Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) million dollar race final today - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.million dollar race final today - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Vote_lcapmillion dollar race final today - Page 2 Voting_barmillion dollar race final today - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
million dollar race final today - Page 2 Vote_lcapmillion dollar race final today - Page 2 Voting_barmillion dollar race final today - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

million dollar race final today

Go down 
+8
madmax
VanReet Man123
killer
mufc rick
Ginger
Don Webb
oldstrain
birdy2011
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

million dollar race final today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:23 pm

it don't bother me at all who makes what money ...not in the slightest I am more concerned with getting my own ship ready for sail ....but one loft races are a great selling point for the winner and no doubt a lot of crap will be sold by that loft on the back of the winner and its a great money spinner for the organisers ie fees and sponsorship ...if none of us commented it would be a very boring site would it not
we are all here to look at others opinions whether we agree or not is irrelative its a chat site ...a lot of fun has gone from pigeon racing but thankfully not here  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:47 pm

well done to my mate he has 2 home in uk section think he sent 3
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:01 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
well done to my mate he has 2 home in uk section think he sent 3

fair play good going that
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
I have to disagree with most of you here, you don't have to race in a one loftS its a choice, you don't even have to look at the sites or follow the results.
If you don't like them then don't talk about them and just forget they exist.

If people want to enter O.L.R and I for one have and do then we can spend our money where we like and if its a waste of money that is our problem. If they serve to keep pigeon racing alive and in the spot light with large payouts and big names, then for me its good for the sport, there is no such thing as bad PUBLICITY.

One thing I have noticed about this site lately is that there are an awfull lot of moaning old farts, lets talk about positive things and about serious subjects like racing pigeons.

well said that man
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:56 pm

oldstrain wrote:
it don't bother me at all who makes what money ...not in the slightest I am more concerned with getting my own ship ready for sail ....but one loft races are a great selling point for the winner and no doubt a lot of crap will be sold by that loft on the back of the winner and its a great money spinner for the organisers ie fees and sponsorship ...if none of us commented it would be a very boring site would it not
we are all here to look at others opinions whether we agree or not is irrelative its a chat site ...a lot of fun has gone from pigeon racing but thankfully not here  Very Happy 

having read you previous posts i am struggling to understand where you are coming from
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:08 pm

northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

having read you previous posts i am struggling to understand where you are coming from

well I have always struggled to know where your coming from each and everyone of your posts is a criticism but you cant please everyone  cheers maybe if you were to share your worldly knowledge with me I might say you had a point of view that was worth listening to but until such time your posts are ignored as soon as they are read  Wink
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:12 pm

oldstrain wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

well I have always struggled to know where your coming from each and everyone of your posts is a criticism but you cant please everyone  cheers maybe if you were to share your worldly knowledge with me I might say you had a point of view that was worth listening to but until such time  your posts are ignored as soon as they are read  Wink

just a few posts ago you were inferring that backhanders were involved and that it was all about making money !! and as was said we are all here to look at others opinions--- not throw the rattle out the pram when opinions differ
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:55 pm

northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

well I have always struggled to know where your coming from each and everyone of your posts is a criticism but you cant please everyone  cheers maybe if you were to share your worldly knowledge with me I might say you had a point of view that was worth listening to but until such time  your posts are ignored as soon as they are read  Wink

just a few posts ago you were inferring that backhanders were involved and that it was all about making money !! and as was said we are all here to look at others opinions--- not throw the rattle out the pram when opinions differ

yes but when every post is slagging off tom dick and harry it gets a bit tiresome ...I don't mind people not agreeing with me but when someone just sits back waiting to
jump onto others posts with criticism and don't actualy have a opinion on anything or have any positive input then I cant realy take that persons mentality seriously I think if you were to be more constructive then I would appreciate your point of view
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:08 pm

oldstrain wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

yes but when every post is slagging off tom dick and harry it gets a bit tiresome ...I don't mind people not agreeing with me but when someone just sits back waiting to
jump onto others posts with criticism and don't actualy have a opinion on anything or have any positive input then I cant realy take that persons mentality seriously I think if you were to be more constructive then I would appreciate your point of view

i would be grateful if you could itemise my posts that have slagged either tom , dick , or harry.
i have been involved in what i consider a good bit of banter with big(and i mean big) seanl but never saw anything back from him that was not of the same ilk----could it be that you are a touch too sensitive and seem to end your own posts by insulting those who dont share your opinion ?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:32 pm

not at all as stated I don't expect everyone to agree with everything I say
you learn nothing that way I just don't like people who are not constrtive and choose to sit back and judge others without actualy having any input themselves
of which you have had none whatsoever ...good evening sir  Smile 
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:00 pm

oldstrain wrote:
not at all as stated I don't expect everyone to agree with everything I say
you learn nothing that way I just don't like people who are not constrtive and choose to sit back and judge others without actualy having any input themselves
of which you have had none whatsoever ...good evening sir  Smile 

no change there then, make a criticism and then end with an insult No No No 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:55 pm

northroadracer wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
who was the winning german loft
Hi Darren,The only winners in these "1 loft" setups are the scheming boys who organize them,same old names,same old faces.if they can milk money out the pigeon game they will,

