Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:52 pm

» Good Morning
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:50 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby David Today at 1:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby David Today at 1:51 pm

» good luck weekend
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby Knackered Today at 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

» Scandalous .......
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Vote_lcapWill We follow the Irish on ETS?? Voting_barWill We follow the Irish on ETS?? Vote_rcap 
David
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Vote_lcapWill We follow the Irish on ETS?? Voting_barWill We follow the Irish on ETS?? Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222672 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Will We follow the Irish on ETS??

Go down 
+3
David
GRIZZLECOCK
EssexSteve
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EssexSteve
Youngbird
Youngbird
EssexSteve

Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Empty
PostSubject: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:38 am

IHU ETS RULES:
This rule was passed today the pad can be placed anywhere on the loft ,, ie on the landing board under the landing board , under an ets trap in an ets trap etc , as far as the I,N,F.C is concerned they have always upheld the rules of the different members organisations that race with them so cant see a problem there...Henry Byrne Vice pres I.H.U. Southern Region
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 am

EssexSteve wrote:
IHU ETS RULES:
This rule was passed today the pad can be placed anywhere on the loft ,, ie on the landing board under the landing board , under an ets trap in an ets trap etc , as far as the I,N,F.C is concerned they have always upheld the rules of the different members organisations that race with them so cant see a problem there...Henry Byrne Vice pres I.H.U. Southern Region

Good for them,about time a union had to balls to take the crybabies out the big picture.....its pathetic......."
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:22 am

so does this new rule allow a pigeon to be clocked without actually entering the loft .....?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:25 am

David wrote:
so does this new rule allow a pigeon to be clocked without actually entering the loft .....?

if so which it sounds like it...then it gives a massive advantage to ets over any clock users
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:55 am

[quote="oldstrain"]
David wrote:

if so which it sounds like it...then it gives a massive advantage to ets over any clock users [/qu
it always did darren,our ets was way cheaper trhan any clock,,,but do your homework,these jokers who class unicon,tipes ect as the best are having a laugh ets has been a dated system for years now,its laughable looking at some of them, :
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 am

I like the look of the benzing if I was gonna get ets then this would be my preference
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:13 am

oldstrain wrote:
I like the look of the benzing if I was gonna get ets then this would be my preference
your not far wrong there mate,..imagine that darren,getting up late 2nd day out of LERWICK looking bleary eyes at the fashing" Pigeon Clocked"..cant get no better than that mate..lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:19 am

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
your not far wrong there mate,..imagine that darren,getting up late 2nd day out of LERWICK looking bleary eyes at the fashing" Pigeon Clocked"..cant get no better than that mate..lol

would be nice I would probably wake up on the garden bench from the night before ...we always wait for our birds until the sky is black even if its from 60 mile come rain or shine but I know where yer coming from I asked the lads on the site their thoughts on ets a short while ago and am hopeful of getting a system this winter
Back to top Go down
fletch
Hatchling
Hatchling
fletch

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:25 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

if so which it sounds like it...then it gives a massive advantage to ets over any clock users [/qu
 it always did darren,our ets was way cheaper trhan any clock,,,but do your homework,these jokers who class unicon,tipes ect as the best are having a laugh ets has been a dated system for years now,its laughable looking at some of them, :

which ets do you use mate?

if you don't mind me asking i looking to buy one soon

thanks in advanced
Back to top Go down
joe wheelo
Hatchling
Hatchling
joe wheelo

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi lad's just seen the post on ets clocks if I was to buy one it would be benzing lads . Reason been I seen the lads down the club last year and they had nothing but trouble with unicorn the gps was down for two races last year and they were all back on the rubbers for them races. Were as the lads on benzing had no problems and it seemed a much easier system to use that's JMO lads. And about the ets the new thing now is to have the pad and trap on the roof of loft obviously pad inside loft but up at the roof makes sense really.
Back to top Go down
http://joe081177@live.ie
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:40 pm

oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

if so which it sounds like it...then it gives a massive advantage to ets over any clock users

Of course it does O/S  Smile  Smile  it's been like that down here for years etc. Modern age modern methods type of thing & one just has to accept that there is no such thing as a level playing field in regards to clock's now. I can still remember having to run with a rubber in my mouth to the local station to time in. So all that is happening now with the E/clocks is good for the sport, in my view. Thou  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes not fair I suspect/know for some, that stick with the old manual clocks.  cheers
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

Of course it does O/S  Smile  Smile  it's been like that down here for years etc. Modern age modern methods type of thing & one just has to accept that there is no such thing as a level playing field in regards to clock's now. I can still remember having to run with a rubber in my mouth to the local station to time in. So all that is happening now with the E/clocks is good for the sport, in my view. Thou  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes not fair I suspect/know for some, that stick with the old manual clocks.  cheers

Ets is just 1 big joke...its outdated anyway...f""k me clocking can be run off a programme on a laptop you can just take to the loft then send it in to the club,fed.nat for a result...jesus all you boys are being turned over by the unions....you dont even need to go to the club to get a result it could be sent to you within seconds of race being closed, iwould rip through rpra,nehu and all the other tossers who w""k of every time a ets is sold...keeping members in the dark about outdated ets makes me laugh
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:55 am

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
David wrote:

Ets is just 1 big joke...its outdated anyway...f""k me clocking can be run off a programme on a laptop you can just take to the loft then send it in to the club,fed.nat  for a result...jesus all you boys are being turned over by the unions....you dont even need to go to the club to get a result it could be sent to you within seconds of race being closed, iwould rip through rpra,nehu and all the other tossers who w""k of every time a ets is sold...keeping members in the dark about outdated ets makes me laugh  

MMMMMmmmmmm  Smile Smile A wee bit of a rant there Grizzle cock  Wink Wink very few flyers I suspect, can be for ever replacing their existing clock no matter what/which it may be type of thing & to expect flyers to be that way is not really being fair to those in the sport I would suggest "That being said' I do think thou all Feds/Combines etc have a duty to keep abreast of any new EC system or similar that may become available in this day & age. If !!!!!!!!! & when any of their members so choose to use it.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will We follow the Irish on ETS??   Will We follow the Irish on ETS?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will We follow the Irish on ETS??
Page 1 of 1