Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
funny old chuck today  Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Good Morning
funny old chuck today  Emptyby David Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» Weather today
funny old chuck today  Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:20 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
funny old chuck today  Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
funny old chuck today  Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
funny old chuck today  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
funny old chuck today  Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
funny old chuck today  Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
funny old chuck today  Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) funny old chuck today  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.funny old chuck today  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
funny old chuck today  Vote_lcapfunny old chuck today  Voting_barfunny old chuck today  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
funny old chuck today  Vote_lcapfunny old chuck today  Voting_barfunny old chuck today  Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222738 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
funny old chuck today  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
funny old chuck today  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

funny old chuck today

Go down 
+4
oldstrain
peel bros
kev d
terryp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
terryp
Hatchling
Hatchling

funny old chuck today  Empty
PostSubject: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 7:42 pm

HI EVERYONE. had a chuck this afternoon just 20 miles down the a19 . took 15 cocks drove back to gardens thinking they will have beat me back no such luck. didnt get the first bird for over an hour and a half. came out of the north just a speck in the sky 10 mins latter another one out of the north birds coming every 15/20 mins all out of the north. just came back from the gaden 7/30 last cock home. glad all back have to givethem a rest no more chucks this week. racing at the week end 80 miles do you think they will be fit enough after being on the wing for 5/6 hours?? cheers for now terryp..
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:13 pm

hi terry , they probably got carried away with a bunch of trainers or they might have seen a hawk and gone round it and come out of the back .
probably done them a world of good being it only 80 miles can,t see it being a problem for them . good luck mate .kev
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:29 pm

we also had another funny one terry on the transporter.they took well over an hour from about 53 miles but i got them all back this time
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:41 pm

had 3 tosses now from 20 miles 1st toss much the same as you terry so decided to single up...all home on arrival since doing this ...think bop is to blame for erratic tosses atb
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Terry theres peregrine site on the A19 about the billingham area were they chucked that far south?
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

We been getting a battering, I been on 2 tosses 12 miles and 18 miles, 8 lost, 1 with a broken foot and 1 with no tail, 10 down that makes.
Lost a cracking hen first toss won breeder buyer in 2012 and flown 265 miles as yb, bred me super babies but gone, another yearling cock raced as yb 200 miles always first back, when I got home and he want there I new he was a gonner.
Really getting to me this year already and with the perigrines making daily visits Im stressed out just watching my birds exercise, this is a fun hobby?
Back to top Go down
terryp
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: funny chuck   funny old chuck today  EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:22 pm

barnie had the birds to easington n the a 19 only took them there because had a young bird to deliver back to someone from easington lane but couldnt make cotact with him had to bring his young bird back home wouldnt have gone there i like down the A1. SUPPOSE THE CHUCK HAS WOKE THEM UP A BIT AND HAVE HAD A GOOD LOOK AROUND. SEE WHAT BECOMES OF THEM ON SATURDAY. CHEERS TERRYP..
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Wow! You folks are having a tough time of it with BOP! Never had that problem way back when. But again, they were using DDT back then. Fellow in the Midlands had a big meeting regarding re-introducing Eagle Owls. Not many wanted to put up the money. From a BBC documentary there is a pair nesting in Yorkshire. As of two years ago. Of course, no satisfaction from the fanciers who lose birds on a weekly basis. I do not think anyone has the solution to the Peregrine problem. Too many bleeding hearts there. London Ontario Canada have a few pairs nesting on the high buildings. Buildings with a view of the site rent out rooms to watch the babies hatch and the parents dive and kill the street pigeons. compared to the UK we have it good here. How does the rest of Europe fare? believe there are Eagle Owls breeding again there!
Rudderfett. Can I copy and paste your last post on another site? may have some ideas, who knows?
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:35 am

Rudderfett wrote:
We been getting a battering, I been on 2 tosses 12 miles and 18 miles, 8 lost, 1 with a broken foot and 1 with no tail, 10 down that makes.
Lost a cracking hen first toss won breeder buyer in 2012 and flown 265 miles as yb, bred me super babies but gone, another yearling cock raced as yb 200 miles always first back, when I got home and he want there I new he was a gonner.
Really getting to me this year already and with the perigrines making daily visits Im stressed out just watching my birds exercise, this is a fun hobby?

True Rudd !!!! (Fun hobby) Unfortunately thou  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when the s**t is flying thick & fast etc like at the moment as it appears at your place, we can only bleed  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad with you. For what you have to put up with.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny old chuck today    funny old chuck today  Empty

Back to top Go down

funny old chuck today
Page 1 of 1