Must agree but it's the same with almost everything

why do a lot of the members on this site spend so much time moaning about what money other people may or may not make out of pigeons ? just curious

I have not found that to be the case N/R/Racer here, to be honest. Perhapes !!!! I just have a differant mindset to you  Smile Smile. In relation to the
S A race in question here I do not have a problem with those that wish to fly in them type of races etc if that is their desire. I do have concerns thou with the way the pigeons are managed there in the race in question. History tells us a sorry tale of misfortune for most of the birds unfortunately over many years. One would presume ????? & seeing as they are the best of the best type of thing the results would be far better than what history tells us etc. As a final note !! Would you like to give me your thought's etc on why they feed & water the birds on the day of release as seem's to be the the case there at times "Just curious" what your thought's may be on that issue. cheers
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:17 pm

[quote="Knackered"]
northroadracer wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
Hi Darren,The only winners in these "1 loft" setups are the scheming boys who organize them,same old names,same old faces.if they can milk money out the pigeon game they will,

why do a lot of the members on this site spend so much time moaning about what money other people may or may not make out of pigeons ? just curious

I have not found that to be the case N/R/Racer here, to be honest. Perhapes !!!! I just have a differant mindset to you  Smile Smile. In relation to the
S A race in question here I do not have a problem with those that wish to fly in them type of races etc if that is their desire. I do have concerns thou with the way the pigeons are managed there in the race in question. History tells us a sorry tale of misfortune for most of the birds unfortunately over many years. One would presume ????? & seeing as they are the best of the best type of thing the results would be far better than what history tells us etc. As a final note !! Would you like to give me your thought's etc on why they feed & water the birds on the day of release as seem's to be the the case there at times "Just curious" what your thought's may be on that issue. cheers[/quote

the one loft race is not something that i would participate in but surely it is entirely up to the fanciers to decide if they want to enter, dont believe for a minute that the organisers want anything but the best for the birds and if they are fed prior to release i would assume that the owners would have known in advance that is what is done, my guess is that if all birds returned from the last race then everyone would complain that it was not a real test and most probably selling 3000 birds would be a nightmare and harsh as it may seem the financial implications would come into play, in all honesty how many birds if tested in this country will reach 3 or 4 years of age ? not many.
hope i have given my opinion in a clear and uninsulting way
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 pm

there are 2000 birds still at the old site they have been instructed to move the birds and lofts many birds have returned that dont go to the sale what then is there fate
do the owners know do they care na i dont think so just look for next years races

but thats there choice there money
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:37 pm

northroadracer wrote:
Knackered wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

S A race in question here I do not have a problem with those that wish to fly in them type of races etc if that is their desire. I do have concerns thou with the way the pigeons are managed there in the race in question. History tells us a sorry tale of misfortune for most of the birds unfortunately over many years. One would presume ????? & seeing as they are the best of the best type of thing the results would be far better than what history tells us etc. As a final note !! Would you like to give me your thought's etc on why they feed & water the birds on the day of release as seem's to be the the case there at times "Just curious" what your thought's may be on that issue. cheers[/quote

the one loft race is not something that i would participate in but surely it is entirely up to the fanciers to decide if they want to enter, dont believe for a minute that the organisers want anything but the best for the birds and if they are fed prior to release i would assume that the owners would have known in advance that is what is done, my guess is that if all birds returned from the last race then everyone would complain that it was not a real test and most probably selling 3000 birds would be a nightmare and harsh as it may seem the financial implications would come into play, in all honesty how many birds if tested in this country will reach 3 or 4 years of age ? not many.
hope i have given my opinion in a clear and uninsulting way

Excepted !!!!!!  Smile  Smile "Uninsulting way"  Wink Wink Much is true in what you say in regards to our birds N/R/R. No differant thou  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes to such things as horse racing/dogs etc as many of them, fall by the wayside & never reach retirement age "Unfortunately".  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:46 pm

This post with the quotes and innuendoes sounds almost like its written in code, I can hardly understand what your all on about, so plain English lads.

What your all trying to say is that its cruel and when in the final, 50 or so birds come back the rest have their necks stretched to feed the ferret.

Well that's what happens all over the world to all sorts of creatures everyday, its a cruel world, just remember that at Christmas when you tuck into the turkey as they only live a few months and don't have a good life like pigeons do.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
This post with the quotes and innuendoes sounds almost like its written in code, I can hardly understand what your all on about, so plain English lads.

What your all trying to say is that its cruel and when in the final, 50 or so birds come back the rest have their necks stretched to feed the ferret.

Well that's what happens all over the world to all sorts of creatures everyday, its a cruel world, just remember that at Christmas when you tuck into the turkey as they only live a few months and don't have a good life like pigeons do.

Code !!!!!! Rudd  Smile Smile I thought it was all in plain simple english type of thing  Wink Wink here. Unless !!!!! we have been taken over by the Chinese now & there is a secret code in what is written that we all just don't understand. Now !!!!!  Smile  Smile not really into the turkey thing, but we all love our chickens here "KFC" & there is many of them that leed a very short life  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes compared to our pigeons.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:51 pm

As always...... lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: million dollar race final today   million dollar race final today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

million dollar race final today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2