Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
ze qrrived sqfely Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) ze qrrived sqfely 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.ze qrrived sqfely Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
ze qrrived sqfely Vote_lcapze qrrived sqfely Voting_barze qrrived sqfely Vote_rcap 
David
ze qrrived sqfely Vote_lcapze qrrived sqfely Voting_barze qrrived sqfely Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
ze qrrived sqfely Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
ze qrrived sqfely Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

ze qrrived sqfely

Go down 
+5
peel bros
oldstrain
Don Webb
birdy2011
seanl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:10 am

hi guys just a wee update we already had a few loft visits seen so;e cracking birds we already have ,ade a couple of purchases right off for a visit later guys sean
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:48 am

hope your all having a good time sean dont forget to visit the pub
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Hope all goes well Boss
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:43 pm

sounds like someone is already on the juice by the topic heading  Laughing have a good trip lads
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:36 pm

yes keep us updated
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 pm

peel bros wrote:
yes keep us updated

No update from our Sean as yet Ray  Wink  Wink I see. Maybe !!!!! him & Stan the man  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes got lost amongst all those red lights over there etc & unfortunately ???? haven't quite made it back type of thing.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 am

Perhaps they wont let them back with all thoughs birds they bought you no what a lot of people is like if they think you have winners they wont let you in its poor afaire when you beat some one they dont like it unfortunatly that is howe things go theis days I say dont do like they do cos you will only be as good as them find something to beat them. be a good winner but a better loser and congratulate the winners.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Ginger wrote:
Perhaps they wont let them back with all thoughs birds they bought you no what a lot of people is like if  they think you have winners they wont let you in its poor afaire when you beat some one they dont like it unfortunatly that is howe things go theis days I say dont do like they do cos you will only be as good as them find something to beat them. be a good winner but a better loser and congratulate the winners.  

Wise words !!!!, towards the end their Ginger  Smile Smile in what you say etc. I know there has been the odd occasion here, where I've had a fake smile  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Wink  Wink  I'm  affraid when I shook a few blokes hands etc when they won a race type of thing & after wards thou, fortunately !!!!!. I've always felt better for doing it.  cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:56 pm

i hate getting beat but its because i blame myself if the birds don.t preform.i don.t call whoever beats me..i just try that bit harder and look into reasons why we did.nt do well..its even worse when you have a big team.you expect or hope to be in the cards..but well done to the man who beats me, but watch out next week lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:43 pm

looks like the lads have gone awol in the red  lol! 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 pm

nothing like a wee bit window shopping hotel computer was all to hell but will post some thing up later was a great week end some great loft visits and the company was superb a laugh a minute sean
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 pm

seanl wrote:
nothing like a wee bit window shopping  hotel computer was all to hell   but will post some thing up later  was a great week end some great loft visits and the company was superb a laugh a minute  sean

Nice to see you back here Sean  Smile Smile I was just wondering thou  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce if you & Stan the man etc needed a medical certificate  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  type of thing, to get back into the country.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Knackered wrote:
seanl wrote:
nothing like a wee bit window shopping  hotel computer was all to hell   but will post some thing up later  was a great week end some great loft visits and the company was superb a laugh a minute  sean

Nice to see you back here Sean  Smile Smile I was just wondering thou  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes bounce bounce if you & Stan the man etc needed a medical certificate  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  type of thing, to get back into the country.  cheers 
naw not for us we only looked but had all certs for birds so no ploughing was done  lol! lol!  just loft visits and drinking sessions greattttttttttttttt sean
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:48 pm

glad you enjoyed yer trip sean and co....thought you may have got lost window shopping  lol! 
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 5:24 pm

oldstrain wrote:
glad you enjoyed yer trip sean and co....thought you may have got lost window shopping  lol! 
tempting but rather use my cash wisely  drunken lol! lol! sean
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:06 pm

alan should have told them I will come back in the January sales.
 Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 pm

hope you all had a good weekend lads
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:39 am

peel bros wrote:
hope you all had a good weekend lads

we sure did Ray a laugh a minute Stan has some good photos to put up
sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 am

Look forward to seeing them Boss
Back to top Go down
sjrw
Hatchling
Hatchling
sjrw

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:40 am

wel lads,. had great time over in belguim with a great bunch of lads , Big thanks to chris vassie. alan foster. Jason lightfoot,. and chris bonnie,. brill weekend. cheers guys. went too few loft vists, and came away with some great looking young birds. ill try get some pics up for you lads. and ive got some good pics off some off the lads., lol! lol!  at least I dina here any more SHERMAN tanks any more bliss .  lol! lol! lol!  atb stan
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:04 pm

sjrw wrote:
wel lads,. had great time over in belguim with a great bunch of lads , Big thanks to chris vassie.  alan foster.  Jason lightfoot,. and chris bonnie,.  brill weekend. cheers guys.   went too few loft vists, and came away with some great looking young birds. ill try get some pics up for you lads.   and ive got some good pics off some off the lads., lol! lol!   at least I dina here any more SHERMAN tanks any more bliss .  lol! lol! lol!  atb stan
come on Stanley get them up that's why I left yer to take the photos was a magic trip could not wish for better company sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ze qrrived sqfely Empty
PostSubject: Re: ze qrrived sqfely   ze qrrived sqfely Empty

Back to top Go down

ze qrrived sqfely
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Help and Info.-
Jump to: