 but gr8 nite well done bex . cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

It's good to hear you enjoyed the evening. Now !!!!!!!!!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Wink I suggest we apply some pressure to Rene here etc. So that this time next year, he is up on stage there doing his bit  Wink Wink We don't desire him to be out done by his better half. cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:50 am

sounds like a good time was had by all ...nice to hear
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:11 am

Come on boys lets have a few photos of the mutley crew for us that couldnt get their you never no we may have some photos up at our police station or in the zoo down jersey  lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Ginger wrote:
Come on boys lets have a few photos of the mutley crew for us that couldnt get their you never no we may have some photos up at our police station or in the zoo down jersey  lol! lol! lol! lol!

Careful what you ask for Ginger  Smile Smile here, I just saw our mate Sean having a kip here "Shock/horror" unfortunately  Wink  Wink Any more like that etc lol!  lol!  lol! & I suspect, this site will crash "Big time".  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 am

One would like to put face to then name you never no one might be Lord Lucan or one of the big names that enjoyed their self about 30 years ago I hope they dont start with most of the rock band as thier was a lot going on then I dont no howe they can be taken to court now haveter all this time anyway after all their was no DNA then and ho is telling the truth, I think I can remember when I was young about two years ago and I had the stick at school, I think I will take that teacher to court allthough he died about thirty years ago I think I could have him for teaching me to have some respect. affraid affraid affraid affraid 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 am

Ginger wrote:
One would like to put face to then name you never no one might be Lord Lucan or one of the big names that enjoyed their self about 30 years ago I hope they dont start with most of the rock band as thier was a lot going on then I dont no howe they can be taken to court now haveter all this time anyway after all their was no DNA then and ho is telling the truth, I think I can remember when I was young about two years ago and I had the stick at school, I think I will take that teacher to court allthough he died about thirty years ago I think I could have him for teaching me to have some respect. affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Interesting comments Ginger  Smile Smile lol! lol! Much I will leave well alone  Wink Wink But I also remember the stick/cane etc  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as a boy. But I would have to say !!!!!, it never did me any harm in the long run type of thing. Thou !!!!!!!! the A**e I'm affraid was some what tender after recieving it, for what I remember.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 am

funny you should mention the cane ...we used to get the dap if you were summoned to the headmasters office and my did he have big feet and I can remember the smirk on his face just prior to dishing out his punishment and after he had finished their was plenty of  bounce bounce bounce Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 pm

oldstrain wrote:
funny you should mention the cane ...we used to get the dap if you were summoned to the headmasters office and my did he have big feet and I can remember the smirk on his face just prior to dishing out his punishment and after he had finished their was plenty of  bounce bounce bounce Laughing 

Smile Smile One would hope/wish O/S  Smile Smile little Alfie never recieves such punishment etc  Wink  Wink Now !!!!!!!!  lol!  lol!  lol! all through my younger years here, those that controlled the stick  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes kept telling me !!!!! I had an attitude problem for some reason. I still remember one of my Tech teachers "Unfortunately"  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes he threw me across the room into the metal lockers, head first  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad because I upset him somehow. then their was my old staff sargeant when I did national service, took me into the dormitory etc alone  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes & king hit me "big time" because of my attitude. Actually felt sorry for the poor bloke "hard as nails" he was & was a frustrated grunt who longed to be out in the jungle etc fighting instead of teaching snotty nosed recruits how to march in a straight line.
Enough said !!!!!.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:09 pm

yeah I know where yer coming from m8 our head had little man syndrome  Razz not that all little men are the same my best m8 was a wee Scotsman sadly passed to other side now
but some men feel little inside have lack of esteem ...ya know the hen pecked type  Laughing 
and the only way to vent their anger is to bully  Twisted Evil anyway nuff said  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one more sleeps Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more sleeps   one more sleeps Empty

Back to top Go down

one more sleeps
Page 1 of 1