Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1298 registered users
    The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Vote_lcap£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Voting_bar£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Vote_rcap 
    oldstrain
    £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Vote_lcap£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Voting_bar£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Vote_rcap 
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

£10,000 for portrait of clegg..

Go down 
    +3
    Knackered
    northroadracer
    David
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

£10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Empty
    PostSubject: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:51 pm

while the ordinary people of this country are struggling to make ends meet....the corrupt scum in government are spending £10,000 on a portrait of them selves, PAID FOR BY THE TAX PAYER.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/taxpayer-shells-out-ten-grand-3106527#.UvAAe9pFDIU
    Back to top Go down
    northroadracer
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 pm

David wrote:
    while the ordinary people of this country are struggling to make ends meet....the corrupt scum in government are spending £10,000 on a portrait of them selves, PAID FOR BY THE TAX PAYER.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/taxpayer-shells-out-ten-grand-3106527#.UvAAe9pFDIU

corrupt scum !!!! pretty harsh words for a democratically elected official who i dont believe has ever been convicted of corruption
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:09 pm

sheeple with your views need to wise up north road, obviously you don't take any notice of whats realy going on in the world and how corrupt these "elected officials" are........one thing that is for certain , whatever party sheeple vote for are mearly managing directors of a company, and we are going to get shafted either way.

may I suggest you educate yourself north road......... study
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:17 pm

David wrote:

Once a certain type of person get's in a position of power, they loose complete touch with the working man unfortunately in my view David. The richest woman in the country here "Gina Riehart" lifes desire etc, is to have every body living in a bark hut on the side of a river. As in her view, that would be utopia for everyone, as she makes her "Billions".  cheers
    Back to top Go down
    seanl
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:45 pm

northroadracer wrote:
    David wrote:

corrupt scum !!!! pretty harsh words for a democratically elected official who i dont believe has ever been convicted of corruption
    what a load of pish u write they all in each others pockets scamming expences ect they just never been caught yet sean
    Back to top Go down
    mufc rick
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:51 pm

elected officials ay david lmfao there merely puppets on a string for there masters . the people that make decisions for the masses hide in the shadows mate . but don't worry cause there agenda is not far off then it should be fun .a nice 1 WORLD GOVERMENT  Very Happy Very Happy 
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:05 pm

northroadracer wrote:
    David wrote:

at it again I see waiting in the shadows to pounce on anything you don't agree with
    ...have you anything constructive to give the site ...maybe you were a sparrowhawk in a former life a ambush merchant preying on others while not actually giving anything back

I think its a disgrace what happened to the words "we are all in this together" what a load of sh**e

Back to top Go down
    northroadracer
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:17 am

oldstrain wrote:
    northroadracer wrote:
    David wrote:

at it again I see waiting in the shadows to pounce on anything you don't agree with
    ...have you anything constructive to give the site ...maybe you were a sparrowhawk in a former life a ambush merchant preying on others while not actually giving anything back

I think its a disgrace what happened to the words "we are all in this together" what a load of sh**e

pounce is a strong word, just cos i dont agree dont mean i cant have an opinion or am i wrong with that as well, to tar everyone in politics with the same brush is b*ll*cks. using that as a rule must mean every pigeon fancier is a feather merchant or unsportsman like

Back to top Go down
    northroadracer
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 am

seanl wrote:
    northroadracer wrote:
    David wrote:

what a load of pish u write  they all in each others pockets   scamming expences ect they just never been caught  yet   sean

stick to reading the super soaraway sun
    Back to top Go down
    northroadracer
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:39 am

[quote="David"]sheeple with your views need to wise up north road, obviously you don't take any notice of whats realy going on in the world and how corrupt these "elected officials" are........one thing that is for certain , whatever party sheeple vote for are mearly managing directors of a company, and we are going to get shafted either way.

may I suggest you educate yourself north road......... study[/quot

thanks for the educational advice Sad Sad  but over 30 years as a teacher should suffice, at least you did not call me a monkey this time which in other circumstances could have been seen as a racist remark!! at the time i just put it down to ignorance----------seems i was right the first time
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 8:54 am

northroadracer wrote:
    oldstrain wrote:
    northroadracer wrote:
    David wrote:

pounce is a strong word, just cos i dont agree dont mean i cant have an opinion or am i wrong with that as well, to tar everyone in politics with the same brush is b*ll*cks. using that as a rule must mean every pigeon fancier is a feather merchant or unsportsman like

like I have said maybe if you were to share some knowledge or wisdom then maybe your comments might be respected but you have to admit you do come across as a critic yes indeed you have a rite to a opinion ...maybe just maybe your a wind up merchant  Laughing 
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:08 am

northroadracer wrote:
    David wrote:
    sheeple with your views need to wise up north road, obviously you don't take any notice of whats realy going on in the world and how corrupt these "elected officials" are........one thing that is for certain , whatever party sheeple vote for are mearly managing directors of a company, and we are going to get shafted either way.

may I suggest you educate yourself north road......... study[/quot

thanks for the educational advice Sad Sad  but over 30 years as a teacher should suffice, at least you did not call me a monkey this time which in other circumstances could have been seen as a racist remark!! at the time i just put it down to ignorance----------seems i was right the first time

30 years as a teacher north road ? that explains why your views are what they are......your part of the indoctrination of our children from an early age, in fact your a government puppet, employed to mis-inform our future generations and brainwash them into accepting the lies our government tell us every day.......

take some time to look around north road, and see whats really happening, instead of being confined to your little box........
    Back to top Go down
    birdy2011
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 pm

some big words coming out here lol

must say north road ya do talk some tripe

i may not be as educated as you but i know whats going on around me and its sure not

anything for the good of the lower working class maybe you should take the time to

educate our kids on what is really out there for them as far as i can see only furthur

hardship as for the portrait only one comment disgracefull

p.s please dont try to correct my spelling fullstops etc im dislectic
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:54 pm

I can see mad max making a comeback  lol! 
    Back to top Go down
    seanl
    Youngbird
    Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:04 pm

oldstrain wrote:
    hope so  lol! lol!  sean
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

oldstrain wrote:

Well !!!!!!  lol! lol! lol! if you know where to contact her O/S  Smile Smile do it "PDQ"  Wink  Wink etc. So we can have her class, show us the way to love thy neighbour here, type of thing.  cheers 
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: £10,000 for portrait of clegg..   £10,000 for portrait of clegg.. Empty

Back to top Go down

£10,000 for portrait of clegg..
    Page 1 of 1