Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
marmite for pigeons Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
marmite for pigeons Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
marmite for pigeons Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
marmite for pigeons Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
marmite for pigeons Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
marmite for pigeons Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
marmite for pigeons Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
marmite for pigeons Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
marmite for pigeons Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) marmite for pigeons 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.marmite for pigeons Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
marmite for pigeons Vote_lcapmarmite for pigeons Voting_barmarmite for pigeons Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
marmite for pigeons Vote_lcapmarmite for pigeons Voting_barmarmite for pigeons Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
marmite for pigeons Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
marmite for pigeons Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

marmite for pigeons

Go down 
+3
oldstrain
Knackered
terryp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
terryp
Hatchling
Hatchling

marmite for pigeons Empty
PostSubject: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 pm

read something about marmite for pigeons is this not too salty what do you think rudderfett? cheers terryp....
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:08 pm

terryp wrote:
read something about marmite for pigeons is this not too salty what do you think rudderfett? cheers terryp....

Salt is good Terry  Smile  Smile  no matter what some may appear to  say  Wink Wink ??? for our birds & I doubt very much etc by given marmite to your birds, you could ever get into trouble. Even if used on a regular basis, as long as you go about using it in a sensible way.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:07 pm

some people use it on a regular basis terry at a rate of 1 tea spoon to 2 litres of water but dissolve the night before use in a cup of water it has lots of good properties in it but would not use more than 2 or 3 times per week for breeding ...
oz is correct in his words of wisdom regards the salt content which is very important for the birds especially when breeding but to get that for my birds I use kilpatricks black iodised minerals but many roads lead to rome atb
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:13 pm

I think there are better things for pigeons than marmite, I like it too much to share it with them. lol! 
Im a fancier who never gives vitamins good pigeons fly on corn and water with plenty of training and good management.
You cannot win with anything from a bottle unless its drugs which I know nothing about, plenty of vitamins in corn and seeds, with greens, carrots and garlic all natural.
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm

The stockies love it while feeding Babies ; once used to it they will knock you over to get to it ;We Feed it Twice a week on Toast diced up ;we allow one peice of toast per pair ; its high in yeast & Vit B ; try it . cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:06 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
I think there are better things for pigeons than marmite, I like it too much to share it with them. lol! 
Im a fancier who never gives vitamins good pigeons fly on corn and water with plenty of training and good management.
You cannot win with anything from a bottle unless its drugs which I know nothing about, plenty of vitamins in corn and seeds, with greens, carrots and garlic all natural.

Much is true in what you say Rudd  Smile Smile But !!!!!, I do tend to think etc that  most of us at times give goodies  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes to our birds & we have that feel good moment Wink Wink for a moment, which at the end of the day is not a bad thing I suspect. Thou !!! if it is right or wrong one could have quite a lenghty debate type of thing. Now !!!!!! lol! lol! lol! I quite like your little bit at the end etc & it is truly is amazing, what one can pull up out of the ground bounce bounce for the birds at very little cost from my experience. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:41 pm

In the minds of pigeon men you can always feel good after sprinkling this and that on the corn and by adding potions to the water, However Im afraid its just that, all in the mind, but if it makes you feel better and think your in with a chance on Saturday because of it, who am I to spoil the fun, but for me my faith is in the preparation of a healthy , fit and really good pigeon and not fantasy.
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
In the minds of pigeon men you can always feel good after sprinkling this and that on the corn and by adding potions to the water, However Im afraid its just that, all in the mind, but if it makes you feel better and think your in with a chance on Saturday because of it, who am I to spoil the fun, but for me my faith is in the preparation of a healthy , fit and really good pigeon and not fantasy.
 lol! 

Fantasy Rudd  lol! lol! lol! You know as well as the next bloke here  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  Wink  Wink  that all our lofts are totally filled up with champion pigeons etc & that's where we get our enjoyment from. Looking at our champs ??? as we do what we must do.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Gordon81
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Hey guys.

But isn't it just like us if we eat the wrong things and drink the wrong things it makes us ill or even kills us. like eating a big greasy kebab taste nice but kills the inside wraps your heart with fat Sad ...but if a bird is unfit what do you do? we give it things that will help it.. but if we give a little here and there to begin with then the unfitness will keep at bay I'm sure. its like you eating your veg and greens like our daddy's use to say lol

just my thoughts on it...
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Gordon81 wrote:
Hey guys.

But isn't it just like us if we eat the wrong things and drink the wrong things it makes us ill or even kills us. like eating a big greasy kebab taste nice but kills the inside wraps your heart with fat Sad...but if a bird is unfit what do you do? we give it things that will help it.. but if we give a little here and there to begin with then the unfitness will keep at bay I'm sure. its like you eating your veg and greens like our daddy's use to say lol

just my thoughts on it...

Very true Gordan  Smile  Smile I must say here I'm not a kebab man etc Thou !!!!!!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes some where along the line something went  horribly wrong  Wink  Wink I'm  affraid  as my wife keeps telling me over & over  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad your not what you used to be "Especially" ??? around the tummy area.  cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:12 am

Rudderfett wrote:
Right on!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:44 am

I can tell you now there are things that are good for pigeons don't be taken in by one mans opinion ...yes their is a lot of rubbish being sold but their are some good products...anyone that thinks they can keep their birds healthy all season long when they are in the race basket ybs more so without support is talking through their arse ....I don't mean medications either ,natural support is the best from natural products ...vitamins ,minerals.pre and probiotics and a antibacterial obviously you need to treat if you have a problem atb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marmite for pigeons   marmite for pigeons Empty

Back to top Go down

marmite for pigeons
Page 1 of 1