Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
two more grissels free Emptyby oldstrain Today at 2:00 pm

» Good Morning
two more grissels free Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:17 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
two more grissels free Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» good luck weekend
two more grissels free Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» escaped birds return
two more grissels free Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Scandalous .......
two more grissels free Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
two more grissels free Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
two more grissels free Emptyby Knackered Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
two more grissels free Emptyby David Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) two more grissels free 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.two more grissels free Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
two more grissels free Vote_lcaptwo more grissels free Voting_bartwo more grissels free Vote_rcap 
David
two more grissels free Vote_lcaptwo more grissels free Voting_bartwo more grissels free Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222607 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
two more grissels free Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
two more grissels free Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

two more grissels free

Go down 
+4
oldstrain
David
birdy2011
peel bros
8 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

two more grissels free Empty
PostSubject: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:31 pm

yes another 2 grissels in the nest ,i think one pure white and the other with a bit grissel in it.i was going to keep them myself but again i have to many.i might also have a few other ybs from my stock free as well .you just have to pay courier charges .pm me if interested.thanks
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:32 pm

great offer ray always willing to help out with quality birds top man
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:48 pm

tony p is after some ybs I think ray, hope he see`s this before its too late...... Question Question Question 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:53 pm

nice offer Raymond, good man
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Come on Terry P you will not go wrong mate everything in Rays loft is top quality mate
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 am

peel bros wrote:
yes another 2 grissels in the nest ,i think one pure white and the other with a bit grissel in it.i was going to keep them myself but again i have to many.i might also have a few other ybs from my stock free as well .you just have to pay courier charges .pm me if interested.thanks

alrite Ray I have just read your offer mate and PM you hopefully you still have them and Im not to late, Rolling Eyes  lol! 

Cheers,
Tony
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:47 am

David wrote:
tony p is after some ybs I think ray, hope he see`s this before its too late...... Question Question Question 

Forgot to thank you David for putting my name in the hat for Ray's birds mate thanks for that, hopefully they haven't gone yet.

Tony
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:05 am

thanks tony, hope you manage to get them, ray has some quality birds and im sure you will be very happy with them........... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:17 am

Fingers crossed David just hope Im not to late for them lets watch this space cheers 
Tony
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 7:44 pm

I had the first two nestlings bred the same way from Ray Terry and they are Beauties.
Ray is a gentleman, I am over the moon with them.
Really intelligent pigeons they are to.
And very calm.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:22 pm

a couple have asked for ybs off me.so to be fair i.ll split them if thats ok.you know who you are as you sent me a pm..i.ll get in touch with you both tomorrow.thanks
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: yes steve they are all vwry tane birds.plus nice abd strong   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm

Boosey wrote:
I had the first two nestlings bred the same way from Ray Terry and they are Beauties.
Ray is a gentleman, I am over the moon with them.
Really intelligent pigeons they are to.
And very calm.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm

that's the way Ray fair to all sean
Back to top Go down
Tony P
Chipping
Chipping
Tony P

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:22 am

peel bros wrote:
a couple have asked for ybs off me.so to be fair i.ll split them if thats ok.you know who you are as you sent me a pm..i.ll get in touch with you both tomorrow.thanks

Good Man Ray that will keep all happy doing it that way and good on you for helping others out mate  cheers 
Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two more grissels free   two more grissels free Empty

Back to top Go down

two more grissels free
Page 1 of 1